>>> Best Lightsaber 2 <<<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikkosison_360
Vote on your favorite saber. The first one was a mess so ignore it.

mikkosison_360

Wanderer259
To me, Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber is THE lightsaber. It was the original blue saber and it inspired Luke Skywalker's own, whose went on to influence others. Technically, in my opinion, it was Kenobi (and Yoda) who started the new Jedi Order through Luke; his saber should be the order's symbol.

Darth_Janus
I like Obi's, but Dooku's is my personal fave.

ImmortalOne
I like Anakin's/Vader's except for the "bulge of cube" in the middle part of the hilt which is just "un-cool"

BTW, isn't TPM Obi's Lightsaberr different from the AOTC ROTS Obi's Lightsaber..

Two freakin words....... COUNT DOOKU
or DARTH TYRANUS....

ImmortalOne
BTW, do you guys think that.....
Yoda's and Palpie's hilt are ... a bit short ??

The Biker Scout
No way The Anakin blade is best. It is the only blade to be featured in 4 films and is a rite of passage saber from Father to Son ...Anakin all the way

Jedi_Delta
i like anakins saber but darth mauls saber was pretty cool

cad
can i say that anikins lightsaber and luke skywalkers lightsaber are the same because luke uses anikins lightsaber in the empire strikes back but luke does use a different one in the return of the jedi and also obi one and anikin have the same lightsaber in revange of the sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.