If......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
If you're not trying play dirty you're not trying to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard that today and can;t stop sayin that so i thought i' sure wuth everyone....enjoy my contrabution for the night smokin'

Kosta
stick out tongue

Storm
You' re not obligated to win. You' re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day.

WindDancer
Winning is everything. Always gotta be number one. Because being number two is being the first loser. wink

Pandemoniac
Indeed! And go all the way, if you think you got everything under control, you're not going fast enough!

wuTa
Originally posted by Storm
You' re not obligated to win. You' re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day.

no, you're obligated to win...people always say "i just do it for fun" which means i do it to win because losing is not fun, unless it really competitive and you just barely lose, it still sucks but just not as bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.