Midnighter & Apollo VS. Batman & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the ambiguously gay duo take on the Bats and Superman with t!ts?

Debate.

Both duos have a day of prep.

whirlysplat
Well its the Authoritity's Dynaimic Duo in my opinion.

Keep the faith smile

DigiMark007
I would say Midnighter can beat Bats, even with some prep. Batman doesn't know much about him, and Midnighter is a better fighter (yes, I said it) and has a slew of immunities due to his enhanced blood (kinda like a healing factor). Bats would have to reach deep into his bag of tricks to beat MNer.

But with a day of prep, the big advantage goes to Apollo. On neutral ground he'd eventually lose his sun-charge and Wonder Woman could outlast him then finish off Midnighter. But Apollo can go tanning on Mercury for a day and come back and rip WW's head off.

-DM

whirlysplat
And the only thing I have to add to that is the word "Door" and Wonderwoman finds herself fighting in the heart of the sun smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by whirlysplat
And the only thing I have to add to that is the word "Door" and Wonderwoman finds herself fighting in the heart of the sun smile

Ha, yeah. But we should probably assume that those sort of tactics shouldn't be allowed for the sake of the discussion.

whirlysplat
But the Authority specially the early ones kick ass big grin

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ha, yeah. But we should probably assume that those sort of tactics shouldn't be allowed for the sake of the discussion.

Khellendros
What Digi says. Apollo spends the day of prep togo sundipping, the two from DC get pulped.

Noraa Senoj
Team 2.

basilisk
Sundipping and doors make it damn near impossible for team 2. Without prep would be a lot closer.

Eon Blue
Midnighter and Apollo take it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I would say Midnighter can beat Bats, even with some prep. Batman doesn't know much about him, and Midnighter is a better fighter (yes, I said it) and has a slew of immunities due to his enhanced blood (kinda like a healing factor). Bats would have to reach deep into his bag of tricks to beat MNer.

But with a day of prep, the big advantage goes to Apollo. On neutral ground he'd eventually lose his sun-charge and Wonder Woman could outlast him then finish off Midnighter. But Apollo can go tanning on Mercury for a day and come back and rip WW's head off.

-DM

That's cool it's your opinion...but Midnighter is not a better fighter than Batman. The only reason he would win it's because of his battle CPU and not because he has better skill than Batman.

In the Stormwatch: Team Achilles storyline issue 6. Jukko turned off Midnighter's battle PCU and then kick the shit outta him. Granted Jukko is still superhuman but Batman is only human and he puts up fights against them better then Midnighter did, because of brains and great skill.

This being said, if Batman had some time to learn about Midnighter then it would be a better fight and propably even win.

BTW Team 1 FTW.

Noraa Senoj
He had that low showing without his chip thing. If you read later appearances is a good fighter without anyway.

What makes you say team 1 win?

Eon Blue
Batman would probably say something to the effect of, "I know that you already know every possible outcome of the battle, that's why I came prepared."

*Batkick*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.