THE MASK vs THE JOKER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! insane laughter and jokes are heard in gotham city, the oker and the mask are in for the fights of their lives! so who wins?

Wickerman
Originally posted by leonheartmm
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! insane laughter and jokes are heard in gotham city, the oker and the mask are in for the fights of their lives! so who wins?

This is ridiculous. Do you even know who the Mask is?????

~wickerman~

leonheartmm
i know i know, but still, sounded like a cool idea..................

Wickerman
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i know i know, but still, sounded like a cool idea..................

for the first 20 seconds which is about how long the fight would last. 'course, could last even less if joker starts being a smartass which he always is, and annoys the mask.

~wickerman~

Mider
the joker got to wear the mask actually beat batman

Metalmanx
The Mask curbstomps him. Seriously. He's basically a sort of realiy-warper.

Arabian Knight
The Mask creats it's own reality. It's in total control of it's own universe.

Spectre would be a actual fight for Mask.

Mider
i dont think even spectre could permanatly get rid of the mask and if the right guy wielded it he might take out spectre its like the will thing with the GL rings if the right guy wields it like this one GL who was so good he was beating Parallax so bad Hal had to remove himself from Parallax and let the entity have no restraints. When lobo had the mask he slaughtered whole galaxies

Arabian Knight
Lobo vs The Mask was great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.