Star Wars is Queer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWisqueer
Star Wars is an ubelievable movie that is full of crap. Who can watch a piece of crap like this stupid series. If you're 30 and live in your mommy's basement, then you will like these movies. THEY ARE FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

The Ones
dude. you are so banned.

Star wars rocks. i dont think youve seen the light of day. i dont think youve seen one of these films to judge it. i used to think the same way until i saw the first sw.

SithSpy
yup......5.......4.............3.................2................1..............BANNED

adele2k5
why do you borther even posting if you dont like. have yo uever watched the movies and for your information all starwars fans are mamas boys and you'l find a large percent of ppl enjoy starwars

ickeris2003
poor pathetic thing. ive never seen anything so sad before. why dont you get a life its two for one at walmart and by the way see something before you judge it.

The Ones
just what i said

Gord
haha I wonder how much time he spent finding this forum and signing up just to say that, not to mention the time it took for him to find the correct keys and sit upright the entire time

The Ones
lol!

tpaquin
Judging by your general style, and by your poorly-strung sentences, I'd say that you were also EPIIISUCKS or whatever.

Nice job getting everyone's attention, again. I guess you got what you crave so childishly.

Also, by using the word "queer" in a derogitory manner, you have pinned yourself as a moron.

Star Wars, for fans, captures a memory. I still remember teh first time that I saw A New Hope, and how I went home and pretended that I was luke skywalker. Those memories are why star wars means so much. It's hard to be nostalgic when you're only 12, though.

ickeris2003
sorry sad

smoker4
Originally posted by SWisqueer
Star Wars is an ubelievable movie that is full of crap. Who can watch a piece of crap like this stupid series. If you're 30 and live in your mommy's basement, then you will like these movies. THEY ARE FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

What is this facination with basements? I think you are extremely heroic for posting this, hopefully someone will give you a slap sooner or later in real life, think of me when you are crying laughing out loud

SithSpy
hey smoke, i think you should ask this guy what the five fingers said to the face

jango fatt
Go get a life!
I bet ya just joined to make this thread

smoker4
laughing out loud I regret even posting in this thread now, i just cant understand people like that, anyway five fingers to the face, SLAP coldblooded laughing out loud

jango fatt
He is not worth the effort guys he's just a bloody nerd

Darth_Vader05
What a ****ing idiot i hope he is banned!!

New_Born_Pyro
Originally posted by SWisqueer

sleep
Oh sorry did you say something?

jango fatt
hahahahaha
good one pyro
these guys are like parasites

New_Born_Pyro
I just hope these pricks leave the SW forum, they are getting on my frickin' nerves.

jango fatt
where's my gun?

New_Born_Pyro
Where's my lightsaber?
A gun is so uncivilized.

WindDancer
Troll banned and thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.