Teen Titans vS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Teen Titans vS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

CorderaMitchell
Ninja Turtles all over this one, the only one who comes close to their combat skills is Robin and He is Creamed Early on

Dizzle
Combat skills nothin, Superboy and Raven people.

CorderaMitchell
What members of the teen titans are you assuming, I assumed Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Raven, who are constantly jumped by questionable villians.

BENITO
Already been done.

and the Turtles would loose to starfire and raven.

there only hope is to get the teen titans to start fighting themselves then Divide and conquer

nigel45
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What members of the teen titans are you assuming, I assumed Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Raven, who are constantly jumped by questionable villians.

Those would be the cartoon Titans. Comic book Titans are these:

Cyborg
Robin
Superboy
Wonder Girl
Beast Boy
Raven
Speedy
Impulse

Key members in this battle are Raven, Superboy, and Impulse. Those three could arguably beat the Turtles by themselves. Add to that Wonder Girl, Beast Boy (who could probably morph into a fighting turtle of some type) and the rest, no chance for the Turtles.

CorderaMitchell
8v4 ain't fair, beast boy would turn into a turtle and you should add, Shredder, Splinter, Ultimate ninja, and Slashuur since i think the person was referring to the normal tv. titans.

nigel45
Well, the TV Titans AREN'T the normal Titans. And even if you used that team (Beast Boy Robin Raven Cyborg Starfire), then you should at least use their comic book versions, which are far and away better than the Turtles. Raven would beat them by herself.

FieryBalrog
but I saw the titans jumped by killer tofu... you know, like from that old doug song....

nigel45
Right. The cartoon Titans aren't very good.

Comic book Titans have fought against the Justice League and held their own.

Mainstream
toon titans are okay...I won't say they suck..but the regular titans kick ass.

Draco69
Teen Titans. Wonder-Girl could kick their asses by herself.

Cosmic Cube
Turtle Power!

j/k

The Turtles would get their shells stomped in. Beast Boy owns all.

nigel45
Originally posted by Mainstream
toon titans are okay...I won't say they suck..but the regular titans kick ass.

They don't suck, but they're mere shadows to their comic versions.

Mider
Cartoon Titans are ok Raven with Her hidden powers could take on The Turtles alone.

nigel45
The pissed off versions of the cartoon Titans are alot closer to their actual capabilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.