The Avengers vs The JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Avengers
Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
She Hulk
Quasar
Sersi
Warbird

vs

The JSA
Hawkman
Cap.Marvel
Sentinel
Power Girl
Black Adam
Flash
Hawkgirl

Who wins. No prep.

armandovalles
Hawkman beats Cap, quickly and easily.
Captain Marvel + Thor stalemate until Hawkman comes over after he's beaten Cap to come help Marvel.
Sentinel beats IM in about 10 seconds.
She-Hulk beats Power-Girl, but then gets ripped apart by Sentinel who has already defeated IM.
Black Adam speed blitzes Quasar into oblivion.
Flash punches Sersi once at top speed and Sersi needs to regrow her head.
Warbird beats the living snot out of Hawkgirl.

So now its:
Hawkman
Captain Marvel
Flash
Black Adam
Sentinel

VS

Warbird

Guess who wins? lol

8bitChris
I don't know about Quasar losing so fast. He programmed his Quantam bands to make a force field whenever there is the threat of danger. I see him easily containing flash and then smashing him with whatever neat toy he makes next.

Mainstream
me too.

jrodslam
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I don't know about Quasar losing so fast. He programmed his Quantam bands to make a force field whenever there is the threat of danger. I see him easily containing flash and then smashing him with whatever neat toy he makes next.

I do agree that Quasar wouldnt loose as fast. Hes way too good for that.

BUT the force field only comes up for any type of cosmic type danger.(Blast or energy type).He is however suceptiple by a sneak attack from bullets or punches however.

I

DigiMark007
It doesn't always have to come down to one-on-one battles (although it's written like that a lot of times in team battles). Both can work well as a team. I'd give the edge to the JSA anyway though. Quasar and Thor can hold their own with any of those guys, but the rest of the team would disintegrate around them, even if they managed to take out a few JSA's.

-DM

the Darkone
Originally posted by armandovalles
hawk man beats Cap, quickly and easily.
Captain Marvel + Thor stalemate until hawk man comes over after he's beaten Cap to come help Marvel.
Sentinel beats IM in about 10 seconds.
She-Hulk beats Power-Girl, but then gets ripped apart by Sentinel who has already defeated IM.
Black Adam speed blitzes Quasar into oblivion.
Flash punches Sersi once at top speed and Sersi needs to regrow her head.
Warbird beats the living snot out of Hawkgirl.

So now its:
hawk man
Captain Marvel
Flash
Black Adam
Sentinel

VS

Warbird

Guess who wins? lol

What the f**k? What the f**k? Sersi alone will kicked jsa ass, she can manipulate molecules and cosmic energy at a high degree she will f**ked them up bad. Captain amercia will kick hawk man ass cut of his damn wings he is screwed, cap will beat his bird ass down. Sersi will turn Alan Scott into sh** plain and simple and quasar will take out the flash since he is faster than the flash warp-speed and a better warrior. Thor will hit blackadam with a lighting bolt and hit shazam (captain marvel) with the god-force blast or lighting bolt also.

Bialaska
I agree with Darkone. Sersi could win this fight alone.

Flash punches her head off? No big deal, she has been reduced completely to molecules before and reformed instantly. She simply levitates up into the air so he can't attack anymore. A punch that could knock out Hercules in one hit can of course also hurt Power Girl and Captain Marvel. Punch Punch. PG and Marvel is out. Then she turns to look at the rest. A single thought and Hawkman and Hawkgirl become real hawks.

That leaves Black Adam, Flash and Sentinel. Now they may start pounding on Sersi all they want, but she reforms, only to turn each of them into different things.

The rest of the Avengers watch and rolls eyes at Sersi having a simple training session, Sersi goes back to the others, demanding a party for having taken care of it. And Flash realizes that this woman is far out of his league and runs off as quickly as possible.

the Darkone
Sersi can take out black adam her self, she can rearranged his molecules make him physical weak enough to knocking his Spock wannabe ass out cold. warbird would take out hawkgirl she's stronger and faster she will rip those damn wings off and let her candy ass fall from the sky. Ironman will take out hawkman with the full powered of the uni-beam basically turning him into burnt chicken.

ragesRemorse
i thought thor was supposed to be a badass that doesnt die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.