Superman vS Captain Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Superman vS Captain Planet

FieryBalrog
Captain Planet, because the power of cheesiness reigns supreme.

Fanboy
Superman because Captain Planet sucks.

Dizzle
Captain Planet!!! As the coolness factor works for Wolverine, I'd say Captain Planet should at least be a match for the Living Tribunal... (yea thats right... Captain Planet has the biggest coolness factor youve ever seen)

Gamma Crush!
How strong is Cap?

8bitChris
Well it all depends on whether Superman discovers Captain Planet's garbage weakness. Because if he litters on him, then Superman wins. But I think Captain Planet has enough heart to win.

Dizzle
And Captain Planet could also easily figure out the Kryptonite weakness. Unless they fight in a junkyard, the pollution thing isn't working.

Captain Planet is basically the power of the entire planet Earth incarnate. He's got Superman-like speed, strength, etc. as well as elemental control.

chilled monkey
Cap wins this one. He is as strong, or stronger than Superman, smart and he has power over the elements as Dizzle pointed out.

Plus, he's a magical being. Superman has a weakness to magic.

FieryBalrog
but captain planet has a weakness to my trash can...

Arahan
This garbage weakness is ridicilous. Radoactivity okay but normal trash?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Arahan
This garbage weakness is ridicilous. Radoactivity okay but normal trash?

well the whole point of the show was supposed to be over-the-top environmentalism.

all4carnage
i hate superman and everything but captain planet is way more gay then him....plus if Superman cant beat someone as gay as him then they should just stop making superman comics....superman would deff get the win over him and his early 90's hair cut.....how gay...

8bitChris
I don't know...a man in blue spadex with tighty reddies on and a cape is pretty gay...

chilled monkey
The 'trash weakness' is something of a joke, but Cap. Planet is a LOT tougher than pople give him credit for. On several occasions he was covered in toxic chemicals and bounced right back as soon as they were washed off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.