Clone Wars Volume 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-pilot
A few days ago I had the pleasure of buying and watching the brilliant Clone Wars cartoon , and actually think the quality of the action surpasses some of the films action sequences (for example I'm a space fight lover and the Anakin sequence where he annihilates every last Geonosian star-fighter in the fleet is jaw-droppingly fantastic ; especially when compared to the battle at the end of The Phantom Menace in which we see a grand total of one Droid Starfighter crash and explode and a couple of goodies wasted) . cool

Anyway I'm just wondering if anyone knows when the next volumes set for release in the UK , as I don't have the Cartoon Network .

SixOfTwelve
From what I read, the DVDs of both ROTS and Clone Wars Vol. 2 are supposed to come out around December 2005.

(No idea about the UK date specifically, but as the release date of CW Volume 1 was pretty near identical to the German one, I think it's safe to say that the same goes for Volume 2.)

Darth Koroni
I hope there is a box set for both volume one and two, havign all the episodes on TiVo is just not the same as a DVD.

Clone-pilot
Damn it , I don't think I can wait that long .
One things for sure , we got ROTS at the same time as the yanks , so maybe it will be the same universal release date for it's DVD release , which means Clone Wars will be out with it .... great "The circle is complete...." (well my collection is .... speaking of which I bought the original trilogy and Episode 1 on VHS ages ago , so now I don't know whether to buy AOTC and ROTS on video too ).

I may have to find a friend with Cartoon Network methinks ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.