Magneto vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
who takes this?

Creshosk
Originally posted by lil player007
who takes this? Magneto, duh.

lil player007
must u be so negative

Creshosk
must u be so negative

No. . .
Wait that was negative . . . So no is a false answer
Yes. . .
Wait that wasn't negative . . . So yes is a false answer
No. . .
Yes. . .
No. . .
Yes. . .
*blows logic circut*

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
Magneto, duh.

This is just an un-funny joke thread. He isn't serious.

Crimson Phoenix
who takes this?

erm...are you serious?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
This is just an un-funny joke thread. He isn't serious. So much for getting the ball rolling. . .

"Magneto vs Wolverine"
"Magneto, duh"
"Why?"
"Because his helmat sheilds him from psionic attack and he has the power of the cyttorac gem!"
"Wait, that doesn't make any sense!"
"Neither does this thread."

leonidas
what are you guys saying?! everybody knows wolvie owns magneto everytime they meet! well, there was that one time . . .

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by leonidas
what are you guys saying?! everybody knows wolvie owns magneto everytime they meet! well, there was that one time . . .

....that one time when magneto took wolverine's adamantium?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
....that one time when magneto took wolverine's adamantium? No, the time Wolverine got bored and left. . . the adamantium thing he threw the skeleton at Magneto KOing him in one hit.

Crimson Phoenix
No, the time Wolverine got bored and left. . . the adamantium thing he threw the skeleton at Magneto KOing him in one hit.

And then he got a secondary mutation and was able to beat wanda with his new cosmic fart powers

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
Wolvie owns magneto? ohhh yes I remember now

laughing

Crimson Phoenix
These wolverine fanboys today. next we'll have:

Wolverine vs Galactus
Wolverine vs Thanos
Wolverine vs Scarlet Witch

and he wins them all because he's cool

Creshosk
These wolverine fanboys today. next we'll have:

Wolverine vs Galactus
Wolverine vs Thanos
Wolverine vs Scarlet Witch

and he wins them all because he's cool Well those cosmic fart(LMAO) powers are pretty potent. laughing

FieryBalrog
this is just an anti-wolverine fanboy thread in drag.

black wolverine
wolverine is one of my favorite people but even i kno kno magneto would whipe the floor with wolverien wolverine has metal bone u dumb ass do the math

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine vs Galactus
Already been done.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Already been done. Good lord. . . please tell me that nobody honestly thought that the big G would lose that one. . .

Oh wait is the humor of the thread still on?

Erm. . . uh . . . Cosmic farts man! Yeah. . . whistle

Darth Macabre
Speaking about farts, everyone knows Wolverine has the power to pull stuff out of his ass.

Well unless its a miracle hes not winning this one.

Swanky-Tuna
Good lord. . . please tell me that nobody honestly thought that the big G would lose that one. . .

Oh wait is the humor of the thread still on?

Erm. . . uh . . . Cosmic farts man! Yeah. . . whistle
Thankfully, it was just questioning a comic with the same name. It ended up being the starjammers with wolverine trying to stop galactus from doing something or other. The guy who came to the rescue with the info told us Wolverine was worthless thanks to his worthless bone claws.

long pig
And the "Thanos vs Wolverine" already happend in a comic.
Wolvie got turned into goo, but somehow he still was able to cut a hole in Thanos, with his bone claws.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
And the "Thanos vs Wolverine" already happend in a comic.
Wolvie got turned into goo, but somehow he still was able to cut a hole in Thanos, with his bone claws.
Was that when he had the IG? I think he purposely depowered himself for that.

Creshosk
Thankfully, it was just questioning a comic with the same name. It ended up being the starjammers with wolverine trying to stop galactus from doing something or other. The guy who came to the rescue with the info told us Wolverine was worthless thanks to his worthless bone claws. Without something spectacular I can't see his adamantium claws making much of a difference either.

Swanky-Tuna
Without something spectacular I can't see his adamantium claws making much of a difference either.
He's cut through things he shouldn't have the power cut through even with the adamantium. But Wolverine has pull far greater than logic.

Creshosk
He's cut through things he shouldn't have the power cut through even with the adamantium. But Wolverine has pull far greater than logic. Comic books have pull that defies logic. . . laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Comic books have pull that defies logic. . . laughing
Wolverine's secondary mutation allows him to control comic books but only if he's in them.

Creshosk
Wolverine's secondary mutation allows him to control comic books but only if he's in them. Oh is that what those cosmic farts do?

I was wondering. . .

wolverine8888
thou wolverien cant win there just no way his skeleton gunna be the biggest weakness ever. wolverine could maby get him with stealth if maggy dident know wolverine was comming for him. u know whats funny thou magneto has said many times that wolverine is his greatest enemy and most respected which is odd cuz he ahs the greatest weakness vs him but he still does better then all the other x-men

Swanky-Tuna
His skeleton is his biggest weakness against Magneto. Well, that and his body really.

Wickerman
lil player007, are you sure you're not friends with a guy called Betageuze?

~wickerman~

leonheartmm
actually magneto can make magnetic fields so powerful that they can just as eisly affect non metals as they can affect metals, even without his skeleton................

Goldenskull777
Wolverine because he has had his adimantium ripped out. He could take him. evil face

Wickerman
Originally posted by Goldenskull777
Wolverine because he has had his adimantium ripped out.

And...put back in

~wickerman~

Mainstream
and even as bone claw wolverine he still had iron in is blood.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually magneto can make magnetic fields so powerful that they can just as eisly affect non metals as they can affect metals, even without his skeleton................

?? they affect trace metals, from what I know. Like iron in the blood and such. They dont manipulate non-metallic matter, thats telekinesis.

Wickerman
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
?? they affect trace metals, from what I know. Like iron in the blood and such. They dont manipulate non-metallic matter, thats telekinesis.

You're correct. I'm assuming he meant the iron in his blood

~wickerman~

Mainstream
that's what I meant if you were referring to me wick

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mainstream
that's what I meant if you were referring to me wick

i was referring to whomever fierybalrog was referring to. And fierybalrog was referring to leonheartm so no, i suppose i wasn't referring to you laughing

~wickerman~

Mainstream
oh okay

CorderaMitchell
From what I've seen Cyke seems to do the best against Magneto
In the movies and in some of the books.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
From what I've seen Cyke seems to do the best against Magneto
In the movies and in some of the books. Fire a lightning bolt into a giant copper conducter? And I thought you lived at a school.

colossus17
maybe wolverine jump high....maybe he do it quietly,,,,,maybe he take out claws....and become superwolverine......maybe he cut magneto's balls.....maybe magneto die...... shifty

King KAM
wolverine might of lost to magneto in the fatal attraction, but the next time he saw magneto , he decapitated him...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by King KAM
wolverine might of lost to magneto in the fatal attraction, but the next time he saw magneto , he decapitated him...
That wasn't Magneto. That was Xorn's brother pretending to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn. Seriously.

CorderaMitchell
Cyke carries enough range and power to maybe hit magnus.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Cyke carries enough range and power to maybe hit magnus. Wrong thread there cheif? laughing

CorderaMitchell
Creshosk my favorite guy to hear downshoot everything. Tell us what happened after the copper conductor part,how was MAGNETO taken care of?

Oh, and you spelled chief wrong.

Piedmon
Wolverine wins as long as he has a fifth of jack to keep him going. \m/

black wolverine
piedmon ur a dipshit wat r u smokein

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Piedmon
Wolverine wins as long as he has a fifth of jack to keep him going. \m/

WTF What the f**k?

Goldenskull777
It would take a good amount of iron like in the movie.
pokey Poke that shit.

Goldenskull777
pokey

Piedmon
Originally posted by black wolverine
piedmon ur a dipshit wat r u smokein

Hmmm..... apparently someone's still got a ways to go before Daddy gives them a crack at the liquor cabinet.

Hell, give me five shots of J.D and I'll fight Magneto.

batdude123
Magneto.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Darth M@ce
who takes this?

no expression Try reading comics once in a while.

Grimm22
Maybe if Magneto forgets he has powers and just sits around playing chess during the fight, Wolverine might have a chance.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Maybe if Magneto forgets he has powers and just sits around playing chess during the fight, Wolverine might have a chance.

MIGHT.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
MIGHT.

I was gonna add that stick out tongue

C1nd3r
Didn't apocalypes demagnetize wolverines adamantium skeleton?

endrict
who makes these dumb spite treads.

don't shiv
Yawn...

Colossus-Big C
magneto

batdude123
Why would you bump this?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He's Wolverine's kryptonite

WsnmXBpBs90&feature=related

StiltmanFTW

You think Magneto at his current power level could replicate the FA feat...?

Parmaniac
TBH I'm not sure what his current level is, but to loose to an adamantium Wolverine in a forum fight he should be as pathetic as current Juggs.

Rage.Of.Olympus
F*ck old man Magneto under Fraction. Magnus would annihilate Wolverine every time.

Magneto still has fine control. Ask Proteus. Coincidentally, he apparently is capable of sweeping Wolverine's blood clean of Adamantium particles in the next issue of X-men:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=7273&pg=6

StiltmanFTW
He'd win, no doubt about that. It just wouldn't be a rape like it was in FA.

batdude123
Lol.

Yes it would.

marwash22
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He'd win, no doubt about that. It just wouldn't be a rape like it was in FA. please elaborate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He'd win, no doubt about that. It just wouldn't be a rape like it was in FA.
Originally posted by batdude123
Lol.

Yes it would.

You think Magneto at his current power level could replicate the FA feat...? Yes and easily so. His relative depowerment is being dropped too.

doesnt this thread qualify as spite?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by marwash22
please elaborate.

I doubt current Magneto would pull out the adamantium through Wolverine's pores.

He'd still stomp, of course.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If he doesn't, it wouldn't be for a lack of capability -at least in my opinion- but because his simply mellowed out currently. I.e. Fraction turned him into a ***** compared to the Magneto we know and love.

facepalm at kneeling to Cyclops. Shit's disgraceful is what it is.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If he doesn't, it wouldn't be for a lack of capability -at least in my opinion- but because his simply mellowed out currently. I.e. Fraction turned him into a ***** compared to the Magneto we know and love.

facepalm at kneeling to Cyclops. Shit's disgraceful is what it is.

He did say to Kurt he's an oldie or something like that. And dealing with one Predator X fu(ked him up pretty bad.

Yeah, that was pathetic. Marvel's trying to make Cyclops in something he ain't.

Parmaniac
Marvel's trying to make Cyclops in something he ain't. A man?

StiltmanFTW
A man?

Exactly. That just ain't Cyke.

psycho gundam
I doubt current Magneto would pull out the adamantium through Wolverine's pores.

He'd still stomp, of course. he'd contort his body like a transformer.

it'd make that trademark sound and everything

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he'd contort his body like a transformer.

it'd make that trademark sound and everything

Like he did against a single Predator X...?

Nah, he wouldn't do that. At least not under Fraction's pen.

SuperiorTech
Like he did against a single Predator X...?

Nah, he wouldn't do that. At least not under Fraction's pen.

Are you saying he could not do it at all or that it would be extremely difficult?

he destroyed protheus while at death's door

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Are you saying he could not do it at all or that it would be extremely difficult?

I believe Fraction's Mags couldn't do it at all. That's just my opinion though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.