Real lightsabers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadlyshot07
Ok i know this is kinda off topic but i heard that somwhere in England some guy tried to make a real lightsaber, and used one of those really bright light bulbs (that get really hot in a matter of minutes) and poured gasoline into it and it exploded and if i didnt kill the guy it severly damaged him.

DebuG
Haha thats funny

StinkFist462
freak

lucasfilm
WHY WOULD HE POUR PETROL ON IT??

yodafan
I planned to build a lightsaber once... I even talked to a few science teachers about it. But the truth is the technology doesn't exist, and developing it would cost around a million dollars if your lucky. My plan involved using plasma and nuclear fusion which is also a possibilty for future energy sources. Anyway I gave the idea up.

lucasfilm
an article

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13354964,00.html

Ben-Kenobi
Im gonna expect george lucas to get sued over this.

Mist
i have a real lightsaber. i made it from toothpicks and apple sauce.smile

Mist
GL cant really get sued over some idiots being stupid...its like if i twirl my stick around and stab myself, he cant take the blame for it....

palpy_666
The idiot who tried to make a real lightsaber deserved everything he had coming to him.

Ken Kenobi
You can not create a real lightsaber. The fact is a beam of light will go on as long as it can. You can't have a light that only extends 3 feet from it's source, especially at how powerful a lightsaber beam would have to be.

It's completely fictional and can NEVER be made.

Since this isn't about Episode III I am moving it.

DarkYoda
That's just terrible. confused

starwarsfreak34
i read an article somewhere how scientists have developed a tool for surgery which is just like a working ligthsaber. it is over 9000 degrees C and gives off heat--which a lightsaber doesn't, the beam doesn't add any extra weight to the tool, it was apprently made from helium gas and at this current stage it is only about 2 and a half centimeters long.

Sesse
You guys know, that there is a way to make a sword, that shares a few properties with a lightsaber.

Lets say a 1 meter long sword, that burns skin and flesh on touch and makes a huge spark when hits a metal. That is quite possible.

The basic idea is to use electricity to create the desired effect.

Im not sure about the stats, but some 20 kV and ??? Amps would pretty much do the trick.

Ever seen those bodies, that were hit by a lightning?

edit:
On a second though, this would be closer to those staffs twirled by separatist guys on EP3 but anyway....

I wonder how much voltage would it require. It could eaven be as low as 300 - 1000 Volts, but the low voltage could be compensated with the amount of current.

Some properties would of course be left out, such as humming and glowing. Humming would propably be replaced by high pitched whining.

Yea.

Sesse
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

It's completely fictional and can NEVER be made.

You know, they have already stopped the light? Don't you?

The Ones
we already have a thread on this that I made!

SithSpy
Yikes...nothing else can i say

Jedi_Delta
that would be cool to make a real lightsaber.

Vanquish
Saying something can NEVER be done is the ultimate arrogance / underestimation. Scientists have been proven wrong millions of times whenever they make statements like that.

Regardless, we have figured out how to stop lasers. They don't have to go on indefinitely anymore. Check up on it before making blanket statements smile

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Vanquish
Saying something can NEVER be done is the ultimate arrogance / underestimation. Scientists have been proven wrong millions of times whenever they make statements like that.

Regardless, we have figured out how to stop lasers. They don't have to go on indefinitely anymore. Check up on it before making blanket statements smile

It seems like I read something on this somewhere a while back too, but I can't remember where. Might someone have a link? roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! smile

hamish1993
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIGHTSABER, even though it would be pretty easy to cut down trees and make your dinner

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by hamish1993
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO MAKE YOUR OWN LIGHTSABER, even though it would be pretty easy to cut down trees and make your dinner

if it could be done then it might suggest to some the idea of the force could be real. they could use the creation of a lightsabre as a focus for touching the force.

i for one already believe the force is real and that 'enlightenment' is just one step closer to touching it.

althalus
Whoever said it wasnt at all possible is a total idiot.
a) they've figured out how to stop light/lasers
b) they've figured out how to make a feild of plasma (and done this with ions) which will only go the length of the light/laser beam
c) they've figured out how to make a handheld power supply big enough (funnily enough they used tasers linked together)
d) they figured out how to stop heat conduction except where the laser was...

now.. theres only one problem.
the industries doing this are all actually not the same company..
its annoying but each and every one of those techniques is being produced by somebody who has either copyrighted it or is pursueing another goal.
I think we should bombard them with mail until they relent. but thats just an opinion.
I would like to see the guy sayin it was impossible shut his arrogant trap as he clearly has/had/never will have any idea of what he is on about.

DarthMandalore
god i can see it know:
Company 1: You can't use the word "lightsaber" without the registered trademark logo!
Company 2: No, we don't have to do that, we made the lightsaber!
Company 1: No, we did!
SW fans: no, george lucas did!
Company's 1,2: SHUT UP LITLE BRATS!!.

sadly it could be like that...

Deadlyshot07
That would be kool if someone could actually make a real lightsaber but i doubt it will ever be done.

Rump
Okay if you want to build a real lightsaber heres a tutorial on some basics.

You need to get a power cell or you will have to make one. Get a power cell from more likely military accuitment. You will have to charge the power cell over lots and lots of energy to increase high voltage.

The voltage needs to be around 600 - 1000 + to have the lightbeam from high voltage cut thru almost anything (note: this is just about the power cell)

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Mist
i have a real lightsaber. i made it from toothpicks and apple sauce.smile
What apple sauce did you use? Or would mustard work instead

matreid
Some people have to much time on their hands. Like me for example.

Darth Travizzle
My friend has a kinda real hilt, it's the hilt with the glowing part on it. And it's not one of those cheap plastic ones.

Master Fisto
As of now the creation of a lightsabre is possible only with the use of plasma...the fourth state of matter....whoever said it is impossible is a complete smacktard as a laser used for stripping wire insulation is already in use...think about it........

Admiral Akbar
I believe it could be done.

Darth L. Dipsit
A better way to think of this is matter converted to energy. This can only be achieved by spending energy. When matter is accelerated to the speed c, 1 x 10^8 m/s, it becomes energy. However, it is very hard to make a compact particle accelerator. That is the problem. Stopping the beam can be achieved by ionizing the gas used to make the laser (assuming you're using a noble gas). Now, since the ionization energy is so high because the valence shell of every single noble gas is full, that's hard to do. But it's possible. The application of this is that when two noble gases are released, with ions of opposite charge released with them, the repulsion generated between the ions, which, due to their attraction with the noble gas laser, must stay in a straight path, COULD be used, hypothetically, to cause the beam to stop, or to cause to lasers to repel one another. This would effectively allow one to have a lightsaber. That would be the process. However, I have never heard of a compact particle accelerator, so the concept is harder to manifest.

Lord Chariol
a real lightsabert is a nice thought but completely impratical

leowyatt
on ebay they have plans to make your own plasma blade

Lord Chariol
Plans are one thing, an actual "plasma blade" is completely different

leowyatt
check out this link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=99971&item=6541973298&rd=1

Lord Chariol
I see. It is not limb hacking real, simply minor bump on head real.

Darth L. Dipsit
What is meant by a "plasma blade?" I understand what is being said, but it takes it out of scientific context. So, what I mean is what materials are being referenced and under what conditions (temperature, pressure, etc.). I'm just having trouble seeing this whole thing manifested. Energy is the way to go.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Im gonna expect george lucas to get sued over this.

who cares if he gets sued? he's stinkin rich

bruthaindahood
Originally posted by Vanquish

How DO they stop light, can someone explain it for me.

Darth L. Dipsit
I explained this already. It's in my post above:

Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
A better way to think of this is matter converted to energy. This can only be achieved by spending energy. When matter is accelerated to the speed c, 1 x 10^8 m/s, it becomes energy. However, it is very hard to make a compact particle accelerator. That is the problem. Stopping the beam can be achieved by ionizing the gas used to make the laser (assuming you're using a noble gas). Now, since the ionization energy is so high because the valence shell of every single noble gas is full, that's hard to do. But it's possible. The application of this is that when two noble gases are released, with ions of opposite charge released with them, the repulsion generated between the ions, which, due to their attraction with the noble gas laser, must stay in a straight path, COULD be used, hypothetically, to cause the beam to stop, or to cause to lasers to repel one another. This would effectively allow one to have a lightsaber. That would be the process. However, I have never heard of a compact particle accelerator, so the concept is harder to manifest.

Saberstylemasta
Although a lightsaber is typically used as a defensive weapon by Jedi knights, the availability of lightsabers on consumer sites such as eBay is growing. It is a sad fact of life, but if a Jedi knight falls on hard times, his lightsaber is one source of quick cash. He can always build another one.

If you are lucky enough to acquire a lightsaber, you are probably purchasing it for personal defense purposes. A lightsaber completely blows away a can of pepper spray as a deterrent in muggings or robberies. However, many new owners are pleasantly surprised by the many domestic uses of a lightsaber around the home or office. Let's examine a few of the more common applications here, and then you can use your imagination to come up with others.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-5.jpg
The big advantage of using a lightsaber, of course, is that you can both cut and toast the bagel in one stroke.

Saberstylemasta
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-6.jpg

Hedge Trimming

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-7.jpg
lighting a cig

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-8.jpg
cutting pipes

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-9.jpg
heating coffe

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-10.jpg
serving cake

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-11.jpg
cutting trees.

Darth Teeron
If i -ever- made a real lightsabre.... Id be on the News cuz i would kill people with it. Im just being honest. You would too if you had a lightsabre in your hand. Like youd be standin there and your friend is beside you, You know youd give him a poke or a slash with it. I know i would. But then again i always stab my homies on purpose just to see if a knife is sharp enough. smile

landon8
well I'm new here. but if any of you guys have ever heard of amazing1 or IU then you would know that they're trying to build a lightsaber. Well I have a group of people over the net. and we have accomplished building 2 types of lightsabers. 1 can vaporize anything in it's path given the right step up in voltage with our transformer we have built. then the other lightsaber we have made, I personally designed and built. It's less life threatening although if you got hit with it. you'd be sorry. but it's better than getting your arm cut off. I have 4 lightsabers. 2 of them cut through anything. and the other 2 are meant for practicing. and yes they both can block eachother

landon8
Originally posted by Darth Teeron
If i -ever- made a real lightsabre.... Id be on the News cuz i would kill people with it. Im just being honest. You would too if you had a lightsabre in your hand. Like youd be standin there and your friend is beside you, You know youd give him a poke or a slash with it. I know i would. But then again i always stab my homies on purpose just to see if a knife is sharp enough. smile
Jesus Christ you are pure heartless. I wouldn't give you a lightsaber if you were the last a$$hole on the planet. good luck with buiding a lightsaber. I highly doubt you have ANY knowledge with knowing anything about Jedi or Sith. So you might just get your legs chopped off talking like that.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Although a lightsaber is typically used as a defensive weapon by Jedi knights, the availability of lightsabers on consumer sites such as eBay is growing. It is a sad fact of life, but if a Jedi knight falls on hard times, his lightsaber is one source of quick cash. He can always build another one.

If you are lucky enough to acquire a lightsaber, you are probably purchasing it for personal defense purposes. A lightsaber completely blows away a can of pepper spray as a deterrent in muggings or robberies. However, many new owners are pleasantly surprised by the many domestic uses of a lightsaber around the home or office. Let's examine a few of the more common applications here, and then you can use your imagination to come up with others.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lightsaber-5.jpg
The big advantage of using a lightsaber, of course, is that you can both cut and toast the bagel in one stroke.

Heh, hilarious laughing out loud

Master Fisto
landon8...i must say i believe not one thing you say of having not one, but 2 real lightsabers that cut through anything...i dont know if you were tying to be funny or what...but i can deduce that you are not telling the truth...ha ha...

landon8

landon8
cuz as far as I know. I even have proof. and if you don't believe me still then get on MSN then try and think my lightsabers are bull crap

Master Fisto
i would love to see your proof landon...

landon8

PloKoon
I would like to see a video clip or something.......you could have easily screw the lightsaber up your self by burning it or smashing.

And what is the energy source you are using?

plasma, electricity, laser, fire? caus frankly the only way i could think of making one is using plasma (4th stage of the element hyrdrogen) and to contain it you would need some sort of field to contain the plasma( electrical field)

so if u do have some actual proof that would be believeable thatd be great

Master Fisto
yes...i do have msn...and i want to see a video clip of you "vaporizing" something with your "lightsaber"...a picture could easily be made in photo shop...show me you cutting through something...any form of energy would be impossible to contain in the form of a lightsaber, and even if you were able to contain the length of the laser, you cannot see the actual body of the laser unless it is actually reflecting off of something back to your eye. The only possible way to make a real lightsaber would be to contain superheated substances in the form of charged plasma, and you would need an incredibe electric field. Using the formula Electric Field=Force divided by charge, and assuming the charge would be large, the strength of the electric field would be impossible to obtain for the force needed

landon8
jesus christ. you CANNOT use laser with this project. it uses plasma. no not hydrogen plasma. hydrogen plasmas only get up to 4000 degrees. and we HAVE calculated the temperature. and it's almost over 5000. I really DO NOT care if you guys believe me or not. because it really doesn't affect anything in this. if you really want to see how much work we've put into it and how much we've accomplished then go to our forums. I can type a damn url on this site. And we do have proof over this. o and plokoon. plasma isn't contained in an electrical field. It's a a Electromagnetic field and it's contain by using an electromagnetic pulse. and that's only for one of our sabers. we have 3 working designs so far and 2 working prototypes. as a matter of fact. Im carrying my lightsaber right now smile

landon8
http://cptthompson.*********40.com

landon8
well it censors "pro boards"

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by landon8
jesus christ. you CANNOT use laser with this project. it uses plasma. no not hydrogen plasma. hydrogen plasmas only get up to 4000 degrees. and we HAVE calculated the temperature. and it's almost over 5000. I really DO NOT care if you guys believe me or not. because it really doesn't affect anything in this. if you really want to see how much work we've put into it and how much we've accomplished then go to our forums. I can type a damn url on this site. And we do have proof over this. o and plokoon. plasma isn't contained in an electrical field. It's a a Electromagnetic field and it's contain by using an electromagnetic pulse. and that's only for one of our sabers. we have 3 working designs so far and 2 working prototypes. as a matter of fact. Im carrying my lightsaber right now smile

what do u do with it?

Zakmasta15
It was on a lightsaber making site. The guy used a scientists quote, and said that millions of scientists have been proven wrong, so we went to the same site.
Anyway, if anyone knows where to get one of those really good lightsabers, not the cheapy WalMart ones, but one of those REALLY COOL ones for under 100$, I'd be really happy if you'd email me: [email protected]

landon8
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
what do u do with it?

what do I do with it? well I usualy mess around with it obviously lol. the first time I tested it out I cut some 3inch thick wood in half no sweat. I'm really not lying to you guys. I really built one with a team. but I really understand if you don't believe me cuz I don't know a lot of people with a working lightsaber lol. we built lots of prototypes but 3 working designs ended up being the best. one of our sabers used an electrostatic field pulling the electrons away from the protons and creating ions. the ions were sucked into a chmber with the electrostatic and then it was heated using some parts we built ourselves. thus causing the ions to move freely and easily. the electrons were injected into the ions again causing a photon. etc.... then another one uses 1 taser circuit hooked up to a transformer and a CW multiplier. I'm not gonna go into the details because it would be too dangerous if the gov. knew about it.

Master Fisto
alright...i would still like to see a video of it... it sounds pretty cool...why dont you get a patent or something?....you could be a freak'n millionaire...

PloKoon
http://cptthompson.*********40.com

what is this website is it your proof?

Master Fisto
You say that you contain the plasma with an electromagnetic field. However, one of the basic equations of electromagnetics is F=q*v*B, where F is the electromagnetic force, v is the velocity of the object, and beta is the strength of the magnetic field. If these particles of plasma are moving, it's proven that all particles moving in a magnetic field move in a circular pattern. And if you claim these particles are not moving, the magnetic field wouldn't do anything to contain the plasma because v would have to be zero, which sets the force equal to zero as well. The plasma couldn't be contained.

Send me a working link of proof...or how to get to your forum.

PloKoon
Magnetic fields can contain plasma; however, the shape of a blade would be impossible to obtain if you are using the magnetic field solely generated by the lightsabre hilt. Also, explain to me how the hell you fit a nuclear reactor and magnetic field into the hilt??? Also, 3 centimeters of a "plasma blade" required 120 megawatts of energy. How do you get this amount of energy in your lightsabre? How long is your blade? Because the only large plasma torch is in France, and the length of the torch there is only a meter in length. The size of that generator was the size of a modern day ROOM. Find a metal that keeps the 5000 degree C temperatures without conducting to your hand. Part of the lightsabre are plausible; however, everything in the size of a hilt makes your statements impossible. You lie.

landon8
that is why I said I'm not going to explain anything else. and if we patented the lightsaber then you'd have to be in the military or 21 to have one. just get on my forums and read the proof. where all those "***" things are just add proboar ds.

landon8
o and we have pictures too

PloKoon
not to bug you but could you show the pictures i would like to see it
and which forum is the proof located
thanks

landon8
well I would give you the site but for some reason I can't post the site cuz it puts stars over *********40.

PloKoon
just type in the name of the site...or find out what we should type in on google to find your site

landon8
it's a secret site. it can't be searched by google I think. but I'll try and type it here in parts

http cptthompson8.pro boards40.

-after "http" put "//" in them.
-put "pro boards" together
-add "com" after "40."

landon8
google "lightsaber forums" that might help

PloKoon
thanks

landon8
o and if you want some good picture proof give me your MSN or Email. You may not believe me cuz I had to take a picture of the blade on my computer. I'll show you some better quality pictures once I figure it out. and o when I do show you the picture of the blade the reason it's not perfectly straight is cuz the Emitter and the Recievor were being rebuilt so I didn't have it on the lansaber at the time. so if you want the picture of the blade then give me your MSN or email. And I am telling you right now. that these ARE NOT FAKES. I promise you they are not. PS. the lansaber is the non lethal version of our lightsaber but the blade looks like a real lightsaber in the movies when I have the emitter and recievor on them. without it, theblade is a little ruggedy. but o well I'll have the up-grades on it very soon.

jerlark386
Not that I have any reason to doubt you, landon. But you really don't seemed that focused on the security of your project. I would'nt worry about it though. I don't really understand how your weapon is going to work out, but currently your weapon is no more dangerous than any others we have today, so far.

I wonder what impact this will have on the scientific community. Maybe it will be disregarded as fanboy-ism, but the power to control infinitely or atleast indefinitely expanding blade is bound to attract some interest. Something like this could be use for more than just a simple weapon ofcourse.

landon8
yeah true. We really don't want this getting out of hand. We've already had people come on our site asking if they could buy a lightsaber from us. We're keeping this very secure. We're not telling ANYONE how to build them yet. We really don't know if we are going to. a lot of people already know that we have a built a working lightsaber. we had a sword collector asking if he could purchase one from us. trust me though, we are working hard to keep this project going without the government getting in the way of it. if they would even want a lightsaber

darkangel07
Why would some1 do that is there something mentally wrong with him.
That's not funny at all that's just incredibly stupid.
Then again you've got to feel sorry for him coz he got hurt very badly. mad mad mad sad sad

Atlantis001

PloKoon
show me what you showed darkangel07

Master Fisto
this is too far back in the list of threads, so i'll star a new one in expanded universe title landon8's lightsabers

landon8
that's really ok...... but I'm going to be really busy building my other up-graded lightsaber next week. So if I don't reply to you guys right now it's because I'm building my better verion that's a lot more up-graded. I just tested the prototype and it melts beer bottles into goop in like as fast as you can swipe it. I'm gonna take some cool pictures of my newer one next week. and I'll post them in my forum and give some out over MSN.

PloKoon
sweet...respond in this thread or the one created by master fisto when you do

starwarsfreak89
someone send me some pics or videos of the light sabers at [email protected] please

landon8
Me and my friends are the only ones who have working lightsabers. I WILL reply when I'm done with my next version of my lightsaber. I'll only tell you now that my lightsaber melts beer bottles into a brownish goop LOL. I'll post pics in my forum and I'll give some over MSN asap. I have to get to work on my next version so that I can save up more funds to buy my Xbox 360. After I get my Xbox 360, I can save up some more money for my 20 lightsaber collection.

landon8

starwarsfreak89
well i cant wait to the lightsabers its been my dream to see real lightsaber ever since i saw a new hope dont forget my email is [email protected] or if you want you can send me some pics over mail that would be cool and i wouldnt show anyone

starwarsfreak89
real mail that

starwarsfreak89
is

starwarsfreak89
hey landon8 can i have you screen name

landon8
yeah my MSN is [email protected] my email is [email protected]. this is probably the last time I'll be here for about a week so talk to you guys as soon as I'm done changing up my lightsaber.

SithHappens
They could, in theory mind you, create a magnetic field to bind plasma to a straight length of a meter from some sort of handle. though being able to heat plasma to those temps, or store it at those temos would be the hardest thing to accomplish.

darth armsrong
the closest thing to a real lightsaber is the fx ones i dont know what peeps are thinking trying to creat real ones mad mad mad confused confused

darth armsrong
then agin if some1 realy created 1 then evrything i said i would take back cuz if someon realy created 1 i would be like this...... Happy Dance

Fishy
And if you learned to use the edit button I would feel like that too smile

darth armsrong
I AM GOD, IF U CREAT A LIGHTSABER A WILL MAKE SHUR U GO TO HEAVEN BECAUSE I LOVE STAR WARS AND I LOVE LIGHT SABER AND IF U THINK IN CRASY **** U BITCHES HAHAHAHA

landon8
wow, well I just got back from fixing up my old lightsaber.... anyways it cuts through ANYTHING melts beer bottles and cuts stone, cement, you name it.... and yes I am happy! I just finished a ****in lightsaber. and no one in this world has one except for Me, SabrePhysicist, Sky, Zmann and that's all... Email me if you want to see pictures of the damn lansaber. its less lethal and its my second version of the lightsaber. I get Emails everyday with people asking me if they can buy a lightsaber and I'm not selling them to just anyone. I have to trust you first. and IF I sell them it'll be for a couple thousand dollars (for anyone who thinks they can just say "O Im poor can you give me one for $100) then the answer is Hell No! sorry I sound rude. I'm just telling you this because I don't want the government to try and snatch it which WONT happen because we didn't just BUY the parts we customized them as well. you can just buy a power source strong enough to contain plasma and eject it then create it again. you'd have to build one powerful enough to handle that. well anyways email me if you have questions or if you want to buy one. if you want to buy one, I have to trust you and then you have to have enough money for it. I'm going to build another lightsaber in 15 days cuz I'm movin talk to ya later guys

darth armsrong
lando8 whats your e-mail

darth armsrong
nvm i got it

jerlark386
you people are going to hurt yourselves with this type of shit.

Interesting, though.

Yoda voice * "Fanscinating devices, these lightsabers are."

"I'm going to sell one lightsaber to someone who is responsible enough to have one. and with the money I'm gonna get my Xbox 360, 60 inch plasma for playing HALO 2 and KotOR on XBL. "

You'd trade in a saber for that?!! If I werein your project and you did something lke that...

landon8
HELL NO... I'm not trading in my lightsaber for that... how about we kinda drop the subject about the lightsaber being built for now k? We need to patent it soon. you can tell everyone you want about the lightsaber being built but be careful who you tell. and its not like everyone knows how to build a lightsaber anyways. but anyways if I sell one, its going to be worth A LOT more money than that. So please, if you want to talk to me about the lightsaber send it in a PM or an Email. thnx... any picture requests, you can wait a bit. Me and my friends next project is absolutely top secret. on the way, I'm going to build ALL of the Halo 2 weapons for collection. YES I know you may ask how I'm going to get plasma to shoot out of a gun or how to get pure energy popping out in the weirdest directions. well, I have a way to come over it. pretty soon, I'll have all the coolest weapons anyone has ever wanted! :P I'll probably build all the projectile guns in a couple days cuz no physics or planning in that :P the energy sword will take me around a week so I'll be busy! lol.

-=Yay, I'm the deadliest person alive!=-

LordSorgo
HELL NO... I'm not trading in my lightsaber for that... how about we kinda drop the subject about the lightsaber being built for now k? We need to patent it soon. you can tell everyone you want about the lightsaber being built but be careful who you tell. and its not like everyone knows how to build a lightsaber anyways. but anyways if I sell one, its going to be worth A LOT more money than that. So please, if you want to talk to me about the lightsaber send it in a PM or an Email. thnx... any picture requests, you can wait a bit. Me and my friends next project is absolutely top secret. on the way, I'm going to build ALL of the Halo 2 weapons for collection. YES I know you may ask how I'm going to get plasma to shoot out of a gun or how to get pure energy popping out in the weirdest directions. well, I have a way to come over it. pretty soon, I'll have all the coolest weapons anyone has ever wanted! :P I'll probably build all the projectile guns in a couple days cuz no physics or planning in that :P the energy sword will take me around a week so I'll be busy! lol.

-=Yay, I'm the deadliest person alive!=- -

And then again, you deem the title of the funniest person alive as well.....

landon8
yeah w/e

darth armsrong

-=Yay, I'm the deadliest person alive!=- who the hell are u talking about i offerd u 2500 bucks for it

landon8
dude check your PM's you have a nice offer and I'll take it into consideration.

btw, I'm not tryin to be rude to anyone here.

darth armsrong
im bord so im ganna go masterbate

Darth_Janus
Here's a real lightsaber! zOMG!

Darth Windu
Lol

darth armsrong
y r u gay darth_janus

darth armsrong
help tell me how to make a pic apear

darth armsrong
darth j u not gayu i was talking bout someon els

Darth_Janus
THOU HAST ENCOUNTERED BATTLE WITH THE ENEMY N00B!

*DARTH ARMSTRONG APPEARED*

WHAT IS THY COMMAND?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- ATTACK

- DEFEND

- IGNORE

-STFU N00B

darth armsrong
i will not fite u my mnaster u are a longer member then me and u are on the dark side so u are my master

starwarsfreak89
well i would still like to beleive the lightsaber but i'm not giving up yet i still want proof but my e-mail isn't working

darth armsrong
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzz

Captain REX
How did this switch over to conversation about Landon8's 'real lightsaber' scam?

Lord-Nihilus
I dont know, for some reason, they still believe that lightsabers are possible, yes they will be possible, but it will be plasma, and, they would be the size of a room.
Let me just say, most of us will be dead before they're made....

kr3w_killah
Well, first of all I would simply like to get in a space shuttle with plenty of food and fuel and simply float my way away from Earth and find a galaxy far, far away. Because it will probably take a hell of a time to build a lightsaber built for combat.

But, if lightsabers were actually built nobody will actually be able to keep a limb for long. Haha.

Captain REX
Nope. Things would burn and fall off quite easily...

We'll be deader than dead, I'm sure.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
I dont know, for some reason, they still believe that lightsabers are possible, yes they will be possible, but it will be plasma, and, they would be the size of a room.
Let me just say, most of us will be dead before they're made....

I like the new sig. Nice work!

Lord-Nihilus
Thank you very much!!!!!

also, building the weapons from Halo 2?????

who is this crazy person!

You try and build the needle gun, photon crystals homing in on people....... If you could make these weapons, you would be in some top secret labrotory making them for your country, you screwy idiot.

darth armsrong
im bying a sbaer from lando8 he is sending me the pics and vidioes of it smokin' smokin' smokin'

Master Fisto
landon's a prick

Count Dooku
Anyone with the technology to even comprehend building a Lightsaber would not be spewing their crappy grammar and spelling on a Movie Forum.

Anyone who believes this guy is seriously in Dreamland.

Darth_Janus
Or stupid.

stormtrooper

Darth L. Dipsit
I just wish that he had supported his concept before getting upset.

Ushgarak
Cut it out with the insults.

Anyway, seems all done, this, so closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.