Jedi Anakin VS Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robin Darkside
I know it would seem dumb to have Anakin not turn to the darkside, which would end the story right there. Do you think he would have become more powerful with the light side rather than having turned to the darkside?

redux
interesting.

I'll be argumentative here - what is power?

Ruling the galaxy? Dark Side.
Or immortality? The Jedi way.

astrofan428
Mech Vader or simply darkside Vader?

Robin Darkside
The power to help others is different than having the power to destroy others. So, in a sense where in a battle, would a good Anakin defeat a darkside Anakin.

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by astrofan428
Mech Vader or simply darkside Vader?

If Anakin did not turn to the darkside he would have kept his limbs and eventually defeated Palpatine to bring balance to the force. So would he be Stronger when good? I guess he kills him either way.

Dark hoser
Star wars isnt star wars w/ out Darth Vadar but i do see your guys's opinions

Robin Darkside
I think a Jedi Anakin with full training with all his limbs attached would become someone stronger than Yoda but not as wise. I dont think humans can live as long as yoda can. Against an evil Anakin with all limbs (not machine) would kick the sh*t out of Palpatine in a flash once he learns all Palpatines power. In an duel between the two anakins, I think the good side of the force would overcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.