Season Finale Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yodafan
The season finale will be so big and so amazing it deserves its own thread. So here it is!

charmedFairy
ugh!!! why do they take Walt????? ugh! and they shoot sawyer??cryin the middle right now so dont mind me ugh!cry

yodafan
Whats in the hatch?!? Whats was that wierd smoke, that was freaky man!

Morning_Glory
I thought Sawyer shot those creepy guys (but missed) and then Sawyer fell in the water... I bet Sawyer and Jin are ok. smile I dont know it was so dark cry

Locke called Hurley "hugo" how did Locke know that Hurley's name was Hugo??

and I knew Charlie would pick up one of those statues with the drugs in it...

and Boone looked pretty smile

Solo
That kicked ass. Locke kicks ass.

gls
i wonder whats at the bottom of the hatch...looks interesing

and boon was soo cute smile

i miss him still

Morning_Glory
American Idol was top in the ratings last night ... but LOST was second ? smile ... I guess thats not bad

charmedFairy
i hate american idol ugh they should burn the whole stage downmiffed:

sblomie545
i loved how when the did the flashbacks like.. all the characters saw each other- like charlie: SOME OF US HAVE A BLOODY FLIGHT TO MAKE! (<-- to hurley/hugo) that was awesome, oh and did u notice when michael was on the phone with his mom locke just rolled by in a wheelchair, lol i started cracking up...
i just thought it was cool how they all sorta... saw each other

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by charmedFairy
i hate american idol ugh they should burn the whole stage downmiffed:

I watched so much American Idol.. and then I was so incredibly disappointed with the winner...this was the first year I actually watched it... but most likely never againno

ugh!

o well... LOST came in second erm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by sblomie545
i loved how when the did the flashbacks like.. all the characters saw each other- like charlie: SOME OF US HAVE A BLOODY FLIGHT TO MAKE! (<-- to hurley/hugo) that was awesome, oh and did u notice when michael was on the phone with his mom locke just rolled by in a wheelchair, lol i started cracking up...
i just thought it was cool how they all sorta... saw each other

yea... I liked how they showed them all getting on the plane.. and they sort of glanced at each other.. and Locke and Jack gave each other looks

i felt so bad for Locke ... that they had to carry him on the plane... that would be humiliating sad ... poor guy

also never would have guessed that the spanish comic book came from Hurley... should have known cause he is spanish..

sblomie545
yah good point

did u notice how... walt was reading the comic book with the polar bear in it and then walt was attacked by the polar bear

charmedFairy
hurley is bad luck because of the numbers.durr. its something with the comic book related thats why theres a polar bear on the island. i think if we knew more about the comic book and the stories in there, theres prolly the black rock and the black smoke things that almsot killed locke and jack and kate.

I loved the flashbacks especially between jack and locke, and hurleys story was hilariouslaughing out loudhe gave the guy 1200 to get his ride. i think this was the first time they showed sawyer getting on the plane, he looked sad/angry as always I suppose.sad

Morning_Glory
there is a site that says what the comic book says in english... I'll try to find it...

sblomie545
well walt is like cursed too- remember during his flashback when walt was reading the book on birds and then the bird just like... died on the porch

i just thoguht it was ironic how walt was reading the comic book and then he was attacked by the comic book

Morning_Glory
he was attacked by the comic book?? when?

Morning_Glory
here is the comic book in english

http://www.livejournal.com/community/scans_daily/193624.html#cutid1

I dont want to link all the pics here.. cause there are quite a few of them...

KillTheLight
hurley is bad luck because of the numbers.durr. its something with the comic book related thats why theres a polar bear on the island. i think if we knew more about the comic book and the stories in there, theres prolly the black rock and the black smoke things that almsot killed locke and jack and kate.

I loved the flashbacks especially between jack and locke, and hurleys story was hilariouslaughing out loudhe gave the guy 1200 to get his ride. i think this was the first time they showed sawyer getting on the plane, he looked sad/angry as always I suppose.sad

they didnt cut his hair short enough..when sawyer was 1st on the island..his hair is pretty short..and when they showed the flash back his hair wasnt as short as it originally was ..tsk!!!sayids hair was just right...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
here is the comic book in english

http://www.livejournal.com/community/scans_daily/193624.html#cutid1

I dont want to link all the pics here.. cause there are quite a few of them...

did anybody look at the comic book link.. it's all in english...sort of interesting

charmedFairy
Originally posted by KillTheLight
they didnt cut his hair short enough..when sawyer was 1st on the island..his hair is pretty short..and when they showed the flash back his hair wasnt as short as it originally was ..tsk!!!sayids hair was just right... ]

they should have shaved him more too, remeber how he was clean cut in that ep where he killed the polar bear. confused

KillTheLight
yup thats what made me notice it..yes

Morning_Glory
well.. dont they film all the flash backs and the current episode at the same time?

xLiNdS x 622x
Yea....so they couldnt cut their hair because then it wouldn't be right for the island

Morning_Glory
uh huh eat

xLiNdS x 622x
yep

renske what does this smilie mean?

black robb
i saw the season finale it was great. my favorite part is when Arnst blows his whiny a** up laughing my second favorite is when Mike is in the water and is screaming "WALT!"

Morning_Glory
^why are those your favorite parts of the finale?? blink

o well

black robb
^why are those your favorite parts of the finale?? blink

o well Arnst had it coming..."You know what happened to the man who invented nitroglycerin?No,because he blew his freaking face off!"

i dont know why i liked when Mike was screaming "Walt!"

charmedFairy
cry his kid was being taken away from him you perv

Morning_Glory
black rob you sig is making me gag.. seriously sick

black robb
black rob you sig is making me gag.. seriously sick well it's making me aroused so i dont care

Morning_Glory
gross...

black robb
cry his kid was being taken away from him you perv yeah i know... laughing

black robb
gross... damn right stick out tongue

KillTheLight
the chick in your sig needs to be blond..she gives us brunettes a bad name..tsk!

Morning_Glory
true... I would hate to be a blonde.. I love my brunette hair

black robb
the chick in your sig needs to be blond..she gives us brunettes a bad name..tsk! She has hair? confused

KillTheLight
yeah she also has a face..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morning_Glory
i hate those boobs.. making me gag... wonder how much silicone she has in there

black robb
i hate those boobs.. making me gag... wonder how much silicone she has in there dont talk about my woman like that mad

Morning_Glory
well I dont want to see that anymore

cindy8219
I really wasn't expecting the dynamite to explote. I had my headphones really loud and when it exploded it really scared me. yes

xLiNdS x 622x
You had your headphones on during the season finale? confused why?

cindy8219
i was watching the finale on my computer. erm

KillTheLight
Originally posted by cindy8219
I really wasn't expecting the dynamite to explote. I had my headphones really loud and when it exploded it really scared me. yes

i jumped..not because it was scary..cause i was watching it on my computer with my headphones as well ..and it was pretty loud

Morning_Glory
i jumped when Locke said " Bzzzz"

no expression

KillTheLight
i laughed..cause jacks reaction was too funny..

Morning_Glory
Jack and Locke are going to have a big cat fight in the 2nd season...

wonder if "boone's" name will be mentioned in 2nd season

KillTheLight
i hope it's a shirtless fight ..that could be hot to watch..ninja

and boones name..umm more then likely it will Shannon's still not over it..

Morning_Glory
eek! perv I can't wait to see Locke without his shirt on!! He's so sexah!!!! I hope Jack's pointy evil chin doesnt stab Locke in anyway..confused... I would just curl up and die if my Locke baby got even the tinest scratch on himcry

...yea... interesting...

KillTheLight
totally..im want to rub oil all over lockes body and make out with jacks chin..it's the best thig about him...~tounge21~.just imagining lockes hot body is making me go wild..i think he should walk around the island naked all the time..it's only natural..reow!!!

no expression

Morning_Glory
puke

cindy8219
i hope it's a shirtless fight ..that could be hot to watch..ninja

and boones name..umm more then likely it will Shannon's still not over it..

I'm glad she's not over it. Boone's name needs to be mentioned as much as possible. yes

xLiNdS x 622x
Locke drool

no expression

Shaynella
Hurley owns Locke's box company....that's how they connect.

Desmond & Jack met at the track on the bleachers....that's how they connect.

Alot of these folks have a connection....can you all name some more??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.