7 8 and 9 books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xdarkdragon21x
ok, so I may have put it under the wrong catagory the first time lol, but here it is...

7 8 9 book

Hey, I've been searching the net for information about episodes 7 8 and 9. My search has been fairly helpful(except that SS idiot who totaly bs'ed the scripts ). Is there anyone out there who knows the titles of 7 8 n 9? I've been reading the Young Jedi Knights series, but im not sure they are the complete final touch to the starwars series.

Captain REX
There is technically no 7, 8, or 9.

cad
is there really a 7 8 and 9

Ushgarak
They don't exist. If they ever had existed, episode IX would have been Return of the Jedi- any possible plan for three films after the first three was sunk when GL ended the storyline at VI rather than IX, which as he makes clear was probably his default plan all along (though the option was still open after ESB).

Doctor Strange
They're called Heir to the empire, Dark force rising, and The last commande.

>.>

<.<

Okay, not really, but they are really good books nonetheless.

Renegade_Jedi
-=Partial NJO Spoiler=-
Actually, I've heard that 7,8, and 9 are going to be about Ben Skywalker, the uber-jedi son of Luka and Mara, training as a Jedi, learning about the Vong, and growing up...so it'll complete the Granddad, Dad, Son thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.