Shredder (TMNT) vs. Slade (Teen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Shredder (TMNT) vs. Slade (Teen Titans)

If they were goin all out, who would win? They're both pretty badass to me.

jinzin
if it's the new shredder from the cartoon.....I say tie...if it's any other incarnation besides that or super shredder...slade.....if it's super shredder.....slade better run....and fast...

CorderaMitchell
Shredder has the ferocity of Raph, the Skill of Leo, the control of mind and lack of effort like Mikey, and the Balance of Donatello. I agree with you about Super Shredder, however this would be a good match.

Slade, on the other hand, is extremely cunning and resourseful, but he did become godly powerful on Raven's birthday episode.

P.S Are you a TMNT fan??

jinzin
yeah I love tmnt!

oh we're talking the cartoon slade? shredder murders him...

CorderaMitchell
Remember back in the old days when the TMNT games were GREAT I still remember fighting Slash on hard mode, he was way worse than super shredder.

CorderaMitchell
CAN you remember any of the movies well. I have all three, and I still remember countless quotes.

"I like it STEP UP" Donnie, TMNT1

"Acapella"Donnie
"Hmm"The rest
"Perestroika"Donnie
""Hmm, no"Mikey
"I got it FRERERESHAKA (whatever he said lol"wink
Donnie give it up.Mikey
TMNT2

"YOU TAKE THE UGLY ONE!" Leo
"NO YOU TAKE THE UGLY ONE!"Raph
"I'LL TAKE THE UGLY ONE!"Donnie
" WHICH ONE'S THE UGLY ONE?" Mikey,TMNT 2

"It's wet willie time moe"Raph
" Wet whatums?"Pirate
"Aargh" Pirate

P.S Who's your favorite Turtle.

Big Evil
Slade, as I more commonly remember him as "Deathstroke".

All forms of TMNT pale in comparison to the early 90s cartoon show. Yes it peverted from the original comic book idea, but it was goofy in a cool way. Like Power Rangers.

As for my favorite turtle as a child it has been Donetello and I'm not completely sure of why.. "Oooh! I wield a staff! Run *****!"

jinzin
i for one love the new series...after I got past the fact that shredders an utron I came to realize it's a hell of a show...

leo's my favorite....best fighter, favorite weapons, favorite color, best ninja skills, and his honor code.......after that it's a tie between raph and mike...

CorderaMitchell
I love the new series 2. Although it doesn't have some of the original characters, it more than made up for it with the better continuous story and fight sequences. Anyway the games are just decent at their very best, even for a fan.

I love Leo for the same reasons, After that it is def. Raph. (Which moved up because I got older.)

Anybody remember the turtles series with the girl turtle VENUS, it seemed to only be on air for a week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.