Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
ive recently acquired the dvd files of ROTS. please tell me how to brun them to dvd.

i realise this is against the rules and close but only when my question has been answered.

thanks

Fishy
What kind of program do you have? Do you have Nero?

If so just press Nero express, select DVD in the top then select Video files on the bottom go to Video_TS folder or something like that and add the files to that folder...

That should do it

SithSpy
i dont know that we can even write about that stuff in here ones, theyre gettin pretty strict on it however if one was to burn say......a home movie onto dvd they would need dvd ripper software, search download.com for it, and a comp with a dvd-r drive on it. once you have the software all you have to do is convert the files and your good to go, works much the same way burning a music cd does, once again i advise that this is not done for any pirated or copyrighted material

The Ones
Originally posted by Fishy
What kind of program do you have? Do you have Nero?

If so just press Nero express, select DVD in the top then select Video files on the bottom go to Video_TS folder or something like that and add the files to that folder...

That should do it

is it just nero startsmart or is the actual program nero express?

Fishy
There is a program Nero express, i'm sure startsmart can work too though.

Oh it can, just select DVD in the upper right corner of the screen and then pictures and video, select create DVD and then put all files in the video_ts folder the one that shows up red..

I hope i have the names of those options right because they are translated from Dutch but it should be something like that.

LandoSpeeder2
Does anyone know what type of DVD to use to burn video on? I've tried a certain type and it didn't work.

The Ones
i think its dvd r's

Fishy
DVD +R

- is for data

LandoSpeeder2
ok, so that means I can burn a video on a DVD + R and then watch it on my tv right?

The Ones
according to my source

in nero start smart, it wont let me make video dvd's

LandoSpeeder2
Yes you can, just go to data, then click on the 'Make Data DVD' option.

And yes, I'm have nero start smart

Fishy
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
ok, so that means I can burn a video on a DVD + R and then watch it on my tv right?

As long as your DVD player supports it, which most do, yes.

Fishy
Originally posted by The Ones
according to my source

in nero start smart, it wont let me make video dvd's

Sure you can

The Ones
do dvd r's work on ps2's (and data cd's)

Fishy
PS2 yes...

Data cd's on PS2? Yes... As long as you have games or something on them, its no problem at all

The Ones
what about dvd files (movies)? .VOB, .IFO etc

and what about dvd rw's?

LandoSpeeder2
I got 1 more question. How long does it normally take to burn a DVD. I know it depends on how long the file is but like, how long would it take for somethin about 30 minutes take to burn?

The Ones
Originally posted by The Ones
what about dvd files (movies)? .VOB, .IFO etc

and what about dvd rw's?

well?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.