Taskmaster vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Taskmaster

vs.

Deathstroke

brainchild81
Taskmaster.

long pig
What?
Slade, eeeeasssyyyyy.

Taskmaster is more likely to break his bones trying to keep up with Slade.
Task' can do his double human speed trick for a short while, but has to stop or he'll pass out from fatigue or break something, Slade goes at 10x or more normal human speed 24/7.

brainchild81
I know Slade's beat Bats before. What's his record against him?

DrDoom
Deathstroke wins.

Though, if they have a rematch it will be up in the air...considering Taskmaster would have his fighting style down pat.

long pig
Whats Slades record against bat?
2-0 (2-1 if you count being kicked off a building from behind while you're trying to snipe someone a win)

I don't think Task could keep up with Slade even if he has his moves down.
Sure, he could do the same fighting style, but no where near as well as Slade.

brainchild81
Damn! Has anyone ever beaten Slade without sneaking him?

long pig
He gave wonderwoman a good fight, then she punched him in the stomach, after he somehow broke free of the lasso(he's oddly immune to her magic).
No sneaking there.

jinzin
deathstroke.....if he keeps the fight going for even a couple minutes...tm would probably thrash the crap outa him....but given what agent x did to him and the fact that deathstroke seems to end his battles as quick as possible.....after further consideration I have to admit taskmaster is outclassed here....

jinzin
"I don't think Task could keep up with Slade even if he has his moves down.
Sure, he could do the same fighting style, but no where near as well as Slade."

actually the photographic reflexes allow him to do those moves with precise exact form and execution....but it really doesn't make much of a difference anyways...

long pig
Like I said, Task could do the same fighting style, but he doesn't have the same brain capacity to use it as good as Slade.

And yes, Task can do the moves nearly as fast as DS ( although, task only ever went 2x human speed), but only for a minute, or he'd pass out from over exertion.

jinzin
"And yes, Task can do the moves nearly as fast as DS ( although, task only ever went 2x human speed), but only for a minute, or he'd pass out from over exertion"

well that's true....but you have to take into consideration, he had been tortured nearly to death the previous day....he barely survived getting out of his deathbag in the river lake whatever that was....he'd been fighting a good amount of time before he got to the top level.....and he had been wounded already.....he was in a pretty fubared state to be using that technique....at peak health I'm sure he'd have lasted a good deal longer...but even then for the time he was doing it it was impressive....

long pig
Yeah, TM is freakin awesome, Scoob got me into him actually.

I know what you're talking about, but even in another comic, he said if he kept up the speed move he'd break his bones, his body isn't equipped to handle the stress of highspeed movement, Slades is.

But either way, I'd pay to see this fight, especially if Task breaks out his plasma shield!

jinzin
in which other comic?

yeah I like tm too...I even liked him while he had that annoying accent...I don't know what it is about skeleton faced dudes...but I love em...

the Darkone
I 'll take Taskmaster, the original Deathstroke.

Darth Vegas
I'll take Deathstroke, the original Deadpool.

grey fox
I'l take Wolverine , the orignal pwner of all.

Tshern
If Deadpool wins Taskmaster, then Deathstroke wins him, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.