Cyclops +2 VS Colossus +2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRW
Cyclops
Havok
Cable (not god just normal)

VS

Colossus
Mikhail
Magik

wannabe
Colossus alfeady proved to be immune against Cyclops and Havoks powers, while Mikhail can warp reality!!! I guess Magic would have to stand against Cable(the only real Summers-threat for the Rasputins) on the psychic battleground and this could go both ways.

pr1983
Originally posted by wannabe
Colossus alfeady proved to be immune against Cyclops and Havoks powers, while Mikhail can warp reality!!! I guess Magic would have to stand against Cable(the only real Summers-threat for the Rasputins) on the psychic battleground and this could go both ways.

since when is colossus immune to their power?

long pig
Originally posted by pr1983
since when is colossus immune to their power?
very good question.

well....???

FieryBalrog
In ultimate there is an issue where Scott uses Colossus to bounce his beam... but I guess ultimate doesnt count. Could be where the idea comes from though.

pr1983
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
In ultimate there is an issue where Scott uses Colossus to bounce his beam... but I guess ultimate doesnt count. Could be where the idea comes from though.

yeah, but cyclops would be aiming specifically to bounce the beam wouldnt he?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by pr1983
yeah, but cyclops would be aiming specifically to bounce the beam wouldnt he?
It was more along the lines of the beam didnt do anything to Colossus, just bounced off of him. Of course, it wasnt a full power blast either, I'm pretty sure that would knock Colossus over pretty badly.

colossus17
how can it bounce off.....u r giving it properties of light.or energy...when infact.....its simply force.nothing more.....it cant bounce of colossus...it would either not do anything to him...or knock him back..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.