Batman(with prep) Vs. The Brothers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
Batman with as much prep time as he needs....against....

The living embodiement of all that is Marvel or DC.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm
big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Batman wins with one kick.

8bitChris
It will be a tough fight. Batman will take it, but he goes home hurting.

jinzin
the only way for batman to win is if JP comes and helps him...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jinzin
the only way for batman to win is if JP comes and helps him...
No way. Batman will use his chi and do things Spiderman thrown by Hulk from the back of a full speed Flash could dream of doing.

jinzin
are you seriously implying that he could beat jplatinum? I mean this battle already happened and JP won! he won!

Swanky-Tuna
are you seriously implying that he could beat jplatinum? I mean this battle already happened and JP won! he won!
Batman is goth and he fights like a ninja so he has to win!

jinzin
Jplatinum can alter time and reality to his benefit....nothing will stop him not even batman...

Swanky-Tuna
Jplatinum can alter time and reality to his benefit....nothing will stop him not even batman...
Batman will kick time down. And reality.

jinzin
FEAR JPLATINUM!!!!!!! mad

MrHeavySilence
The Brothers have no chance in hell.

Swanky-Tuna
FEAR JPLATINUM!!!!!!! mad
Does he have a flaming rose coming out of his chest?

jinzin
damn...that's not a bad idea.....nah it's his flaming fist infront of his body pointing out....

Creshosk
But who the heck is he?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Creshosk
But who the heck is he?
jplantinum was a guy who for like a week was 100% confident that he and nearly anybody from UFC, who he seemed to imply he was better than also, could take Batman. And also Daredevil but he mostly focused on the Batman thread.

After a couple days he was starting to get questioned about if he was so great why he hadn't earned the mucho dollars in professional MMA tournaments. He said something to the effect of not wanting to get hurt or something like that. And that he did enter tounaments, only the underground street fighter ones.

And now he's an overused joke on this vs board.

Sadly, I can't find the thread because the search doesn't count words shorter than 4 letters and it was something like Batman vs YOU

jinzin
it started thread after thread of JP vs. (insert ridiculous superhero name here)......overused or not...that was some funny shit.....even funnier.....over that short amount of time the forum member accumilated his own fanboys!....me being one of them...laughing out loud

Creshosk
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
jplantinum was a guy who for like a week was 100% confident that he and nearly anybody from UFC, who he seemed to imply he was better than also, could take Batman. And also Daredevil but he mostly focused on the Batman thread.

After a couple days he was starting to get questioned about if he was so great why he hadn't earned the mucho dollars in professional MMA tournaments. He said something to the effect of not wanting to get hurt or something like that. And that he did enter tounaments, only the underground street fighter ones.

And now he's an overused joke on this vs board.

Sadly, I can't find the thread because the search doesn't count words shorter than 4 letters and it was something like Batman vs YOU Well one of my powers is being able to find anything on the internet if it exists on the internet:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335359

jinzin
dude...that power's......incredible....I can never find anything on this stupid forum....all the great threads got drowned out by the newbie re-thread trash....

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Creshosk
Well one of my powers is being able to find anything on the internet if it exists on the internet:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335359
You see, Danny taught him how to beat Batman.

colossus17
laughing laughing laughing........dont forget i helped.....

colossus17
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.