Drax the Destroyer vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Drax the Destroyer
(with power gem)

vs.

Lobo

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Drax the Destroyer
(with power gem)

vs.

Lobo
is this a joke?

Drax with power Gem will eat Lobo with ease.

Scoobless
Drax cannot be physically killed.... Lobo can't beat him

MERCILOUS
And Lobo can?

Bialaska
Lobo was kicked back to life because he was too mean and nasty for hell...

Lobo takes this one. There's just no way that he'll be taken down by Drax. And when it's over, he'll prolly take the powergem, hear about the responsibility it is to have it and then throw it back at Drax' corpse because he ain't gonna have any responsibility.

long pig
Lobo is one of my fav characters, but c'mon....half the shit he does it just for plot or shock value.
If you take everything he does seriously, he'd be the most powerful being to ever exist.

I'm a fan and all but Lobo is just way too freaking bi-powered.

One day he almost kills god, the next he's on the floor screaming from food poisoning.

MERCILOUS
food poisoning? when?

kgkg
Originally posted by Bialaska
Lobo was kicked back to life because he was too mean and nasty for hell...

Lobo takes this one. There's just no way that he'll be taken down by Drax. And when it's over, he'll prolly take the powergem, hear about the responsibility it is to have it and then throw it back at Drax' corpse because he ain't gonna have any responsibility.
it's not about who can't be killed.
Did you see what Drax with power gem did to Champ

Champ will take no Thor , Hulk etc any day.

Drax(with power gem) will knock Lobo with one punch

Scoobless
Drax would just rip Lobo limb from limb over and over until he got smart and gave up

Wynndar
Even though Lobo wouldnt die, he would still just get repeatedly humiliated and torn apart by Drax, who would eventually get bored and teleport away somewhere with pip

Mider
Lobo should just cut His head off with His god killing weapons and thats all.

Mider
And so what if Lobo does things that are thought to be unbelivable you think Superman does any less i mean come on beat Pre-Crisis Darkseid who was a god yeah right.

Wynndar
Drax isnt a god...there is no telling if those weapons would work on someone in the MU who is virtually indestructable...Drax's durability outclasses almost every physically limited being in the MU...Thanos comes to mind...

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
Lobo should just cut His head off with His god killing weapons and thats all.

drax can't die he is immortal even physical damage dosen't hurt drax only mental powers are his weakness.

Mider
He isnt a god and thus He is below one thus He should be able to die alot easier and Lobo is immortal too and smarter.

MERCILOUS
Did I just hear someone say Drax had an exploitable weakness? Did Lobo lose his powers to discern weaknesses at a glance on this thread?

long pig
Drax right now has the I.Q of a cooked potato right?
I mean, last i heard, he's wandering around by himself in space.

MERCILOUS
That doesn't sound like someone who can beat the Main Man, at least not to me.

Mider
Does Lobo have telekenetic weapons, just wondering O.o ?

MERCILOUS
Is he capable of using them yes, does he normally carry them? Probably not, Although he has been shown to carry specialized weapons from time to time, it's not usually part of his arsenal (I wanted to write "re-pi-twar" but couldn't figure how to spell it.)

Scoobless
whistling

galan7777777
lobo wins this, not only is he immortal, but if he has his cloning ability there could litterally be an entire lobo army

Horrificus
without cloning, Drax wins.
either he flat out destroys Lobo, or Lobo quits because he can't beat Drax, and Lobo doesn't care about proving he can win anyway.

Draco69
Lobo can't "lose".

He'll keep regenerating. He can't even die....

The Great Evil Beast and Presence have barred him from death...forever.....

Validus
Couldn't he just be wiped from existance? Technically that isn't death. More like oblivion.

And yes, I know Drax can't do that. Just thinking out loud here.

celestialdemon
I think they get bored of fighting each other and quit. Drax can't kill Lobo and Lobo can't outlast or overpower Drax without his cloning ability.

srankmissingnin
Lobo has an eternity of Drax handing him his ass to look forward to.

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
Lobo can't "lose".

He'll keep regenerating. He can't even die....

The Great Evil Beast and Presence have barred him from death...forever..... So that's why Superman beats him every time they meet!!
Ahhhhh.
And what the hell does dieing have to do with losing?
Time to make a Thanos thread if that's the case....

Horrificus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Lobo has an eternity of Drax handing him his ass to look forward to.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.