Walt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
just had to make a thread for him

cry .. so worried about him..and feel so bad for Michael...

http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/exodus2/normal_exoduspart2-0386.jpg
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/exodus2-3/normal_exoduspart2-0851.jpg

Morning_Glory
in_love

charmedFairy
crybring him back.

sblomie545
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
cry

sblomie545
poooooor walt....
where do you think the "others" are taking him

KillTheLight
cry..come back!!!!..did you see how pissed sawyer looked....sorry but i found that really hot ..ninja

Morning_Glory
KTL! me too... Sawyer was so mad! but I was thinking the whole time how sexy he was looking at that moment! perv

KillTheLight
uh huh..he was just oozing hotness..drooly

Morning_Glory
was going to post a pic from that scene but Lost-media is being a butthead right now .meh!

KillTheLight
mehness..i loved that whole boat trip..especially when sawyer ripped of his shirt and jumped into the ocean to get that steering thingy..and Michael was all like afterwards you better put your shirt back on or you'll burn...i was like please dont..

Morning_Glory
^because Michael saw the gun Sawyer had hidden in his shirt...

and I loved it when Sawyer was singing Bob Marley song... and I liked it when he called Michael and Jin "Han and Chewie" (how does Michael know what Jin is saying and vise versa)...

and liked it when Jin gave Michael the watch cry

KillTheLight
they should include sawyer singing on the lost soundtrack..i really liked that too happy...yeah the whole watch thing was pretty sad..they're kind of like best friends now...

Morning_Glory
also.. liked it how Sawyer was telling Michael how he should "parent' or what to do with Walt ....Sawyer always came across as not being thrilled about Walt (or a kid) but when "the others" wanted to take Walts... Sawyer got all protective... loved that

KillTheLight
yep..cry...thats when he looked his hottest..

Morning_Glory
lost-media.com -- doesnt have any of those pics -- when he is making that look...

they dont have any screencaps of when "the others" are taking Walt sad

grr

KillTheLight

KillTheLight

KillTheLight

KillTheLight
blahhhhh

KillTheLight
ok...they we're coming out blurry when i tried to upload them in photobucket..and it just wouldnt let me attatch that other pic for some reason..thats why i had to write blah..but yeah i just capped those few for now..

sblomie545
GAHH! i agree with you guys completely! i felt kinda guilty though! because walt was all getting taken away and i was like: OMFG SAWYER IS SO HOT! i felt guilty.. but what do you want from me... i was totally having a sawyer orgy! uhhg!! hah!! laughing out loud sawyer is oh so pretty

btw, nice pics ktl... very.... yummilicious
droolio

Solo
Damn, now Loche is going to have to save him.

Morning_Glory
KTL where did you find those pics? Lost-media didnt have them last night.. i love themeek!

KillTheLight
i capped them my self durrr

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Solo
Damn, now Loche is going to have to save him.

I think Sawyer, Michael, and Jin .. will save themselves... somehow...not sure...but Locke is to far away...

Solo
I agree that they'll save themselves. But I think when they get back to the island and tell Loche what happened. He'll get pissed off, and then search for him. Some how. A little exaggerated maybe.

KillTheLight
i dont know..they seems to be to much going on plus i think seeing as locke doesnt seem to be all there mentally at the moment..i dont think michael would risk letting locke look for walt alone maybe..also..by the time they get back to the island to inform locke and the gang..whats happened..im sure they would be half way down the hatch by then

Solo
Originally posted by KillTheLight
i dont know..they seems to be to much going on plus i think seeing as locke doesnt seem to be all there mentally at the moment..i dont think michael would risk letting locke look for walt alone maybe..also..by the time they get back to the island to inform locke and the gang..whats happened..im sure they would be half way down the hatch by then

Do you think they're going to go down the hatch without discussing the situation with the rest of the island? But I'm sure Loche would go down there anyway. As a sidenote how isn't Loche "all there mentally"? Just because he thinks that he's destined to open the hatch doesn't really mean he's going insane.

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Solo
Do you think they're going to go down the hatch without discussing the situation with the rest of the island? But I'm sure Loche would go down there anyway. As a sidenote how isn't Loche "all there mentally"? Just because he thinks that he's destined to open the hatch doesn't really mean he's going insane.
he thinks the island is testing him..like when that creature/monster was dragging him down that hole..and he told jack to let go of him..and how he thought boone was a sacrifice the island had to make..these are not thoughts of a sane person..and yes I think Locke will definitely not care about informing the others..he's way to desperate to go down the hatch..

Morning_Glory
so why did the hatch light up that one time?? I mean if it was such a long tunnel

KillTheLight
i dont know..Locke hasn't revealed what he saw...im thinking there's a something down there but it does have passage ways and stuff..that lead to different parts of the island..i dunno...Im just so confused about where that boat came from though...it's really confusing

Morning_Glory
i know the boat is a pirate looking ship - so I guess it washed up????? confused dont know...

KillTheLight
im on about the the other boat..the one that took walt..

Morning_Glory
Ohh that boat.. from the coast of Australia...(probably not) maybe from another little island ..confused

KillTheLight
how the hell did it get there..and dont they want to be rescued..cause..umm they have a proper boat..to go get help..

Morning_Glory
confused dont know...have to wait for second season cry weep

KillTheLight
cry..but i dont want to ..a week is too much for me..i cant cope..

Morning_Glory
sorry... chair you have to wait!!!

Solo
he thinks the island is testing him..like when that creature/monster was dragging him down that hole..and he told jack to let go of him..and how he thought boone was a sacrifice the island had to make..these are not thoughts of a sane person..and yes I think Locke will definitely not care about informing the others..he's way to desperate to go down the hatch..

Well if a spear went through your leg and you didn't feel it wouldn't you feel....invincible? stick out tongue

KillTheLight
true..but you got to admit he's a little extreme at times his sanity is definitely questionable.."bzzzz"..stick out tongue

but i guess this just makes him even more interesting ...

Solo
true..but you got to admit he's a little extreme at times his sanity is definitely questionable.."bzzzz"..stick out tongue

but i guess this just makes him even more interesting ...
I agree. It does make him even more interesting.

black robb
Walt is freaking crazy! If i was his dad and he told me he burned down the raft,i'd beat'm with a switch

Morning_Glory
no you wouldnt...

black robb
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no you wouldnt... sure i would,Morning. his butt would be as red as an apple after i was done beating it big grin

Morning_Glory
you are mean! I seriously doubt you would... so I dont believe you at all no

black robb
you are mean! I seriously doubt you would... so I dont believe you at all no I'd let Sawyer join in and we'd have an a$$beating party

Morning_Glory
Sawyer could beat my bum hungry

black robb
Sawyer could beat my bum hungry ok that was wildly inappropriate

KillTheLight
damn right seeing as he's with me tsk!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by black robb
ok that was wildly inappropriate

confused I thought it was very appropriate!

sblomie545
confused I thought it was very appropriate!

me too stick out tongue

embarrasment

Morbid4Daniel
Im interested to know what happened/will happen to Walt when the season starts up again sometime in the fall. chair

xLiNdS x 622x
poor Walt!! cry

Hit_and_Miss
walts off to the children home..... Micheal wasn't a very good dad you see!
The social services are just getting a little erm, ruffer these days...

on a serious note.. can anyone spell human sacrifice...

Morning_Glory
confused wtf

Hit_and_Miss
those guys didn't seem like the caring kind!!!! (not like soyaaaa)

Why else would you kind nap a kid... there not exactly gonner ransom him are they!!!!

choosewisely
no expression What the f**k?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
those guys didn't seem like the caring kind!!!! (not like soyaaaa)

Why else would you kind nap a kid... there not exactly gonner ransom him are they!!!!
dont know... hopefully we find out in season 2

Hit_and_Miss
Didn't frenchy say that she killed all the others???

Maybe there Zombies.... Mmmmm... Brains....

How did they know walt was on the boat though.....
Perhaps Ethan rom wasn't the only "other" living in the camp...

birthoftheforce
i think that they are going to like raise him into a pirate or something so he can become one of the others. And by the way you are all girls right with nthis sawyer crap.

_Sanctuary_
Man those pirate-y things looked weird....

How do Sawyer, Michael and Jin get back to the island without the raft!?!?!?! cry

Morning_Glory
youll have to find out

_Sanctuary_
cry Waah! I wanna know! cry

And Charlie doesn't beleive in the others? no expression

T.V.O.T.I.
you are def obsessed

_Sanctuary_
laughing no expression

Mønkey
def obsessed??????

laughing

_Sanctuary_
laughing

Jin: Others! Others! confused

What is going to happen next!?!?! cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.