Who was flying the Millenium Falcon??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robin Darkside
In episode 3, there was a scene which showed the millenium flying. Who was the pilot? Han Solo won it from Lando so I'm thinking it was either Lando or someone he bought it of. Not sure how old Lando or Han was. Who owned the fastest piece of junk in the galaxy then?

Batman316
does it matter?

Robin Darkside
for curiousity sakes, yes batboy

smoker4
As was mentioned in another thread (what are the chances?) it might have been just another YT-1300 freighter, but whatever, it is a question that cant be answered, not yet anyway

Robin Darkside
no way, it was the falcon.

smoker4
If you say so ninja

Mist
i was flying itsmokin' well...more like stealing it....but...whistling

eleveninches
Probably Lando

Skeeve
If it was the Falcon, it would probably operate nothing like its future version in Episode's 4-6 because many modifications were completed by owner's Calrissian and Solo. (I'm assuming more by Solo).

Batman316
Originally posted by Mist
i was flying itsmokin' well...more like stealing it....but...whistling

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!

Ben-Kenobi
Anyone ever think that it could possibly be lando's dad whos piloting it @,@

J.M FcThumbs-Up
The Making-Of......-book reveals IT IS the Millenium Falcon!
Ask me and I'd say the owner before Lando/Han was flying the ship.

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up
The Making-Of......-book reveals IT IS the Millenium Falcon!
Ask me and I'd say the owner before Lando/Han was flying the ship.

ok, so who was the owner?

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I don't know.....it doesn't say about the owner.
But I believe Han and Lando are just boys during Episode3>>>like 10 years old or something....so it must be the owner before them>>>>>>as said before.....

Xam
WHO FUGKIN CARES!

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Anyone ever think that it could possibly be lando's dad whos piloting it @,@

I agree with Ben, I think Lando's father owned the ship before lando.

Naredhel
I agree with Xam. Stop nitpicking this movie. Too many lame threads.

TOAD-LORD
WHO CARES IF IT WAS HAN OR LANDO...besides the new STAR WARS movies are a peice of *(^*%%%* anyways.

master sifadius
what scene was this?

Lord Yoda
when they were landing at the senate building and mace and all the senators were there to greet them.

ShadowKing
miffed Toad Lord...why are you here?

In the Making of ROTS book, it is clearly the Millenium Falcon and is labeled as such. It does not have the weathering or battle damage that was gained over years of smuggling runs by Han. The top of the hull has a green pattern around the outside edge. As far as who was driving...don't know. Han was written in the original script as an eight year old street rat living among the Wookie's on Kaashykk who helped Yoda out with something. GL wisely dropped that idea.

DeVi| D0do
It wasn't tha Millenium Falcon, it was just a ship that looked like it.

Tormentor_2004
when was their the Millenium Falcon? in the deleted scnenes?

tlbauerle
You don't suppose in a diabolical scheme to make a profit, the Correllians build more than one YT-1300 freightor? There were three in AOTC!

I don't care if the "Making of" book says it is the Falcon or not. I doubt it was intended to be the ONE AND ONLY Falcon. They probably were refering generically to the ship style.

SithKiller
Landos Drunk Uncle was driving....

Old Ben Kenobi
It was the falcon and it was Chewie flying it, who had just got toghether with Yoda....

They both went out for drinks!

((The_Anomaly))
hummm, i missed it when i saw the movie, gotta check...

still yea, it could just be another YT-1300...

we will prolly never know...

DenKi
WE dont even know if it was really it, Its so small

JKozzy
Whoever owned it before Lando.

SithKiller
Tellin Ya landos drunk uncle man

HAROLD
I never saw the Mellenium Falcon anywhere in the movie. When did it show up?

SithKiller
umm coruscant I think they said

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by eleveninches
Probably Lando If you say so. stick out tongue

Obi-wan2005
There was never any falcon in the movie and if there was it was not solo..so what does it matter

HAROLD
There are many Coruscant scenes in the movie. Which specific one?

WindDancer
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It wasn't tha Millenium Falcon, it was just a ship that looked like it.

You're right! It was the Ebon Hawk stick out tongue

SithKiller
Batman was in star wars sweet...lol

tlbauerle
Someone have a screen cap for those that missed it?

I don't remember exactly what scene...but it is a space port landing and at the very bottom center of the screen a YT-1300 is landing at the same time.

SithKiller
Batman would have wiped sids out...someone go start a vs thread for it...janus will give you a picture...lol

Darth Jello
ok, is it just me? or was it also parked on naboo right before the funeral procession?

TheVapor
Originally posted by tlbauerle
You don't suppose in a diabolical scheme to make a profit, the Correllians build more than one YT-1300 freightor? There were three in AOTC!

Where were these three?

smoker4
You see them on Naboo when Anakin and Padme land there

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Enough Falcon in the OT.....actually I don't care!
Hey Smokes.........

smoker4
Howdy JM smokin'

J.M FcThumbs-Up
This thread gives me headache like a Migranium Falcon!!!

smoker4
laughing out loud

Robin Darkside
The making of book, clearly said it was the falcon, so there must be some point of having the falcon in Ep3

ShadowKing
Yes, again for anyone willing to check it out, The Making of ROTS book, has a picture of the scene (a tiny Corellian YT-1300 flying in from the right lower corner of the screen to a landing platform..this occurs when the shuttle bringing Ani, Obi, R2, and Palpatine is landing at the beginning of the movie) and a closeup of the ship with green paint around the outer top perimeter of the ship. The caption on the opposite page states that THE Millenium Falcon makes an appearance, cleaned up of the rust and blast marks it had gained over time (in the OT)..I forget the page, I think 157-158...(Millenium Falcon is not listed in the Index in the back of the book but it is in there) Lando would have been between 7 - 11 years old at the time (depending on how close in age he is to Han)

Delta51VE
What really irritates me is questions like this, that no one could possibly know the answer to. What's the point? Trying to see if we're all dumb enough to try to answer it? Or to prove we're not all that smart if we can't answer it?

Message boards all over the internet are full of these ridiculous questions. Sheesh.

Robin Darkside
Its official, Geaorge Lucas said it's the millenium Flacon. And the owner is someone before Han and Lando, that sall he says

Darth Elmo
Originally posted by Xam
WHO FUGKIN CARES!

AMEN!!!

CharmedGrl420
"Someone", lol said it was landos drunkin uncle right? well my thought is morgan freeman was that drunk unlce! Morgan Freeman is coolcool
Hubby and I just got back from watching starwars(again) and unleashed tonight. By the way my husband said that bologna about the drunk unckle, LOL

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by CharmedGrl420
"Someone", lol said it was landos drunkin uncle right? well my thought is morgan freeman was that drunk unlce! Morgan Freeman is coolcool
Hubby and I just got back from watching starwars(again) and unleashed tonight. By the way my husband said that bologna about the drunk unckle, LOL

I think your drunk
morgan freeman sucks

DeVi| D0do
Freeman should have won an Oscar for Shawshank...

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by smoker4
As was mentioned in another thread (what are the chances?) it might have been just another YT-1300 freighter, but whatever, it is a question that cant be answered, not yet anyway

WRONG!!!
The Millenium Falcon is one of a kind ......

smoker4
Originally posted by Clone-pilot
WRONG!!!
The Millenium Falcon is one of a kind ......

No you are wrong, its not one of a kind, there loads of YT-1300 stock light freighters, try doing some research first, even AOTC has 3 of them on Naboo

Moosooman
how can you be sure it was the milenium falcon? I'm sure a shipping company doesnt just make 1 ship there were probably many of the same ones off the construction line

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Moosooman
how can you be sure it was the milenium falcon? I'm sure a shipping company doesnt just make 1 ship there were probably many of the same ones off the construction line

I said it was official, go to star wars.com if you dont believe me. Its the Falcon

Moosooman
i didn't say i didn't belive you.. btw nice name smile

the gap would tell us who it posibley was flying the flacon i didn't notice it in the film personly will look out for it next time. smile

Robin Darkside
It pops up right before Anakin, Obiwan , and Palpatine arrive in corusant. On the bottom right screne.

Moosooman
i think thats when i poped to the toilet in the cinema >< lol

POWJ
i don't think its the Falcon just a ship of the same build( coreilan bulk freighter). I mean if you drive a toyota Camary and you see some one down the street driving 1 do you think thats your car?
They are prob thousands of ships just like falcon all across the galaxy.

Robin Darkside
heres a link that tells you its the millenium falcon

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/index.html

POWJ
So it is. Cool thxs for the link ^ ^

ShadowKing
Pages 194 - 195 of the Making of ROTS book...caption states "The Millenium Falcon makes a cameo appearance...."

tlbauerle
Fine...it is THE falcon...who the **** cares.

Darth Blender
Lucas said it is the real Falcon but before Lando owned it. Maybe in some time there will be a story behind it. smile

vivaldi7
At what point in the movie was the millenium falcon observed?

Bicnarok

peejay88
Dash rendars ship (think it's the Outrider) appears in Mos Eisley in Episode iv as a kind of easter egg, i guess this could be a similar sorta thing, like the trench with the x-wing n tie fighters in Episode 2 coruscant speeder chase!

Red Superfly
It was flying itself.

It's the intergalactic equivalent of KITT from Knight Rider.

I mean, don't you remember the line:

"Chewie, I don't think that's such a good idea"

Jack Daniels
still say it was landos drunk uncle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.