The Jsa Vs Thanos And Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
THE JSA TEAM OF
Hawkman
Cap.Marvel
Sentinel
Power girl
Black Adam
Flash
Hawkgirl

vs

Thanos and Adam Warlock

Adam Warlock dose not show up to the fight, untill 5 mins into the start of it.

Who wins. No prep.

Magee
Thanos does'nt need Adam Warlock, he takes them all out before he even arrives.

WOLVERINEFAN
anyone who has thanos on their side will always win......its a fact

kgkg
Thanos wins smile

8bitChris
Well, Thanos has "succeeded" in taking over the whole Marvel Universe three times. He destroyed half of all living beings in the Universe with the Inifinity Gauntlet once too.

I think it was Warlock who convinced Thanos that he didn't truly want to rule the Universe because each time he attained his goal, he sabotaged himself and let the universe get away again.

I think he's one of the most dangerous villains, ever. Certainly the most dangerous in Marvel.

Laminator_X
Marvel, Black Adam, Power Girl, and Sentinel together have the raw power to takedown an unprepared Thanos. Thanos could match any two of them, but not all four at once.

Now that's FOUR magically powered powerhouses anchoring the JSA. There's a chance that Warlock could turn that tide; e.g. if he can easily drop a few of them ("disrupt their mana-centers"wink with karmic-blasts, or something.

Flash is the other wildcard, and the Hawks are useless.

I'll say two to one odds for JSA

DigiMark007
Too much raw power and durability for Thanos. JSA makes a decent go of it, but loses.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.