Does Darth Vader wear a colostomy bag?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

acedanger
I was talking with my friend the other day about how Darth Vader goes to the bathroom with the suit on. So I came to the conclusion that he probably wears a colostomy bag. Because it would be to much work to get unsuited and suited back up every time he needed to release. My friend said ya that's probably what he does. And then I said I know then my friend said well ummm.. yea that makes sense then i said well ya know...

yerssot
but more importantly: how does he eat no expression

tpaquin
He lives in an orb on the executionor. he just pees and poops right into the floor, and can take off his mask, in there.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by yerssot
but more importantly: how does he eat no expression

That's why he has his meditation chamber, he can remove his helmet and eat in there.

Since this doesn't directly affect Episode III, moving.

Sesse
He eats stuff and his "droppings" are used to create electricity for his suit to operate.

What little is left after this operation is pumped up into a "vaporizing chamber", located under his chin. There those micrograms of extremely dense poo, will be exposed to a electric current, which makes them vaporize. The vapor is pushed out with each exhale Vader makes.

That's why he doesn't like holding breath too long. Since, if the chamber fills up, there must be an emergency vent, which leads straight to his lungs. (Yes, the second pipe going down to his throat).

atomik
Well vader doesnt actually "eat", however (according to Star Wars visual dictionary book) nutrients get released through his mask, there is obviously some system at the other end. With all the cool technology they have in the SW galaxy, i'm sure it's really clean wink

The Biker Scout
your shittin me

DCLXVI
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
your shittin me

Best quote. wink

ImmortalOne
His digestion system is somehow "altered: from a normal human being......

Maybe there is some system that releases the poop as a gas..... but not from his mouth.... It'l stink !!! How can he talk face to face ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.