ROTS Leaked Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Tyrant
Dose anyone have it, or a link to it?

My friend gave me this:

link removed

but it dont work

Tulak Hord
Why can't anyone just be patient and wait for the damn DVD?

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Wait for the DVD my friend!!!

Tulak Hord
Nice sig thumbs

LandoSpeeder2
If your going to get the bootleg, just wait until a decent one comes out. I have a few clips from the bootleg. they pretty much suck. the only way they don't suck is when I send them to my camcorder and watch them on a 2.5 inch screen, and I can still tell it's pixelated.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I have that sig like 2million years or something....

JKozzy
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
If your going to get the bootleg, just wait until a decent one comes out. I have a few clips from the bootleg. they pretty much suck. the only way they don't suck is when I send them to my camcorder and watch them on a 2.5 inch screen, and I can still tell it's pixelated. You must have a crappy secondhand copy.

Boris
Leakered! Oh noes!

DCLXVI
One answer: DON'T GET THE BOOTLEG!
Especially if it's SW....you should show your support by buying the inevitable PT DVD set, so Lucas can make a SW TV show....stick out tongue

HAROLD
People requesting bootlegs on these forums only shows their ignorance.

DeVi| D0do
Stealing is illegal.

ArynCrinn
theforce.net had an article about about teh leaked version...
there was a 19seconds sample on the link with the full story...
Trust me...it's not good quality...
Unless you want it with a counter up the top and incorrect aspect ratio, don't get it, wait for the DVD...

ShadowKing
The Site was jacked, hacked and sacked by the EFf BEE EYe

see it again this weekednd or wait for the dvd!

Ken Kenobi
Old news, and no requesting illegal files on KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.