How Do The Heroes Get Padme to Naboo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
This was a thought that occurred to me recently, and I don't think I've seen anyone mention it yet.

After Padme dies and the Jedi decide to separate the twins, how do they get Padme's body back to Naboo? If Bail did it, then he would basically be revealing to Vader and The Emperor that he was working with the Jedi. Whoever brought her to Naboo would have some explaining to do.

confused

Darth MoonPIE
Maybe one of those dudes on the astriod base took a random ship there with just her body and himself.... I dunno.

Texansfan05
Your right Dark Yoda I was going to say Bail brought her back but he couldn't have good question I don't have a answer.

DarkYoda
I mean it doesn't ruin the story or anything, and it is no big deal. I'm just wondering. They had to make her still look pregnant, so it would be someone in the know. Her death would be common knowledge all over the galaxy, seeing as how she played such a pivotal role in the affairs of the republic. Was she branded a traitor? She was holding the necklace Anakin gave her still, so whoever prepared her funeral would have to have known that it meant something to her. I don't know. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. stick out tongue

Texansfan05
I actually never thought about that until you brought it up it's an interesting question.

martyr
At the end of the movie you briefly see the tantive flying down to land on naboo, so bail and his crew took her body there. It would not have been hard to secretly take her there, then leave.

macgeek2005
Why would the empire know? I don't understand. They just take her there. The Empire isn't gonna know.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by martyr
At the end of the movie you briefly see the tantive flying down to land on naboo, so bail and his crew took her body there. It would not have been hard to secretly take her there, then leave.

Okay... I didn't remember seeing the Tantive IV. Still seems kind of dangerous to me.

If you are the empire and are hunting down the remaining Jedi and know that for a brief time, Obi-Wan and Padme were together on Mustafar, it seems like the first thing you would want to do is go interrogate the people on Naboo as to who brought Padme there. erm

I guess Vader and Sidious may have been resigned to the fact since the Jedi were basically defeated and the Empire had total control.

Maya Zurak
It was Bail Organa...in the Tantive IV
and after that he went to Alderan to his wife.

Old Ben Kenobi
Misa liking taking the death Padme home...

Too bad GL no liking misa.... and did not show it!

Red Superfly
Fedex.

Tulak Hord
UPS is better!

Malic Clanorian
i thought sidious could forsee the future lol so he should know who brought her to naboo..but then again i could use "sidious ability to forsee" for so many other debates lmao

mace7386
Originally posted by martyr

NO the tantive was flying down to alderaan not naboo

green dude
You now that guy is with Padme her helper he took her to Naboo he also took her baby girl Leia and he already new he was their with Yoda and Obi-wan discusing what to do with the TWINS so yeah thats what happened big grin

Texansfan05
I guess it was Bail but like in the intro to this thread you would think Bail would have been questioned as to the location of Obi-Wan and Yoda so I'm still not sure.

kremzike
Originally posted by mace7386
NO the tantive was flying down to alderaan not naboo

You're thinking of a later shot. Directly after Vader's "NOOOOOO!" it goes to Naboo & they talk about seperating the twins. Then there's the funeral. After the Death Star Construction scene, then there's the Tantive flying to Alderaan.

kremzike
See?

ArynCrinn
Love those sreens from the bootleg...
Why would you download thaT????

astrofan428
Originally posted by ArynCrinn
Love those sreens from the bootleg...
Why would you download thaT????

Because November is so far away. stick out tongue

kremzike
Gee, I don't know. But I did just get home from seeing ROTS in the theater again... so it's ok, right? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.