Between EP 3 & 4, Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

@F1
I have only read three Star Wars books, and these were set just after ROTJ. Could you name some books set between EP 3 & 4, if there are any.

Thanks!

mephistodesigns
There aren't yet but there are some in the works coming out over the next few months. One is suposed to follow Vader immeadiately after ROTS...but I can't remember what its called. There was an article about it on starwars.com a while back. They said Labrynth of Evil, the ROTS novel, and this new book will form like its own little trilogy that SERIOUSLY detail Anakin's fall and the aftermath. Should be pretty good.

The Ones
theres a game coming out that takes place between ep 3 and 4 if your interested

SithSpy
REALLY!!!!!!!!! What Game???

The Ones
star wars: empire at war

SithSpy
Oh yeah...... that looks pretty good, but id like to see one where your Vader....although i doubt theres really much they can do with that

The Ones
you can be vader, wait till i pull up trailer

The Ones
http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer_new2.html?title=Star+Wars:+Empire+at+War+Official+Movie+1&path=swempireatwar_om_pc_051905.asx&pid=925180&ppath=pc/strategy/starwarsrts&ksubmoid=&urdate=1136016000

SithSpy
no sh*t, awesome! I thought it was like risk, but with star wars, like you know, placing your armies and stuff

smoker4
Wow, that looks pretty cool smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.