jedi attack first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkjedi132
episode 1-obi-1 and qui-gon ignite their lightsabers before maul
episode 2-obi-1 and Anakin hav their lightsabers ignited before count
episode 3-obi-1 ignites his lightsaber before anakin
episode 5-Luke ignites his lightsaber before vader
episode 6-Luke ignites his lightsaber before vader

your thoughts please? i am not complaining about the movies i just want your thoughts. believe me i love star wars

Darth_Duffy
since when is igniting a saber attacking first?

Fishy
It would ussually mean you are going on the defensive... Seeing as you have to be ready for your enemy, when you are attacking you can ignite when you want. Of course you don't always know what yuo are going to do and sometimes you are just to lazy to wait so this can be seen as complete bullshit 90% of the time

Protector
The Jedis are we like to call not stupid. They know that the Sith could attack at any moment. So they are just ready

Old Ben Kenobi
episode IV, Ben Kenobi finds Vader waiting for him with his ligth saber on....

Red Superfly
Depends on your point of view. Attack is the best form of defense.

Why is drawing your weapon first always aggressive? Only The Sith deal with absolutes.

Man The Jedi have a smartass reason for everything they do, don't they.

((The_Anomaly))
i actually was suprised in ROTS when obi ignited his saber before anakin to be honest, i really think that anakin should have ignited it before obi...

Red Superfly
Or at least have Anakin shout a threat, like "En guarde" or "Poo poo head!"

jerlark386
People should keep in mind that the Jedi can sense an attack before it actually happens so who lights the saber first is'nt really relevant. Lighting the saber is not always an offensive move and ani did charge at obi-wan.

Tulak Hord
To the original poster; You have a serious bad guy infront of you who wants nothing more than your blood on his saber, he will kill you first chance he gets...you're gonna stand there without your saber on? Are there people who do this?

darth cretin
also the Jedi don't have a lightning fast attack at their fingertips like the Sith. wink

Tulak Hord
I dunno about you guys, but if there's a Sith infront of me wanting me dead, I'll ignite my saber and attack him before he has a chance to kill me. And I wouldn't worry too much, there is no such thing as an unarmed Jedi. Annie should've remembered that instead of saying "It's not the Jedi way, he's unarmed."

Red Superfly
Dude, don't call him "Annie".

We know it's a girls name, but here we try and disguise it by saying "Ani". lol.

Tulak Hord
That whole post and you notice "Annie"....

Red Superfly
Yes. I also noticed the words "the" and "rememberred" so it wasn't all pointless.

Tulak Hord
You should do stand-up comedy. I might actually laugh then.

Red Superfly
I wasn't trying to be offensive, I read everyones posts before I post. Damn it. I always end up insulting someone.

Reminds me of that time I asked for Jabba The Hutts autograph, only to realise I was talking to Vanessa Feltz.

Swing and a miss.

Tulak Hord
I wasn't insulted or anything, I'm saying you should be _officially_ funny.

Red Superfly
Like Carrot Top?

Tulak Hord
Don't be as bad as him..

Tulak Hord
Be like a cool Pauley Shore. Oooo, howabout a SW movie with Pauley?

Red Superfly
"Du..uuuude, he's all, ev-iiiiil, buuuddy"

Pauley Shore has officially hijacked this thread.

Tulak Hord
Okay, you could put Vader in stitches...err more stitches. Say, gimme your funniest answer on this; Is vader cutting Luke's hand off considered Child Abuse?

rubber dickie
he did it to curb luke's addiction of masturbation.

hey, that rhymed.

Red Superfly
Yes. Yes it is. no expression

Tulak Hord
So that's the stuff that clogged up the Moisture Vaps...

Tulak Hord
Yo Red, what's your take on Leia frenching Luke?

Red Superfly
So Pauley Shore and Luke's masturbation tendencies have successfully hijacked yet another thread, and long may it continue.

As for Leia frenching Luke. It doesn't matter what I think, The Force is derived from a little of Catholicism, so when they die, they will both end up in endless purgatory, and have their knuckles smacked by rulers held by middle aged nuns.

In relation to the earlier discussion, would Pauly Shore cut off his own hand in order to stop himself masturbating to death?

Discuss.

Tulak Hord
Why cut off is hand when he can cut *it* off??

Red Superfly
Interesting point. One cannot deny the endless philosophical debates that Pauly Shore brings to a discussion.

Tulak Hord
I think Jar Jar should've been played by Pauley. Only he is stupid enough to give Palpy the powers he needs to destroy the Jedi.

Red Superfly
If Jar Jar had the voice of Peter Griffin, then he'd be funny regardless of how lame he was.

Tulak Hord
At the funeral, you could see it on Jar Jar's face. He was thinking; "Mesa Fooked up..Mesa bombad."

Tulak Hord
I agree. Seth Macfarlane is a very funny guy.

Red Superfly
And we've wanderred way off the mark.

*steers topic on track again*

So, if the majority of Jedi seem to attack first, and the Sith have so far ignited their sabers prior to the Jedi, then would Pauly Shore cut off his own d*ck in front of Jar Jar Binks?

Tulak Hord
Maybe, after giving Jar Jar a few hits. *ahhem*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.