Mr Sinister versus Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Seeing as how Sinister appears vampiric in appearance, Blade is on the hunt, mistaking Sinister for one of the undead.
Seeing as how Blade is an enhanced human, Sinister also is hot on his trail to capture him and conduct genetic experiments, thinking Blad is a mutant.
They both finally meet up in an underground lab.
Who wins?

LordFear
My vote is Sinister but not an easy victory and with some severe damage.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by LordFear
My vote is Sinister but not an easy victory and with some severe damage.

You don't know jackshit about Sinister.

LordFear
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You don't know jackshit about Sinister.

You are kinda mad aren't you?
Why do you assume that I don't know anything about him
while I have the trade paperback explaining his background etc?

Nataku8188
Because you matched him up against Blade. For christ's sake, he is WAYYYY above Blade's level. Blade can slice him up all he wants, he'll just reform his body then mind-shock Blade, blast him, crush him, pretty much do whatever he damn well pleases to him.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Because you matched him up against Blade. For christ's sake, he is WAYYYY above Blade's level. Blade can slice him up all he wants, he'll just reform his body then mind-shock Blade, blast him, crush him, pretty much do whatever he damn well pleases to him.

........uh, what he said. lol..........

8bitChris
Yeah I don't know how Blade would hurt Mr. Sinister. So i'm giving it to Nathaniel Essex; without a doubt.

LordFear
I have read that fire is one of Mr Essex's weakness.
Also remember that Whisper equips his boy with nothing but state of the art stuff. I am saying that Blade has a variety of arsenal at his disposal which will give him an even level chance.I mean this isn't a normal human. Intense beams ie lasers as well as ice.I have seen Bobby Drake freeze Sinister's leg once in an encounter. I mean people are forgetting that Blade uses high tech weapons to help him not just his sword.

Sentry
Couldn't Sinister also mindrape him as well? He is a powerful telekinetic/telepath and could very well end the fight without even touching Blade. Only using his mind. Mr. Sinister is a beast.

Mainstream
"when your mind is your weapon..all things are possible"

K3VIL
Sinister is far above Blade, who's one of my favs heroes, but here he's outmatched.
Sinister is over Class 10 of Strenght, superhuman durability and endurance, plus can heal back from almost any injury, he possess telekinesis, telepathy, can project psionic force bolts and force fields.

Blade is Class 1 Ton of Strenght, possess superhuman speed, slightly superhuman durability cause bullets can wound him, healing abilities very low compared to those of Sinister, superhuman reflexes, agility and reaction time, he carries his sword, silver poles, 9mm handguns, a shotgun, a modified uzi, UV Grenades sometimes, and also his glaive, the whirlwing blade, plus some napalm device.
Now all those things will not get through Sinister's force field, even with his speed and reflexes, Blade will not catch him on surprise, and bullets won't do much on Sinister, Blade's only chance is to dodging his bolts, then stab him the head, but Sinister's telepathy will grant him the upper hand, and he'll knock unconscious Blade with some punches at full force.

Xplosive
Of course Sinister wins, he has advantage in every aspect. Easy win for Sinister.

mr.smiley
sinisters healing factor is crazy!
remeber when cyclops blasted that huge hole and he just laughed it off?

Nataku8188
Sinister in action

Nataku8188
these pages arent in any order

Nataku8188
Another

LordFear
Sorry guys didn't realize the vaste amount of strength Sinister possesses plus forgot about the mind thing.
I was banking on Whisler to provide Blade with some serious weaponry that might level the playing field

Scoobless
what happens with Longshots thrown blade Nataku?.... does it do anything?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Scoobless
what happens with Longshots thrown blade Nataku?.... does it do anything?

It bounces off the shield.

Mider
All that ive read on Mr Sinister is very vauge can anyone tell me His powers in there totality?

Loot
sinister would crush blade in seconds

chilled monkey
I don't think Blade would be the push-over people think. He's strong-willed enough to resist telepathy and agile enough to dodge power blasts. I agree that he would ultimately lose though. He does have high-tech weapons, but they are geared towards vampires, not creatures like Sinister.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.