Reed Richards vs. Iron Man vs. Batman vs. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
4 way ultimate prep battle. 1 year for each contestant, as well as all the raw materials they want. All of them have to start from scratch, no bringing in previous weapons.

Wynndar
probably richards...as the dark raider he was really kicking ass all on his own.

28Dave37
Batman all the way, he could easily beat richards(i like them both and iron man) in previous threads bat has easily beaten iron man. And so doom would be his only challenge

DarkCrawler
Doom.

Black Panther would be good here too.

I say it would go like this:

1. Doom

2. Batman

3. Richards

4. Iron Man.

seaapple
Reed Richards then Iron Man then Dr. Doom, then Batman.

Reed Richards is the smartest of all of them and he regularly participates in cosmic storylines. With a year's preparation he wins.

The only reason I put Iron Man above Dr. Doom is that I think in a comic he would eventually find a way to scrap out a victory. This is based on toughness, gritiness and determination and not purely intelligence. And also because Tony Starks would have better motivation. Put it this way, if either Tony beats Dr. Doom or Dr. Doom takes over the world I think Tony is going to come up with something.

Dr. Doom is almost at Reed's level, but Reed routinely defeats him. Maybe only arrogance or ambition is what will let Tony beat him.

Batman is smart but look, all the other people can use their intelligence to get some real powers while Batman is using batarangs and a Batmobile. I mean, bat's fly! Why hasn't Batman invented a way to silently fly if he is so smart. If Tony Starks wanted to be Batman he would fly, have sonar, etc. etc.

Ok, I am joking a bit, but really I think of Batman as a tough, intelligent, urban hero. He is not at the level of power of the others. He is cool and strong, but with a year of prep time his gadgets and planning won't have the sheer scope of the others.

who?-kid
Reed Richards I think.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by seaapple

Ok, I am joking a bit, but really I think of Batman as a tough, intelligent, urban hero. He is not at the level of power of the others. He is cool and strong, but with a year of prep time his gadgets and planning won't have the sheer scope of the others.

Yeah, it is true. All the others are natural geniuses. Batman is educated one. That is why the others have an edge over him.

leonidas
reed. good post apple. and nice black manta avatar! heheh

Scoobless
whistling

galan7777777
reed wins this easily wrath

endrict
reed wins

Darth Vegas
Bah, I say Doom.

roughrider
I'll come down to Reed & Tony.
Batman's kryptonite won't help him here. stick out tongue

Inhuman
Reed or Doom

golem370
Reed Richards would lose to Batman hysterical

Innerhype
Originally posted by roughrider
I'll come down to Reed & Tony.
Batman's kryptonite won't help him here. stick out tongue

I think it'll come down to Reed and Tony as well and I think Tony would take it. Reed stated once that Tony's engineering skill are more impressive than him own so I think Tony takes it by just a bit.

Jesse7
In a story I think it would go like this, Doom takes out Tony, then Reed takes out Doom, then Bats comes makes his move from the shadows hes been silently hiding in the whole time and beats Reed.

And then it would be cannon for both marvel and DC and many Marvel fans would be angry...

Darth Martin
It comes down to Batman and Doom stick out tongue

Silent Master
This is between Doom and Reed and we all know how those usually end.

Grimm22
Why is Batman here?!? What the f**k?

Was Bats so overrated a year ago he was being compared to the likes of Doom and Reed?!?

roughrider
I don't believe Bruce is as much a science or engineering genius as the other three.

Grimm22
Bats is a master tactition. Heck the only one on his level is Cap.

Of course i've yet to see Bats build anything even CLOSE to the level of what these 3 have done

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bats is a master tactition. Heck the only one on his level is Cap.

Of course i've yet to see Bats build anything even CLOSE to the level of what these 3 have done Deathstroke is the best tactitian. He's superior to Batman and Cap. wink

rotiart
Doom wins. In heroes reborn, within One year, he pretty much conquered the whole damn world... created vast technicalogical warships and a way to come back into our world. When reed fights doom... its not reed vs doom. its ff4 vs doom. doom with his intellilect has stripped the powers of the most powerful cosmic beings in the universe, silver surfer, galactus, beyonder... doom by himself is the deus ex machina that wins.

Innerhype
Originally posted by rotiart
Doom wins. In heroes reborn, within One year, he pretty much conquered the whole damn world... created vast technicalogical warships and a way to come back into our world. When reed fights doom... its not reed vs doom. its ff4 vs doom. doom with his intellilect has stripped the powers of the most powerful cosmic beings in the universe, silver surfer, galactus, beyonder... doom by himself is the deus ex machina that wins.

Well in eXiles, in an alternate reality, Iron Man killed most of humanity, killed Doom, and took over the world becoming Sovereign of Earth

Jesse7
How did Iron Man with the Thorbuster lose to King Thor, I've never read that comic?

Silent Master
Thor got mad and ripped it apart

Jesse7
Do you have scans or possibly could you link me to some place that has scans of it?

Was it a close fight or a curbstomp?

Innerhype
Scans would be nice smile

IIRC it was an even fight for a while, Thor was bloody and Iron Man at one point even had the upper-hand. Things went bad when King Thor slipped into warrior madness.

Mr Master
Reed wins

Doom comes in a close second

Tony's tech is beyond Batman's

Poor Bruce.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Mr Master
Reed wins

Doom comes in a close second

Tony's tech is beyond Batman's

Poor Bruce.

Don't underestimate bruce Mr. M, he doesn't need tech when he can ko a raging hulk with one kick so switf the hulk doesn't even see it nor can he dodge it. To top it off, Bruce wasn't even angered, for as Bruce's anger rises so does his limitless strength and POWA!

HE'S THE BATMAN! mad

Mr Master
Originally posted by Jesse7
Don't underestimate bruce Mr. M, he doesn't need tech when he can ko a raging hulk with one kick so switf the hulk doesn't even see it nor can he dodge it.

HE'S THE BATMAN! mad

I respect Batman completely.

But in the Prep department, no one comes close to Reed, and Doom, and Tony, while far from these two, is beyond the Bat in Prep too.

Tassadar
Doom.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Mr Master
I respect Batman completely.

But in the Prep department, no one comes close to Reed, and Doom, and Tony, while far from these two, is beyond the Bat in Prep too.

But you must factor in that bats tech is a bit different then the others, in that his tech instantly appears on his utility belt regardless of plot and continuity and all logic, it will instantly appear on his utility belt that being what he needs to do to beat any odds.........

Igniting universes with back hand slaps, imploding multiverses with batarangs, creating DC with the BF (BatForce) known to most as the batkick...some say that batman is the maker of the presence and source, he just dwells upon humanity in cognito..

Do not underestimate.....THE BATMAN!

Smoki

Tassadar
Originally posted by Jesse7
Some say that batman is the maker of the presence and source, he just dwells upon humanity in cognito..

What the f**k? Are you Batdudes inner fanboy given solid form or something?

Superherovandal
actually u know Batman created Brother Eye. thats pretty freakin impressive.

Priest
Bruce wins with anti-reed repellent.

Dinkus Mayhem
Doom kicks everyones ass.

Senor Cage
Batman just entered Reed/Lex tier, and made the most uber armor aside from Cosmic Armor Superman.

MrMind
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Batman just entered Reed/Lex tier, and made the most uber armor aside from Cosmic Armor Superman.

that hasn't done anything yet

let's cross our fingers and see how much will change after your 13 years old bump

Senor Cage
Dude... come on. You know it's going to be uber. Batman will probably turn on World Forger. Beat him, then defeat the Future Justice League. Batman isn't going to turn on his friends, and Snyder has been giving uber tech feats to Luthor, so I expect nothing less from the Son Box armor, thingy.

Galan007
It IS uber.

Look what Element X/Tenth Metal has already done under Snyder, ffs. Now we have Batman applying it on THIS type of scale? Yeeeah...

MrMind
Godkiller Armor was made to kill celestials so...not sure about being the second most powerful armor

Galan007
You're right. It is best to wait and see what the Final Bat-Suit actually does, and/or how it is described on panel before we jump to conclusions.

That said, Element X was already used on a multiversal scale by the heroes during Metal... I fully expect this suit to be far more powerful, given the sheer scope of this event. /shrug

RadZoa
I don't read comics but what did Batman do exactly? He made a super suit or something?

Mindset
No offense, but you're an imbecile that doesn't deserve life if you don't think Doom wins this.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Mindset
No offense, but you're an imbecile that doesn't deserve life if you don't think Doom wins this.

I ain't no nerd

UKnowDaTruth

gauntlet o doom
Doom would win... unless he knows he's prepping against Reed, in which case he'll find a way to lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.