Neon Genesis Evangelion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iabomination
I couldn't find any threads dedicated to this anime so i thought that i'd start one.

Anyways, has anyone here actually seen it? The series was amazing, IMHO one of the best anime series ever created. It had an extreamly deep plot (even though at first it just seems like your average mech anime). Fans in japan have gone as far as send death threats to Hideaki Anno (the director/writer) because they didn't like the ending (which is extreamly confusing and philisophical.

The movie is even more amazing. The first half was made by Anno just as payback to the fans who disliked his original ending (which he thought was perfect). And the second half served as an alternate ending.

I love this anime! I've been obssesed with this for a while now (about a year), and so have most of my friends (though i only have about 4 sad )

(how's that for a first post?) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Ryugen
I've seen the entire series and the End of Evnangelion movie. Man still gives me the chills to think about what happened to Asuka **shudders**

Sora Asakura
Ah i own the series and it was pretty cool but i haven't seen the movie yet... what happened to asuka?

Lord Ryugen
She has to fight a bunch of massed produced EVA's by herself, she kicks thier asses at first...then they regenerate and she gets a bout six or seven Lance of Longinus copies shoved in her. Then they eat Unit 2 with Asuka's mind still in synch with it.

moises
This is my favorite anime! Very unique!

Instead of having a boss at the end there is some sort of apocalypse or something along that line.......

iabomination
Yea, everyones souls get left in space with only shinji and asuka are left. Some people think that asuka in the end is a fusion of rei, auska, and misato.

Kaistar
Originally posted by moises
This is my favorite anime! Very unique!

Instead of having a boss at the end there is some sort of apocalypse or something along that line....... Okay We get it. You like Evangelion. No need to get all excited. *sigh*

WindDancer
Guys please use this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t297352.html

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.