Mr. Sinister vs Pheonix vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Who will win? Discuss.

Crimson Phoenix
Phoenix is way to powerful to be even put against them two

JRW
phoenix cant be stop she rocks

Nataku8188
Which Phoenix? Cause Sinister mops the floor the the basic 'phoenix' (Marvel girl) and possibly Superman, depending on if he can take Sinister's TP.

FieryBalrog
Marvel Girl isn't Phoenix, basic or otherwise...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Which Phoenix? Cause Sinister mops the floor the the basic 'phoenix' (Marvel girl) and possibly Superman, depending on if he can take Sinister's TP.

No, Superman would crush Sinister.

wannabe
Superman may be (nearly) without competition on a physical level BUT to win against Sinister or Phoenix he must enter another arena, where THEY are unchallenged (not exactly true, but it sound more dramatic)!

Bialaska
Phoenix definitely will eradicate both Supes and Sinister.

Now if we assume that she's bored and doesn't want to fight though, I think Sinister would remain standing. Sinister is pretty tough and with regeneration. And he'll fry Superman with his Telepathy.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Marvel Girl isn't Phoenix, basic or otherwise...

Is that your final answer?

Crimson Phoenix
wow, what she doing there?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
wow, what she doing there?

Holding up an island

Crimson Phoenix
Holding up an island

Wow!!, what issue was this?

LordFear
Why is Phoenix even in this fight?
I know Sinister is a big tough guy or whatever but against Superman?
Doubtful. His heat vision at full intensity would dissect Sinister in segments then his breath would freeze the parts so they don't regroup together and scatter them in all four directions of the Earth.
Outcome Supes remains victorious!!!

mr.smiley

I could be wrong,but i belive she got a power de-grade as of late

Xplosive

God-Like Cable was holding that island with much less effort.

markolin
This is Rachel.There is an ongoing plot (for months now) that she may be slowly beginning to re-access the Phoenix,so she manifests a Phoenix symbol around her eye and sometimes a firebird.(But sometimes in Excalibur she manifested the firebird even whitout accessing the Phoenix Force,just for the look of it).She's not "basic phoenix" as marvel girl.
When she had the phoenix in excalibur she generally used it sparsely,but in the battle with Necrom she threw planets around,so she was still out of their league.

Swanky-Tuna
Holding up an island
Why does the island have a jetpack?

FieryBalrog
Is that your final answer?

I am aware she still has the Phoenix energy signature. Its kind of obvious every time she uses her powers. She still has a fraction of the force. But she isn't Phoenix. That time has gone, she's said so herself. Phoenix, right now, refers to a specific person, who happens to not be Marvel Girl.

Scoobless
whistling

endrict
sinister can do shit agaisnt the other two, phoenix beats sups

guy222
phoenix force easily

spidey-dude
phoenix wins easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.