LOL! Check this out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

palpy_666
This is the funniest thing I've read in a while!

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0405/lucaswatch.html

KaNeKnOx
lol. is that real??

mysterio69
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! why the hell was that kid jaggin' off to jar jar? if it was a 7 ft. tall toy of padme or leia in the gold bikini, i'd understand. but jar jar? crikey! "muy muy, i love you!" "meesa put it in yer bum!" eek!

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by KaNeKnOx
lol. is that real??

Landoverbaptist is one of the best parody sites of right wing christian fundamentalists out there - if they still have the link to it, check out the hate mail they get every month from people who don't get the joke.

Miss_Faye
laughing

Insomnia
Fake site... Has to be.

I've been caught masturbating a couple times before, once I had quickly closed all the windows first, leaving something innocent... a webdoc...

I think it just looked like I was masturbating to george lucas. erm

((The_Anomaly))
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! ROFL!!!! LMAO!!!!

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! laughing

ohhhhh....man, that is the funniest thing i've read or heard in a long long time....man, religious people can be so friggin crazy sometimes...lol

Morgoths_Wrath
even though it's not real, it's quite disturbing all the same

Darth Koroni
Heh. So funny, unfortunatley there are people in the world who really beleive in this bull-shit.

Otaku_Sith
That'' ****ed up,really.Lucas Watch?And don't blame GL for a perverted boy jerking of with a Jar Jar doll.

ImmortalOne
WHAHAHAHAHAHAH... THIS IS SICK
!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.