Ballet show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
I did a search per Batman in the srchives....and couldnt find one...
What the hell was going on in those orbs in front of Palpy and Ani when they were discussing the Sith power trick to save lives?

Batman316
*chuckles

That would be the Star Wars equalivant of an Opera, and in answer to your question I have NO IDEA

garygnu
mon calamari synchronized swimming in these suspended water orbs. they jump from orb to orb

Echuu
I think they were something like swimming/floating Mon Calamarians. There was a BTH or an AOR about it. Don't remember which one though.

SixOfTwelve
I read it was supposed to be a Mon Calamari performance, and I really kept my eyes peeled, but I couldn't make out even one of those fishheads in the small blurry shapes dancing around there.
Maybe my cinema just had a small screen... any word from the huge-ass-screen digital multiplex watchers? Do you actually see any Mon Calamari during that performance?

Echuu
Yes; but thats because I already knew from the BTH what those things swimming around were- otherwise I would have had no clue.

jango fatt
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/artofrev/2004/10/artofrev20041018.html

It are these guys jumping from the one globe to the other

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by jango fatt
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/artofrev/2004/10/artofrev20041018.html

It are these guys jumping from the one globe to the other

Yeah, I know that picture, my point was more that you can't actually make them out in the movie. (Which is a shame, because as far as amphibious girls with fish heads go, those are quite attractive.)

jango fatt
Ya can see their clothes
ya know the long thing sticking out
Sorry don't know how it's called in English

Darth Bong
Until I read this thread I coulden't make out what was in the orbs. Maybe I'll see them next time. smokin'

mysterio69
well, it's clear to me that the mon cal swimmers represent midichlorians, and the orbs are shmi's egg. jeez. get with it! lucas has a sick mind. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.