Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
Team: Street Fighter - Guile, Ken, M. Bison, Ryu, Sagat
Team: Mortal Kombat - Scorpion, Cyrax, Subzero, Jax, Shang Tsung
Team: Killer Instinct - Fulgore, TJ Combo, Thunder, Eyedol, Glacius

What team is 1st place?
What team is 2nd place?
What team is destroyed?

teddygreen17
My vote is:
1) Killer Instinct
2) Mortal Kombat
3) Street Fighter

brainchild81
1SF
2MK
3KI

Kontraz
mk
ki
sf

Lord-of-Dreams
mk would destroy everyone. but not until this is brought to the video game forum... wink

Kontraz
well... i thought we were talking about the comic versions.... mk would still win in that...

brainchild81
Who do they have that would beat Ken, Ryu or Bison?

Xplosive
Team: Killer Instinct - Fulgore, TJ Combo, Thunder, Eyedol, Glacius,

sorry but Ryu and M. Bison could defeat whole Mortal Kombat Team by theirselves and also Killer Instinct Team. Ryu and M. Bison are most powerful here, also easily beyond Shang Tsung.

MrHeavySilence
I vote Clay Fighters.

MrHeavySilence
PS don't underestimate Glacius. His impromptu glacier spikes are more than enough to pierce through any MK or KI fighter and how the hell is Sub Zero gonna take on Glacius? Freeze him? yeah right. Glacius is a walking ice bag who can extend ice several meters and slap Sub Zero.

MK overall would win though. Haduken owns Liu Kang's fireballs but Shang Tseung is the MAJOR advantage that MK has.

Shang Tseung can probably take on 3/4 the SF roster.

Bison is one tough sob though.

teddygreen17
Do count our Killer Instinct. They got Eyedol the boss. If he got close to any of those characters, he'd club the hell outa them. Any Thunder would beat Cyrax, Jax and some more because he has 'Pheonix' and he has those axes.

I thought that they were pretty evenly matched.
PS. Ryu is good but he'd get his ass beat by Fulgore.

brainchild81
Ryu'd shoot a hole through that robot! Ken'd melt him. Eyedol'd get his eye poked out and be much worse off than Sagat is smile

teddygreen17
You got jokes

Hoshi
street fighter would win , second Mk and third killer

Xplosive
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
PS don't underestimate Glacius. His impromptu glacier spikes are more than enough to pierce through any MK or KI fighter and how the hell is Sub Zero gonna take on Glacius? Freeze him? yeah right. Glacius is a walking ice bag who can extend ice several meters and slap Sub Zero.

MK overall would win though. Haduken owns Liu Kang's fireballs but Shang Tseung is the MAJOR advantage that MK has.

Shang Tseung can probably take on 3/4 the SF roster.

Bison is one tough sob though.

Like I said, Ryu and Bison power are far above Shang Tsung.
And Ryu or Bison would pretty easily overpower Fulgore. Look at cray power Bison have or Ryu now who is already powerful as Dark Ryu.

CorderaMitchell
This is a good one.
Unfair to put in eyedol and Shang but not include Shin akuma or Evil Ryu.

This would be all over before the announcer could say flawless victory.

BENITO
Games versus forum.
put it there.

Lord-of-Dreams
like i said... Ben!! well, whatever. I hope this only gets moved, and not closed... I love seeing MK slap other games wink

Dude... I dunno if y'all don't know this, but Shang deals with gods... Scorpion deals with hell... Suby deals with... gods... Cyrax is pretty powerful... and well... Jax... is a loser. lol
Jax would get killed by Scorpion the second the fight begins... he wouldn't fight on the same team as... that. lol it's true... (actually, he'd be most likely to attack Sub/Shang, but... lol)
Also, these guys ain't getting 'clubbed.' They are all masters of two fighting styles and one weapon.
Who was glacius weak against in KI Gold? Oh, yea!!!! The fire guy!! Does hell-fire work on him too? 'Cuz Scorp. has that. Or should we just get Shang to conjure up some non-hell-fire. Whatever you all want...
The only challenge might be Bison, and his psy ain't a quarter of Shang's, not counting Shang's magic and Scorp's hell powers.
Also... Scorpion has the spear. Don't F with the spear. GET OVER HERE!!! Make me a smoothy!!

CorderaMitchell
Yeah and Shin Akuma Splits Islands and Ryu hado breaks tidal waves.

They are much better technical fighters, and since you want to bring game elements into play, supercombos i.e shungokusatsu and misogi's drop with super fireballs rule all
COME AGAIN.

Lord-of-Dreams
Uh... huh... well I think that I dod actually not bring in game elements. I mean, it's more like the character's powers/weaknesses. Just like saying Akuma can drop superbomb blahblahblah... is not really bringing in game elements. See?
And I am pretty sure that a guy who fights gods on a gamely basis
( corny? yes. correct? probably.) can take a guy who throws big versions of his easy shot. And anyone who can suck out your friggin soul can kick your friggin ass. wink i think.

CorderaMitchell
yeah and the raging demon eats your soul, Dhalsim can control your key and other things.

super fireballs are moves within the game.

CorderaMitchell
I meant ki

brainchild81
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
like i said... Ben!! well, whatever. I hope this only gets moved, and not closed... I love seeing MK slap other games wink

Dude... I dunno if y'all don't know this, but Shang deals with gods... Scorpion deals with hell... Suby deals with... gods... Cyrax is pretty powerful... and well... Jax... is a loser. lol
Jax would get killed by Scorpion the second the fight begins... he wouldn't fight on the same team as... that. lol it's true... (actually, he'd be most likely to attack Sub/Shang, but... lol)
Also, these guys ain't getting 'clubbed.' They are all masters of two fighting styles and one weapon.
Who was glacius weak against in KI Gold? Oh, yea!!!! The fire guy!! Does hell-fire work on him too? 'Cuz Scorp. has that. Or should we just get Shang to conjure up some non-hell-fire. Whatever you all want...
The only challenge might be Bison, and his psy ain't a quarter of Shang's, not counting Shang's magic and Scorp's hell powers.
Also... Scorpion has the spear. Don't F with the spear. GET OVER HERE!!! Make me a smoothy!! Akuma would beat all of them. The MK gods obviously aren't all that "godly". Why do they fight mortals then?

Xplosive
Originally posted by brainchild81
Akuma would beat all of them. The MK gods obviously aren't all that "godly". Why do they fight mortals then?

I think M. Bison alone could take Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung togehter.
M. Bison has demonstrated far greater power than Shao Kahn ever has. Or especially Akuma.

ragesRemorse
killer instinct was the funner game, don't know if that opinion has any relevance here.

Xplosive

Dude... I dunno if y'all don't know this, but Shang deals with gods... Scorpion deals with hell... Suby deals with... gods... Cyrax is pretty powerful...

So what if Shang Tsung deals with God, since those God haven't shows some power that would give them among God. And Shang Tsung is even much weaker than God in MK. And Shang Tsung has never shown such power as Akuma, Oro, Bison, Ryu.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
I think M. Bison alone could take Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung togehter.
M. Bison has demonstrated far greater power than Shao Kahn ever has. Or especially Akuma.

Is that why Akuma kicked his ass in the Malibu comic?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Hey idiot, I see you can't understand what I am saying, moron. I said Bison showed greater power than Kahn, or especailly Akuma (has shown even greter power), that means that Akuma is even more powerful.

Joker1237
Khan has shown more power than Bison or Akuma imo. In Mk3 game and comic wise, When he walk into the earth realm, He suck the souls of the ENTIRE Earth, expect the choosen warriors choosen by Raiden to defend the souls of earth.

If Bison had the power of Khan, Why cant he just well conquer the world at least once?? Khan did it for a few weeks or so before the Earth warriors won.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Joker1237
Khan has shown more power than Bison or Akuma imo. In Mk3 game and comic wise, When he walk into the earth realm, He suck the souls of the ENTIRE Earth, expect the choosen warriors choosen by Raiden to defend the souls of earth.

If Bison had the power of Khan, Why cant he just well conquer the world at least once?? Khan did it for a few weeks or so before the Earth warriors won.

Bison could easily overpower Kahn. Kahn took souls of fighter, but couldn't suck souls of chosen fighters, so I doubt he could do it from Bison, who is far more pwoerful than any Earth chosen fighter. Kahn has never shown power to go toe to toe with Bison, Akuma... And Bison couldn't take over the Earth, because in Earth are even more powerful beings than Bison, and many in SF are more powerful (such as Sagat, Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Oro) are more powerful than any MK chosen fighter.

Joker1237
the reason Khan could not take the soul of the chosen was because of some God spell Raden did, Unless if Bison was protected by Raiden like the chosen were, Than Bison is toast.

Xplosive
the reason Khan could not take the soul of the chosen was because of some God spell Raden did, Unless if Bison was protected by Raiden like the chosen were, Than Bison is toast.

Biosn has far more greater power than Kahn, he was beatn by Liu Kang.
Akuma can destroy islands, I think Bison could do that as well. Rose attacked Bison with soul power, but she wasn't succesful, because Bison surpasses that power.

Joker1237
Khan doesn not do Soul power, Khan takes souls as his own. Khan is on a Godely level, and no Khan did not lose to Kang, the 2nd tourment was a destraction, It was never complete.

After Khan invaded Earth, the Earth warriors had to high tale it out of Outworld back to Earth Realm, by which time it was 2 late.

Xplosive
Khan doesn not do Soul power, Khan takes souls as his own. Khan is on a Godely level, and no Khan did not lose to Kang, the 2nd tourment was a destraction, It was never complete.

After Khan invaded Earth, the Earth warriors had to high tale it out of Outworld back to Earth Realm, by which time it was 2 late.

Kahn is not on Godly level, in MK Godly level really doens't mean so much, Akuma, Oro is also, Bison for SFA 3 was also on Godly lever, Ryu has even greter inner power than all of those 3. Kahn hasn't show destrucive power as Akuma, Bison...

Joker1237
Khan was taking over WORLDS and added em on to his own REALM., That is GODLY. He was taking Souls at Will, Godly level. The only reason he lost his hold on earth was because Raiden with the help of the chosen GANG up on Khan.

I dont see how Bison could be able to complete with Khan.

He did not just conquer Earth, He was making Earth part of Outworld. Realms he counter would become part of outworld. Bison has no were NEAR that power.l

Xplosive
Khan was taking over WORLDS and added em on to his own REALM., That is GODLY. He was taking Souls at Will, Godly level. The only reason he lost his hold on earth was because Raiden with the help of the chosen GANG up on Khan.

I dont see how Bison could be able to complete with Khan.

He did not just conquer Earth, He was making Earth part of Outworld. Realms he counter would become part of outworld. Bison has no were NEAR that power.l

He conquers worlds because of resorceus, bacause of countelss armies, give that arimes to Bison and he will do it even easier, as inner power from the, Kahn is no where near to Bison. He hasn't shown destructive power as Bison never, not even close. Bison doens't have so many people. If Kahn would attack Earth to wlak thorug Earth and challenege fighters and would fight Akuma, Bison, Oro, he would die easily, they are far faster and more powerful.

Joker1237
Khan has large Armys indeed, But he also uses his OWN powers to unfiy the realms he couqers. I mean most of the bosses in MK are ten times harder to beat in the games than Street fighter. I had a way easy time with Bison on the video games, than I did with Kintaro in MK2 or Khan on MKT. I mean you just cant over power Khan, He take your head off, and once he nails you with that hammer, He could do it 2 or 3 more times to finshing you off. (The comp did it 2 times in a row before and there was nothing I could do))

Khan's moves are more damage than Bison Pysoco Cursher in SF2. Bison was one of thsos bosses that was pretty easy to beat. In any Game he was in.

Khan was a bit hard in MK2, but almost impossble to beat in MKT. I mean impossble, The only way to beat him is if you luck out, or your a boss or Subzero.
Vega one of the bigt baddesies wont stand a chance vs the bosses of MK. The bosses on MK are on a higher level than any bosses in SF. Akuma wonders the world searching to fight the best, not relly evil, Bison runs a drug ring, These guys are table pushers when you compare it to the bosses of MK trying to rule the realms. Were life hangs on a thead.

If Ryu loses he loses some prize money BIG DEAL. If Raiden or Liu Kang loses, they lose Earth Realm, FOR GOOD. the stakes are higher in MK.

Xplosive
Khan has large Armys indeed, But he also uses his OWN powers to unfiy the realms he couqers. I mean most of the bosses in MK are ten times harder to beat in the games than Street fighter. I had a way easy time with Bison on the video games, than I did with Kintaro in MK2 or Khan on MKT. I mean you just cant over power Khan, He take your head off, and once he nails you with that hammer, He could do it 2 or 3 more times to finshing you off. (The comp did it 2 times in a row before and there was nothing I could do))

Khan's moves are more damage than Bison Pysoco Cursher in SF2. Bison was one of thsos bosses that was pretty easy to beat. In any Game he was in.

Khan was a bit hard in MK2, but almost impossble to beat in MKT. I mean impossble, The only way to beat him is if you luck out, or your a boss or Subzero.
Vega one of the bigt baddesies wont stand a chance vs the bosses of MK. The bosses on MK are on a higher level than any bosses in SF. Akuma wonders the world searching to fight the best, not relly evil, Bison runs a drug ring, These guys are table pushers when you compare it to the bosses of MK trying to rule the realms. Were life hangs on a thead.

If Ryu loses he loses some prize money BIG DEAL. If Raiden or Liu Kang loses, they lose Earth Realm, FOR GOOD. the stakes are higher in MK.

The stakes are high in MK bausce of story, but Liu is no where near in power agaisnt Ryu and he could fight with Kahn. Bison can boos othe ighter pwoers by using his own.

Joker1237
I think Kang could beat Ryu. Ryu is a pretty slow guy on foot. Kang is pretty fast, and that bicycal kick would give Ryu some problems. Ryu in the game always seem to have trouble with fast fighters, I never lost as Vega lol.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah and you forget that Ashura Zenku or teleport for the street fighter unknowing.

whirlysplat
Uh... huh... well I think that I dod actually not bring in game elements. I mean, it's more like the character's powers/weaknesses. Just like saying Akuma can drop superbomb blahblahblah... is not really bringing in game elements. See?
And I am pretty sure that a guy who fights gods on a gamely basis
( corny? yes. correct? probably.) can take a guy who throws big versions of his easy shot. And anyone who can suck out your friggin soul can kick your friggin ass. wink i think.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Streeetfighter wins laughing

CorderaMitchell
To all of the uncertain, Shin Akuma is considered a god and a Supreme Master of the fist.

Xplosive
I think Kang could beat Ryu. Ryu is a pretty slow guy on foot. Kang is pretty fast, and that bicycal kick would give Ryu some problems. Ryu in the game always seem to have trouble with fast fighters, I never lost as Vega lol.

Kang is much slower adn weaker than Ryu.

CorderaMitchell
SHINKUU HADO-KEN!!!
Lui Kang dragon kick of Ahhhhh!! holy hell is that you god, coming to rescue me.

No it is a huge fireball coming to rape you. laughing out loud

Lord-of-Dreams
Biosn has far more greater power than Kahn, he was beatn by Liu Kang.
Akuma can destroy islands, I think Bison could do that as well. Rose attacked Bison with soul power, but she wasn't succesful, because Bison surpasses that power.

And Bison was slapped by... Ryu? A human dude with some powers?? Oh, and Kang was the chosen one. I'm sure we can all tell what that means, right? He's up there with th lower gods. Also, as Joker said, Liu was aided big time by Raiden and a group (yes, five other powerful warriors, not two people like in... umm...). And Kahn ruled an entire realm. Pff!! he never needed to destroy islands. He set his sights a level or to (or thousand wink) higher on heaven and hell and earth and other places with funny names...
Anyway... Kang can turn into a big scary dragon and turn people into babies... and is now a kreepy zombie controled by... I have no idea... do you know, Joker. By the way, you sure know you MK man. I'm impressed. big grin

brainchild81
Kang didn't look too "lower godly" when he got his neck snapped. Kang is 1 of the most corny hero characters ever. CAGE RULES! He'd still get his a$$ kicked though.

Lord-of-Dreams
True, he wasn't too godly when he was beaten by a pair of superpowerful (around Kahn level, maybe a bit lower though) sorcerers. And he was blasted from behind.
But you're totally right, Kang is a big turkey-douche. And Cage is a dumbass movie star with some moves.
And why is noone rememberin about how Bison or whatever... got slapped like a fool.

Hoshi
as joker said , if Liu kang and the mk heros loses they lose earth , but if ryu or street fighter loses they just lose some money , maybe thats true if you are talking about material , but ryu , akuma , ken and the great majority of the strongest street fighter are fighting not to survive or to win (yeah that is right) , they dont fight to win , they fight to dont lose , that is why street would win

Lord-of-Dreams
uh...huh... maybe making sense would be a good idea...
'they don't fight to win'??? so they'll win? HAH!!!! I have seen better logic at my remedial maths summer class!! (yes, you heard right. I'm in it wink lol) And who the hell would fight to lose??

Hoshi
what i wanted to mean was , that they some times fight against oponents that even in dreams they couldnt defeat , but they fight it anyway , the fight with their lives where winning is not the most important , but fight with honor

brainchild81
I can see Kang doing his fireball while Ryu does his super fireball. The super would erase Kang's fireball, then it would keep going and engulf Kang. Ryu wouldn't kill him. He'd just knock his lame a$$ out and walk off.

brainchild81
I think Kang could beat Ryu. Ryu is a pretty slow guy on foot. Kang is pretty fast, and that bicycal kick would give Ryu some problems. Kang would do nothing more w/that bicycle kick than set himself up for a vicious Dragon Nutshot. Now Kang's voice is REALLY high when he does moves.

Xplosive
And Bison was slapped by... Ryu? A human dude with some powers?? Oh, and Kang was the chosen one. I'm sure we can all tell what that means, right? He's up there with th lower gods. Also, as Joker said, Liu was aided big time by Raiden and a group (yes, five other powerful warriors, not two people like in... umm...). And Kahn ruled an entire realm. Pff!! he never needed to destroy islands. He set his sights a level or to (or thousand wink) higher on heaven and hell and earth and other places with funny names...
Anyway... Kang can turn into a big scary dragon and turn people into babies... and is now a kreepy zombie controled by... I have no idea... do you know, Joker. By the way, you sure know you MK man. I'm impressed. big grin

And what is Kang=human with some power, but far less power than Ryu. Ryu is the chosen one also, the greatest potential, greatest inner power, Kang would be nothing to Ryu. Kang can turn into Dragon, and would be still joke to Akuma, Ryu, Bison, Kang never close showed such power as powerful figthers from Street Fighter. Akuma would easily crush Kahn in fight, very easily, much greater energy, much faster and much stronger, generally much more powerful.
And Shang Tsung or Quan Chi are much below Kahn, and Kahn fulled those two, they didn't even kill him. And Quan-Chi and Shang Tsung, Liu Kang beat Shang Tsung again very easily, he would finish him if Quan-Chi wouldn't come from behind, Kang probably would beat both of them together. Again Kang is nothing to Ryu.

Joker1237
Kang is FASTER than Ryu on the game, I dont know why but it seems Ryu gets slow footed in the sequals.

Ryu is NOT the chosen one in Street fighter, he is a wonder, a drifter, and on story line Akuma, NOT Ryu beat bison. (Guile and Chun Li took out Bison's underlines, which relly gets cloudey when a fighter said to Chun Li, Thsos LEGs beat that Shadow law. So that either says Chun Li play some part in the down fall of Bison or that she took out his crime ring) But Akuma was the one to beat Bison and kill him 2.

Kang is on the same level as Ruy, you are relly underplaying Liu here. He has a LOT of power. And Tsun and Qui has been around for a couple 10000 years. The thing is they did a sneak attack to gain victory over Kang, I sure if Saget wanted to he could do some sneak attack on Ryu and gain a victory. There is relly no HONOR in MK like Street Fighter.

Like I said I think Kang and Ryu would be a toss up. Khan beats Bison and any other street fighter. and even takes over the Street Fighter world as victory. Turning countless souls into slaves. And there be no Raiden to protect the souls of the SF world.

CorderaMitchell
Yea Ryu is slow in the game to balance it out stat wise, one thing mortal kombat doesn't really do. All characters in mk take same amounts of damage etc. with exception of boss characters. Cage rules, and honestly sub zero and scorpion would be of greater threat than Kang, as Kang had practically cheated to beat sub zero, and scorpion beat sub zeero in the sequel.

Joker1237
Not the movies, The movies were NOT true to the comics, or games.

Kang beat Goro and Shang in a FAIR fight in the first tourment.

Scoprion killed Subzero and withdrew from the Tourment(So tech he is unbeaten 1-0 yeppie lol)

Cage did well in the tourment, did not know who he fought. Think he came in 2nd not to sure.

Sonja did beat Kano in the tourment(Who some how lived.)

Kang as wins over Goro and Shang, I will not count Liu out vs any one. He is a highly skill fighter.

CorderaMitchell
Oh no, never said or meant anyone wasn't skilled here, or else we wouldn't be putting up posts about him. In the point however was not only superior strength in the fighters but the uniqueness in some of the elements of the fighters.

Joker1237
no one is unskill here right, But I still think Ryu vs Kang would be a toss up. A very close fight. They both have movies that could counter the other. Were Kang lacks in super moves, He makes up with it in REAL powerful combos. In MKD, he has one of the most powerfull combos in the games, Heard some guy was able to make it up to 87 or so percent one time. I not a big combo guy(MK2 spoils me) But I can at least land a good 12 hit combo with Kang.

Hoshi
no , Ryu really is the chosen one , he is the only one that has the dark hadou inside him and didnt became like a devil , he is the chosen one to beat Akuma although he still doesnt have the power for this , if you are talking about combo , all the street fighter characters hava combos that kill the other one if they hit , at least they have in all snk vs capcom.

jinzin
I think you can all guess where my bias lies.....lol

anyway....scorpion can beat more than half of the guys from the other games by himself...just a lil teleport here...grab victim....lil teleport back to netherrealm.....and execute where his power is godly in comparison and only gets stronger while in the netherrealm.......couple that with sorcorers that can steal souls and powers.....and MK has an instant advantage....

brainchild81
I didn't know he could teleport to & from netherrealm @ will. Source?

Joker1237
When Scorpion is killed out side the netherealm, He RETURNS to the netherrealm MORE powerful than before.

I pretty sure if Scorpion wants to insure a victory, He could kill himself a couple 100 times.

Kontraz
Originally posted by brainchild81
I didn't know he could teleport to & from netherrealm @ will. Source?

thats just a "known" fact about him. But if you want a VERY specific example, the ending of MK4, where he grabs shinnok, who could probably beat him in earthrealm or wherever they were, and teleports him into the netherrealm, where he EASILY defeats the guy.

kkyarrick
1st Mortal Kombat
2nd Street fighter
3rd killer instinct

CorderaMitchell
Yeah and akuma and Bison can teleport much faster than Any of these characters,and Akuma destroys islands with one punch For those who don't know about akuma here are some points of his character:

He is an anti hero

He doesn't believe in excessive force.

Never fights to his full potential except for those worthy

Looks for a test for his potential

Has the dark hado and has techniques that split air and hit you before you hear them

He stomps the ground and makes the world shake, and can become invisible.

Scorpion is my favorite MK character, but I 'm not sure he can beat Eyedol, who also shakes the world with his stomp. And don't get me stared on Evil Ryu or Shin Akuma, these characters alone can own the other two teams, no joke I AM SERIOUS about their power its insane, and anyone who has played against Shin Akuma knows he can combo you right into submission.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Kontraz
thats just a "known" fact about him. But if you want a VERY specific example, the ending of MK4, where he grabs shinnok, who could probably beat him in earthrealm or wherever they were, and teleports him into the netherrealm, where he EASILY defeats the guy. My bad. I never saw his MK 4 ending because MK games took a turn for the worse after 2. I didn't like anything else up until Deadly Alliance. Which was an OK game. MK2 was the peak of MK. When the last one came out I was in my Def Jam: Fight 4 NY phase so I haven't played it yet. I've always liked Scorpion, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if a Ken, Ryu, or Akuma still knocked his a$$ out seconds after arriving in Netherrealm. Good luck getting out though. sad

jinzin
WTF????? you can't teleport faster......confused the principals of teleportation imply instantanious movement.........roll eyes (sarcastic)

if akuma and evil ryu are the best you got...you're in touble.........subzero took on an entire mutant army by himself.....what are akuma and dark ryu gonna do to the dragon king huh? a guy that walked right into blasts from three of the most powerful guys in the MK universe and didn't even fall down....

CorderaMitchell
Well let me say are more adept and can recover from the feat INSTANTLY.

Thank you for bringing that up, I have deadly alliance. The dragon king renders him INVURNERABLE TO PROJECTILES ANY KIND ANYWAY. Eydol can relfect projectiles with ease, and if you ever played street fighter, especially Number 2 Turbo,Alpha 3, or even Some of the vs. games, I need not go into the projectile superiority of Ryu, Akuma, Shin Akuma, Or Gill whos powers are on a cosmic level. These match ups and some from KI make the MK bosses pieces of cake,(I have all the games and just beat them all today.)
But....

Sub Zero ain't doin much to the likes of bison and others,or eyedol he's much too slow, Akuma knocks down mountains kicks down subs and other things.
I won't give you any more facts just yet because you don't seem much of a street fighter fan anyway ( no fault of your own)

Noob-Smoke rules.

Nataku8188
Hey idiot, I see you can't understand what I am saying, moron. I said Bison showed greater power than Kahn, or especailly Akuma (has shown even greter power), that means that Akuma is even more powerful.

Yes, call me an idiot, when you obviously don't understand that your sentence structure states that;

Subject (Bison) > than Kahn, or (Meaning including) especialy Akuma. Therefore, because of your poor grammar, your message comes out as;

Bison has shown greater power than Kahn, or especially Akuma.

When it should have been;

Characters such as Bison and Akuma have shown greater power than Kahn.

or;

Bison has shown greater power than Kahn, and Akuma has indefinitely shown greater power.

In other words;

Don't split up two names that are being used for the same example, because it can change the entire meaning of the sentence, unless you want to use two seperate points.

Lord-of-Dreams
Noob-Smoke was the worst thing that happened with MK since... Sub's MKDA suit... one game away...

I'd like to begin by saying that all of you guys talking about people destroying island and stomping should all go google mk, find the story, and learn about all the guys taking over intire realms. realm=galaxy Or maybe you'd be impressed by one guy (Sub) taking down entire armies all alone? No? ok...a guy who goes to hell whenever he wants?
And umm... I don't know too much about Akuma, but from what I understand... Scorp/Suby/Kang/Kahn walks up to him and slits his throat while he goes 'hah! you are certainly no match for me, therefor, I won't bother too fight you!'
And some of the fighters are of equal strengths for perfectly good reasons: 1. people with similar builds can be pretty close in strength 2. each player has two fighting styles and a weapon. Why do they need to be varied at all when they fight differently anyway?? 3. They're not.
And maybe noone here has ever witnessed or been subject to Scorp's 9 move combo? Or Kang's like... 50? Sub also has some crazy powerful jig, but I have only ever done it once, and have never felt it.

End note: Which Sub are we using? the Noob version (the real one) or the Sub version (his... brother? cousin? pet cookie?)

jinzin
both suzeros as far as i'm concerned.....subzero took down full fledged gods before he got his noob powers but he'll pail in comparison to ryu/akuma? what?

Lord-of-Dreams
I dunno, Jin... have you actually seen any proper arguements from the SF side? NO. lol
It's pretty important which version of Sub it is. Noob is more powerful, but I'm not too, too sure though, the medallion is powerful making too. But Noob probably gets it now, 'cuz he's the rightful clan leader. it's all very, very confuzling...

jinzin
here's the way I understood it....the reason why sub-zero (brother) took control of the clan in the first place was because he overthrew the clan while they were in their automation stage.....it was basically a hostile takeover and he became the leader due to having the most power.....the medallion is his because he's the proclaimed champion....Noob was never a champion and is now dead (or undead).....he has no claim to anything...

aside from that the brother subzero has that new shredder suit that's an instrument of the gods....making him even MORE powerful.....

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea, but Noob has supercrazy powers from beyond. I say they're at least equal.

And there wasn't any hostility (I'm 88% sure...). Scorp. killed Noob, and Sub took over. Noob came back but didn't want the clan anymore for some reason (I don't remember... ) and Sub took it over. Noob doesn't remember (didn't, I should say. he does now) anything from before, and wants to kill someone (sub lol). What happens next? Bison dies wink

CorderaMitchell
Noob and Smoke ripped Sub Zero apart like a chicken bone.

Sub Zero armor came into play against the mutants.

Scorpion went through onaga in a singlebound, despite the trouble the All powerful were having in the beginning.

Bison is crazy strong, its really hard to argue this if you've played nothing but mortal kombat, but it is as is, Even ryu and ken were showing superhuman feats of coordination and skill in their TEEN YEARS.

If you saw bison in the series then saw Akuma, his presence was chilling since he was so strong. He never uses all of his skill, and his presence would knock out those WORTHY enough to sense his prescense.Most of the characters from all of these sides could not handle orochi power, except anyone more powerful than evil ryu.Shin Akuma, or Akuma to his max potential, has a move that steals your soul and mind regardless of how powerful, He and Evil Ryu wouldn't even consider most of this serious, except for Raiden or Eydol. Then theres Gill, Whos on a cosmic scale, think of a GAlactus in a human sized avatar, This immortal would win this in one blast.

Anyway, for fun you shoud read this online vs. series, wich sounds like this discussion, I can't think of how to find it, but go on google and type in some of these characters names, it has fights concerning the Characters from street fighter,MK, KI, and Neo Geo. Really Intresting as they are all in the ring doing a royal rumble, and even has some outside plot.

Hoshi
i really wanted to see this one in the internet , that must be very cool

CorderaMitchell
do you want to know how to find it, seriously, I typed in somethng like, how to beat eyedol and youll see something like eyedol was beating the crap out of terry bogard, or chun li got tired of haohmorang.
There our many episodes, check it out!

jinzin
let me think.......hmmmmmm gods, sorcerers, and mystics.....or street fighters?......laughing out loud

anyways....shao kahns dark priests alone cantake out half of the guys from both the opposing rosters combined....scorpion can kill another quarter of them or so....and they all gang rape whats left...end of story...

CorderaMitchell
You don't know too much about street fighter since, Shin aAkuma evaporated a comet that was 1/3 the size of the earth, Eyedol will reflect those projectiles, and ryu's inner potential is the greatest of all warriors. Bison has some mind control, anyway it is as your bias lies, The name of the game give the characters no credibility, chunli destroys tanks with her kicks, sabrewulf splits the ait in the atmosphere.

Do me a favor, play ki or street fighter and make it to bison, shin akuma, ryu and eyedol on max difficulty, then tell me what you think of them.

jinzin
I like MK I like street fighter.......there is not much of a bias here......if you seriously think that those four guys can stop the entirety of the MK universe......you're out of your freakin mind....do you even know what shao kahns dark priests can do?

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You don't know too much about street fighter since, Shin aAkuma evaporated a comet that was 1/3 the size of the earth, Eyedol will reflect those projectiles, and ryu's inner potential is the greatest of all warriors. Bison has some mind control, anyway it is as your bias lies, The name of the game give the characters no credibility, chunli destroys tanks with her kicks, sabrewulf splits the ait in the atmosphere.

Do me a favor, play ki or street fighter and make it to bison, shin akuma, ryu and eyedol on max difficulty, then tell me what you think of them.

Wait a second, I'm busy fighting the Dragon King on full dif. Ask me again in about three hundred years wink

I don't care about the size of the comet he killed, because it couldn't be as powerful as the worlds Kahn conquered. And why do we keep bringing up the fact the ryu is the chosen one? Every time I'll just say that Kang is as well.
Shao Kahn is only one of the many typical conquerers. He's not the mean bossy guy who can't do shit, he's not the guy with a rich daddy, he's not th guy who weasled his way into power, Shao Kahn b*tchslapped every mudaf*ka in his damn way or put them on his leash and raped them. Do you understand?? He's not just a big meany. He's not a buly, he's a BEAST. He took down armies and out witted the gods. his rivals: Liu Kang; for the reason that he's the chosen one. Onaga; he's the dragonking, for one thing. he took full blasts from Shang-Tsung, Raiden and... umm... I forget his name... and he just sorta scratched his balls. Scary guy. He is a rival 'cuz he did almost what Kahn did. Course ,he did basically destroy Raiden, which is some big stuff... was there ever anyone else, Jin? All I can think of... Two guys... hmm... Noob? NO!! Raiden? NO!! God? NO!! (raiden is a god- was, not anymore.)

Big Evil
Mortal Kombat.
Street Fighter.
Killer Instinct.

MK has t3h super powers, SF has a waterd down DBZ feel, and well i've always hated killer instict so i'm bias lol..

Lord-of-Dreams
lol you get a DBZ feel from SF?? wow... I get more of a... simple fighting game feel... and KI was wicked!! I had Gold and I used to beat it every day as a warm-up for my other games lol. Cuz it was element based. The fireguy always slapped the iceguy, but noone could beat the skeleton guy. Kinda dumb, huh? lol i was probly one of the first 3D fighter though so... that's pretty sweet.
So... is anyone gonna tell me which Sub this is? Cuz I could call it Noob, and that kinda just seals the deal.

CorderaMitchell
Wait a second, I'm busy fighting the Dragon King on full dif. Ask me again in about three hundred years wink

I don't care about the size of the comet he killed, because it couldn't be as powerful as the worlds Kahn conquered. And why do we keep bringing up the fact the ryu is the chosen one? Every time I'll just say that Kang is as well.
Shao Kahn is only one of the many typical conquerers. He's not the mean bossy guy who can't do shit, he's not the guy with a rich daddy, he's not th guy who weasled his way into power, Shao Kahn b*tchslapped every mudaf*ka in his damn way or put them on his leash and raped them. Do you understand?? He's not just a big meany. He's not a buly, he's a BEAST. He took down armies and out witted the gods. his rivals: Liu Kang; for the reason that he's the chosen one. Onaga; he's the dragonking, for one thing. he took full blasts from Shang-Tsung, Raiden and... umm... I forget his name... and he just sorta scratched his balls. Scary guy. He is a rival 'cuz he did almost what Kahn did. Course ,he did basically destroy Raiden, which is some big stuff... was there ever anyone else, Jin? All I can think of... Two guys... hmm... Noob? NO!! Raiden? NO!! God? NO!! (raiden is a god- was, not anymore.)

Yeah and the dragon king on max diff was a bunch of nothing, hit his karamudas then combo him. Scorpion leapt right through him as if he were nothing in the end, DK has immunity to energy and projectile attacks, I play all types of games don't try to bs me. Try gill and shin akuma on max difficulty or eyedol.and you wouldn't saying anything. Thats a real fighting game , mortal kombat is fun but gets old fast becase of dial-u-combos and cheesy gameplay.

Play Ki 1 ON max difficulty and you will see how frustrating it can be and fun, Street fighter and other types require technique not just button mashing, and I wasn't referring to you at all, but the only reason you don't care about shin akuma is because you don't know about them ignorance is bliss, since bison could do whatever Shao Kahn does and more.

brainchild81

Shao Kahn is only one of the many typical conquerers. He's not the mean bossy guy who can't do shit, he's not the guy with a rich daddy, he's not th guy who weasled his way into power, Shao Kahn b*tchslapped every mudaf*ka in his damn way or put them on his leash and raped them. Do you understand?? He's not just a big meany. He's not a buly, he's a BEAST. He took down armies and out witted the gods. his rivals: Liu Kang; for the reason that he's the chosen one. Onaga; he's the dragonking, for one thing. he took full blasts from Shang-Tsung, Raiden and... umm... I forget his name... and he just sorta scratched his balls. Scary guy. He is a rival 'cuz he did almost what Kahn did. I'm not a MK buff but didn't Kahn get offed by Sung and Quan Chi?

jinzin
yes he did...in more or less a sneak attack...but these two guys are exrtemely powerful sorcerers in their own right...hence why they were able to beat up raiden and kahn....anyways....here's how it goes down......raiden has scorpion teleport to street fighter earth with sector......then has him teleport to KI earth with cyrax...after they've been put on self destruct.....KA.....BOOM.......both those worlds no longer exist and MK is free to go on about it's business...

CorderaMitchell
Yes and Liu Kang offed as well, knocked down by a simple fireball then got his nck cracked, if you tell me Shin Akuma, Bison, Gill, Ken, Vega,Ryu, and many others are getting offed by a lousy projectile youre crazy

I have no problem wiht people disagreeing, but at least know all the characters before you disagree.

jinzin
a simple projectile?........wtf? the automated ninjas have armeggedon devices built into them...when set on self destruct they have enough power to wipe the live off an entire planet.....there's three automated ninjas ve the two opposing worlds of mk....you do the math....everyone not MK dies "like it or not".

Joker1237
Try, the robots could blow up the Earth as shown in MK3.

Lord-of-Dreams
yup, yup, yup... strong dudes...
And, as I recall... noone used a pansy blast to off Kang. Just because it wasn't huge doesn't make it weak. But as I recall, this specific attack hit his soul. Yeppers... it was a soul blast... that hurts like shit...
Anyhoo... oh, and Cord, I think you mihgt want to look into that, your bit about knowing your characters? yea wink (but I truthfully will go learn about Akuma. know any good sites?)

CorderaMitchell
yup, yup, yup... strong dudes...
And, as I recall... noone used a pansy blast to off Kang. Just because it wasn't huge doesn't make it weak. But as I recall, this specific attack hit his soul. Yeppers... it was a soul blast... that hurts like shit...
Anyhoo... oh, and Cord, I think you mihgt want to look into that, your bit about knowing your characters? yea wink (but I truthfully will go learn about Akuma. know any good sites?)

I wasn't trying to sound rude, as mk is a great game at times and the soundtrack is the best thing since sliced bread. They are great sorcerers and characters but there are too many loopholes, Scorpion loses to Drahmin and Moloch, then jumps through Onaga, Quan Chi Can't hold a candle to some characters but then beats the best. He was never blasted off but that energy blast took the wind out of him. I have MKD, MKDA, STA3,ST3 third strike,SF anniversary collection, KI1, MK3, and the list goes on and on, I can truly tell you if you were to go on shoryuken.com,google.com and look up SHin Akuma or Street Fighter, and watch an animated movie or such you will know what I mean, as Akuma is a god and a supreme master of the fist. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!

CorderaMitchell
What about someone who think killerinstinct could when, I remember when i first saw eyedol, i was like this is a joke, then he comboed me into submission waaaaay back in fourth grade.

Joker1237
The movies do not relly follow the Street Fighter game story line, If that was the case, Than Saget lost fair to Ryu, when the Game has Ryu winning b a cheap shot.

Ryu and Ken beat Bison in the movies, But Akuma killed Bison in the games.

Chun Li took down Shadloo.

CorderaMitchell
Annnnnnnnnnnnd the list goes on and on and on somemore.
Joker where do you stand on this and why.

jinzin
I still don't get how having a strong hado ken is going to help against automated ninjas capible of laying waste to the entriety of the planet....confused

CorderaMitchell
I cant explain it to you at this point, you have to research street fighter, they arent just the characters you see on screen they are much more than that, easily beating some of the best in the mu , research on shoryuken.com or look up google. shin akuma or street fighter good luck.

jinzin
dude i'm more a street fighter fan thatn you're giving me credit for......I've read the comics..new and old....and older.....I've seen all the shows...bought both the us and jap series and have the movies......I've played the games and I'm familiar with who and what they are...they are in o way however capible of surviving something that has enough power to generate the destruction of a planet...it's a cheap win for mk but it's still a win....

CorderaMitchell
I think many of SF characters have the potential to destroy earth, when they are taxed and are desperate, well not many but the main ones and some like Oro, Gill etc. I'm sorry but you didn't sound too much like one because you only spoke of mk.

jinzin
I'm only speaking of MK because they'll be the only ones to walk out of this fight alive.....oro and gill are the only ones...but can hey survive it? that's the question...see unlike the other two series' MK has limitless amounts of realms to fall back upon assuming their planet was destroyed.......MK uses gods...street fighter uses demi gods.....it's an easy concept.....

CorderaMitchell
Hey but those gods get beaten by people all the time , Kang, Shinnok, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Raiden,

Anyway akuma is THE god of fighting and Gill is a god, ryu akuma and bison are EXTREMELY strong, have you played some of them on max difficulty, it can be a *****.

And they are gods meaning they are superhumans people look up to, they are immortal, but their physical avatars can be broken, which you know as much as I do, Shin Akuma died, but was rejected by heaven and hell because he was too strong and served a greater purpose, Akuma's symbol on his back is kanji, meaning heaven, shin akumas is man of god, for man of godlike power, and evil ryu's is as the supreme master of the fist in his own right, has the greatest inner potential ( ryu) and for the sake of this thread, all can be beaten, scorpion in netherworld is the closest thing you got sucka. lol giljotiini

Bison has his own realm where he manifests energies and anyone worthy becomes much like a god.

jinzin
do you even know why the gods were beaten? okay gods have to manifest themselves to participate in mortal kombat OR to travel between realms...when they do either their power is dropped down dramatically and their physical manifestations become mortal.......raiden dispursts himself into his true god form and protects earth realm while scorpion teleports automated ninjas onto the sf earth Ka boom ka boom ka boom....no more street fighters......

Big Evil
Mortal Kombat wins because Reptile is my boy and pwns all your silly little Bsion's psionicists..

jinzin
lol...both logical and sound reasoning...

CorderaMitchell
yep,their avatar can be beaten, whats funny is that scor is my fav mkchar then gets his ass handes to him by Moloch and Drahmin(Drahmin rules too), how about a ball-o-flies hadokengiljotiini

ok this is starting to sound like attack of the mk fanboys who hate on and know nothing of mk.

Blanka> than Reptile

jinzin
scorpion can only be perminantly killed by subzero via birthright......otherwise he keeps coming like razeal from sould reaver...

CorderaMitchell
everygame has their characters like that, I already said scorpion is my fave, followed closely by noob then drahmin, and plus scorpion is shown to do better because he is boons baby, and he is in charge of mk now

Xplosive
SF are far too pwoerful for MK Earth fighters. Akuma is also more powerful than Kahn or Raiden, sorocrers.

jinzin
no he's not....you're simply assuming that...shoa khan has conquered world after world after world...raiyden's a god...A GOD....akuma is not better than either of these two...

Xplosive
Originally posted by jinzin
no he's not....you're simply assuming that...shoa khan has conquered world after world after world...raiyden's a god...A GOD....akuma is not better than either of these two...

So what if he is God, Lucifer is an angel, but far more pwoerful than God Raiyden. MK world has different level of power of God than MU have. In MU thare are mutants far more pwoerful than Raiyden, but they are mutants, Rayiden is GOD so what, when many, only mutants would overpower him, the same goes for Akuma, he has shown greater power than Raiyden ever.

CorderaMitchell
thank you

jinzin
you don't get simple concepts do you?........the rayden we see in the games is a watered down version of what he reallly is....he is watered down because he needs to take a mortal manefestation to participate in MK and to travel between realms....those are the rules...if he takes a purely defensive position and lets himself to ascend to his god form...nothing is getting into the MK earthparemeter...while MK characters are free to teleport in kill street fighters and leave at will.....you still haven't given me one reason for akuma etc to survive having their planet blown up...if you can't debate that than this is as good as done.....

CorderaMitchell
shin akuma is watered down as well and basically all characters in a game, even dbz, and ive mentioned attacks that take your soul and everything else, there are many sf characters that warp, and raiden went out in a small explosion he created and took 2 particular sorcerers with him so noones surviving the earth destroys theory you just are showing extreme bias, that explosion in the story was weak and didn't damage a certain other char(dragon king.), SF characters do more damage and split tidal waves, on and on and on.
Just so we are on the same page who is blowing up the planet, and for that matter noone would be surviving that anyway, don't use games when it helps you out i.e dragon king, then discredit it when it doesn't that irritates me. If you cant see how these characters have shown a great amount of power over mk ,who seem mostly like street fighters mixed with circuis freaks, this is done, especially the tired, HES A GOD portion.

Xplosive
you don't get simple concepts do you?........the rayden we see in the games is a watered down version of what he reallly is....he is watered down because he needs to take a mortal manefestation to participate in MK and to travel between realms....those are the rules...if he takes a purely defensive position and lets himself to ascend to his god form...nothing is getting into the MK earthparemeter...while MK characters are free to teleport in kill street fighters and leave at will.....you still haven't given me one reason for akuma etc to survive having their planet blown up...if you can't debate that than this is as good as done.....

I think you are the one who can't get simple concept. MK fighter are nothing to Akuma. Rayiden is weak God, evry weak.

jinzin
based on what? there is nothing you can say to prove that the blast used against the dragonlord was less powerful than the ones akuma uses....just because they didn't destroy half the landscape using them...perhaps they have more control....all i know is that quan chi has countless mystical abilities and shang stung has the sould of literally tousands of warriors. (speaking of soul taking.....that's both shao khan and shang stung's specialty). Raiden is a god..and you have NOTHING to prove he is weak in his non mortal form...absolutely nothing! and you have yet to devise a way of beating shao khan's shadow preists...guys who would kill half of the street fighter roster if not more without breaking a sweat....

Xplosive
based on what? there is nothing you can say to prove that the blast used against the dragonlord was less powerful than the ones akuma uses....just because they didn't destroy half the landscape using them...perhaps they have more control....all i know is that quan chi has countless mystical abilities and shang stung has the sould of literally tousands of warriors. (speaking of soul taking.....that's both shao khan and shang stung's specialty). Raiden is a god..and you have NOTHING to prove he is weak in his non mortal form...absolutely nothing! and you have yet to devise a way of beating shao khan's shadow preists...guys who would kill half of the street fighter roster if not more without breaking a sweat....

It's not more contorl, but there wasn't enough power and Rayiden used all his powers, I have never seen Akuma using all his power, and he still showed greter power. And both sorcoers are weaker than Rayden, of course they are.

CorderaMitchell
Okay pal, shadow priests<than Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn, Liu Kang, and Raiden were wooped by Shang and Quan along, who were handed to by the DK, Scorpion leaped through the DK, but was previously owned by Moloch, and Drahmin who had Quan running for his life? Once you understand that akuma will own scorpion and the rest at his full potential you will be fine, hell eyedol will murder those guys he is like the faster 2 headed version of the dragon king, and don't argue what you don't know about KI.

Anyway Kahn got his influence over those worlds by trickery and such, not by sheer brute force.giljotiinigiljotiini

jinzin
scorpion leaping through the dragon king is one out of a myriad of endings...we won't know what really happened until the next game roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean common you even used MK having multiple endings as reasoning earlier for another post....what the ****......

anyways.....scorpion's an instrument of heaven and the netherrealm now......akuma can't do jack to him NO ONE in the SF world can! only sub-zero can kill him.......scorpion could take them all by himself, raiden is not weak....again where's the proof?...you have to be able to destroy mountains to be strong? the HULK is the strongest character in the M earth but not all of his battles end with destroyed landscape and rocks....does that make him weak? laughing out loud

know you're using akuma from different media? several of your akuma feats come right out of the malibu comics......you want to use comics? fine! baraka has shown to be in the 100 class level strength in he comics....sub-zero defeated an entire army of baraka warriors by himself........subzero>akuma.......

you haven't told me how the sf characters can survive an armeggedon bomb much less three from the automated androids.....and you haven't been able to dispute the shadow priests...only say that they are weaker than kahn which only furthers to help my argument......

CorderaMitchell
sub zeros armor helped him against barakas,

Ive hardly used multiple endings, like when scorpion gets raped by moloch and drahmin,

No one said Raiden was weak only that him and all those characters you claim are so powerful were beaten by to sorcerers who could be owned by bison.

Don't make me bring gill into this,

Pal Scorpion is strong but not unstoppable, though he comes back he can be beaten by characters of this calibeer, Kang could beat him etc.etc. and he is nooo match for shin akuma, I can do a poll on that right now and we can see.
You're using that crappy mK3 fatality from smoke whatever you still haven't told me how they are going to beat someone who broke a comet 1/3 the size of earth with his fists, man scorpion would be taken by ryu and johnny cage, no need to get mad , I like scorpion too.

dvampire
Originally posted by teddygreen17
Team: Killer Instinct - Fulgore, TJ Combo, Thunder, Eyedol, Glacius

What team is 1st place?
What team is 2nd place?
What team is destroyed?

Street fighter team. Killer Instinct being the toughest for the SF cast but with M.bison on the team it's pretty much overkill.

CorderaMitchell
I agree with you, most of these guys know nothing about SF and Definitely not KI, especially Eyedol, who people think is a pushover until he comboes your ass into oblivion, but pray explain why to me and the others.

Lord-of-Dreams
sub zeros armor helped him against barakas,

Ive hardly used multiple endings, like when scorpion gets raped by moloch and drahmin,

No one said Raiden was weak only that him and all those characters you claim are so powerful were beaten by to sorcerers who could be owned by bison.

Don't make me bring gill into this,

Pal Scorpion is strong but not unstoppable, though he comes back he can be beaten by characters of this calibeer, Kang could beat him etc.etc. and he is nooo match for shin akuma, I can do a poll on that right now and we can see.
You're using that crappy mK3 fatality from smoke whatever you still haven't told me how they are going to beat someone who broke a comet 1/3 the size of earth with his fists, man scorpion would be taken by ryu and johnny cage, no need to get mad , I like scorpion too.

Allrighty...
of course Sub got help from his armor!!! What do you want? He takes it off then fights?? laughing out loud if it's to his advantage and not cheap, why not?
the moloch/drahmin beating Scorp ending is one of many endings (why must this be repeated?). Who says it's true? Or even his : D ending could be false!! Who knows? Course... it's supposed to be correct. And in that story, Scorp is the chosen dude, so of course his powers are huge. And notice how powerful he is after getting amped by the gods? Yea? Take that and triple it and you get Raiden. wink :P
And as I allready said, breaking a comet is not impressive. But if you must be taught... lol!! Kang becomes a crazy ass wupping dragon, flies up into space, and breaks a comet. you happy?? man!! kids these days!!!! lol

And who cares about eye's combos? Not I, said the black one, not I said the black one, no I said the black one. Ever see that like, 20 move combo from Kang?? No?? Go check it out if you've got an hour to spre wink

CorderaMitchell
it aint the combos its the damage

Scorpions ending is one that went into continuation

Sub Zeros new armor helped him because he had no chance of winning

Multiply Raiden times2 equals Bison

The reason you don't care about eyedol is because you don't know about him, and must I repeat that these crazy strong guys get defeated by their own roster quite often

Did you research, if not you can have a hint of some of these guys powers from the numerous shin akuma polls.

Scorpion aint takin shin akuma, check the discussion.

No need for me to go further as this is bias based on your knowledge of one side, anything I say of the other char fromthe other 2 universes are goint to be unimpressive, you just keep proving it....blowupblowupblowup

and now I'm akid because you make up way for them to win, age won't help if you don't know better, maybe you should just stick to those record players.

Ps Liu Kang is lousy and wont be taking down any 1/3 earth sized comets moving at high velocity after he got beaten by a lousy, sneaky projectile, SF projectiles are soooooooooo much better it isn't even funny.

jinzin
no you're a kid cause you have nothing but speculation to support your claims....you're comparing lui to some of these characters when he's one of the weakest here.......he never really beat shao kahn one on one....he needed help from the entirety of earth's special forces I.e. defenders of the realm or whatever you want to kall them...

you're a kid because you don't know which media you want to use.....akuma walked at the bottom of the ocean in the comics....he blew up a mountain in another comic...and sunk a submarine in another comic..... but you guys continue to insist anything that shows these characters as anything less than gods isn't canon....

If I beat the SF game with sakura does that make all the other SF characters weak? that's the problem with using game endings from the latest game.... there's nothing substantial from the endings to consider as canon...

saying that quan chi and shang stung are weaklings is absurd....you're saying the equivolent of literally thousands upon thousands of MK warriors (the best warriors of any given generation) comprised into one fighter are weak....especially whn shao kahn was shang's instructor.....what....the ......****.......so you have o blow up a mountain or a comet to prove your strength now huh? laughing out loud....w-w-whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyways...you think I know so very little about street fighter eh? okay I got a question for you and if you get it right I'll be uber impressed....in the various forms of media that the SF world has been portrayed in....ryu and kens master was implied to have been killed three different ways by 5 different characters....in each of these seperate stories, by whom was he killed?
two of these should be easy.....but try and get them all.....

NOW....you said we didn't use a good battle strategy to take down a guy who blows up comets...I dissagree....how is akuma going to survive having his planet destroyed? how will he overcome shadow preists that don't die?

and since we're using diff forms of media....sub zero took down an entire army of automated ninjas without breaking a sweat....lui kang and johney cage took down an entire horde of baraka's without armor or enhancements of any sort.....any way you slice it MK wins...

I really don't get why you think that I don't know anything about street fighter just because I have a difference of view points.....but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time....however don't make a claim against me like this again when you have nothing to back it up......

dvampire
no you're a kid cause you have nothing but speculation to support your claims....you're comparing lui to some of these characters when he's one of the weakest here.......he never really beat shao kahn one on one....he needed help from the entirety of earth's special forces I.e. defenders of the realm or whatever you want to kall them...

you're a kid because you don't know which media you want to use.....akuma walked at the bottom of the ocean in the comics....he blew up a mountain in another comic...and sunk a submarine in another comic..... but you guys continue to insist anything that shows these characters as anything less than gods isn't canon....

If I beat the SF game with sakura does that make all the other SF characters weak? that's the problem with using game endings from the latest game.... there's nothing substantial from the endings to consider as canon...

saying that quan chi and shang stung are weaklings is absurd....you're saying the equivolent of literally thousands upon thousands of MK warriors (the best warriors of any given generation) comprised into one fighter are weak....especially whn shao kahn was shang's instructor.....what....the ......****.......so you have o blow up a mountain or a comet to prove your strength now huh? laughing out loud....w-w-whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyways...you think I know so very little about street fighter eh? okay I got a question for you and if you get it right I'll be uber impressed....in the various forms of media that the SF world has been portrayed in....ryu and kens master was implied to have been killed three different ways by 5 different characters....in each of these seperate stories, by whom was he killed?
two of these should be easy.....but try and get them all.....

NOW....you said we didn't use a good battle strategy to take down a guy who blows up comets...I dissagree....how is akuma going to survive having his planet destroyed? how will he overcome shadow preists that don't die?

and since we're using diff forms of media....sub zero took down an entire army of automated ninjas without breaking a sweat....lui kang and johney cage took down an entire horde of baraka's without armor or enhancements of any sort.....any way you slice it MK wins...

I really don't get why you think that I don't know anything about street fighter just because I have a difference of view points.....but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time....however don't make a claim against me like this again when you have nothing to back it up......

I just want to say Akuma did all that stuff in the video games. SF:3rd strike, Alpha, Capcom fighting Evolution, and SF:2nd impact.

CorderaMitchell
No the guy says that a dragon will blow up a comic

And for that matter johnny cage beat up scorpion, when you say my bias lies here it usually means you are not going to take anything else into consideration,

Gill is on a cosmic level,l the end, and by the way you are using different media, my facts went into continuation, Scorpion got handed to by Moloch and Drahmin right into the soul nado, get over it.

Any 30 some year old that goes on a forum from day till night and calls people kids, must get a reality check, oh and who called any of these char weak, they just are no match for char of SF universe, you argue against yourself in your own stories akuma surpasses these guys inspeed power and technique, all you have is stats and names and titles that make it look good, gods sorcerers whatever, its been proven that akuma is a god and supreme master of the fist., and any baraka army wont last against a main char and you know this, just like bisons army wont be beating any of the main sf char anytime.

You have nothing to prove , never really proved anything anyway,and now you try to insult me because you have no point.I served my country in the military last year, protecting adult losers that sit on the computer all day just make our country look bad. And I don't sit on here all day, I check on here very early in the morning and late at night thank you.

CorderaMitchell
No the guy says that a dragon will blow up a comic

And for that matter johnny cage beat up scorpion, when you say my bias lies here it usually means you are not going to take anything else into consideration,

Gill is on a cosmic level,l the end, and by the way you are using different media, my facts went into continuation, Scorpion got handed to by Moloch and Drahmin right into the soul nado, get over it.

Any 30 some year old that goes on a forum from day till night and calls people kids, must get a reality check, oh and who called any of these char weak, they just are no match for char of SF universe, you argue against yourself in your own stories akuma surpasses these guys inspeed power and technique, all you have is stats and names and titles that make it look good, gods sorcerers whatever, its been proven that akuma is a god and supreme master of the fist., and any baraka army wont last against a main char and you know this, just like bisons army wont be beating any of the main sf char anytime.

You have nothing to prove , never really proved anything anyway,and now you try to insult me because you have no point.I served my country in the military last year, protecting adult losers that sit on the computer all day and insult "kids" just make our country look bad. And I don't sit on here all day, I check on here very early in the morning and late at night thank you. let this not happen again I have better things to do than insult ones I know are too good at what they do to stoop to this level.lamo

Lord-of-Dreams
Just wondering: who insulted anyone??? I'm kind of annoyed by y'all talking about insults without me. lol.

And my bit about dragons was more a joke than anything. But Liu probly could do it. wink :P

CorderaMitchell
Oh we were just messing around and such , jinzin's just teasing me no biggie,

No sakura beating the cast of the game does not make them weak, dan beating them however.....

newjak86
It's funny how this thread progresses. Everyone in this thread says that the other has no clue about the other and that they are biased. i hate to tell you guys this but I love all these graet fighting genres. I remember SF and MK and even KI. Altough I did not get into that title as much as the other two. Now I love both games but Akuma is not as powerful as everyone claims. Flat out he just is overhyped by the SF fanboys to seem invincible so they can use as a arguement for him being unstoppable. The same goes for MK characters they are also hyped up by fanboys. Now there is a reason I have sided with one over the other. That is it seems that MK tends to deal on a much larger scale then just earth. It deals on a scale of different realms making it seem bigger and it also gives it's fighters a much broader range of powers than the SF characters. Which is why they take it. Altough i do enjoy both cast of characters alot.

jinzin
agreed newjak......that's been my view point since this began...

jinzin
so Imake our country look bad huh? yeah well i guess we ALL can't go around shooting the shit out of innocent civilians....but whatchagonnado.....

I said I had a bias...I never said I wasn't open to a change of opinion.....that was your assumption....there just hasn't been one not ONE decent argument to say how akuma would survive through something like this.....

CorderaMitchell
please look up misogi, and if that lame crack I made about the country looking bad I apologize,as you actually show some of the countrie's uniquenesss.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by newjak86
It's funny how this thread progresses. Everyone in this thread says that the other has no clue about the other and that they are biased. i hate to tell you guys this but I love all these graet fighting genres. I remember SF and MK and even KI. Altough I did not get into that title as much as the other two. Now I love both games but Akuma is not as powerful as everyone claims. Flat out he just is overhyped by the SF fanboys to seem invincible so they can use as a arguement for him being unstoppable. The same goes for MK characters they are also hyped up by fanboys. Now there is a reason I have sided with one over the other. That is it seems that MK tends to deal on a much larger scale then just earth. It deals on a scale of different realms making it seem bigger and it also gives it's fighters a much broader range of powers than the SF characters. Which is why they take it. Altough i do enjoy both cast of characters alot.

Now pal, watch whom you're calling a fanboy. Prefer one side over another and spinning a story a bit is not fanboyisme at all. I would be a fanboy if I were to say something like 'SCRRPN WOD PWN SF CZ THEY SUCK AND MK SCRPN BEAT GODSSS!!!!! **** ALL OV U!! (and I'd be a dumbass if I were to say...) Keep the faith!! (Good memory for that kinda stuff wink- you wouldn't get it, newjak, your being a no-salt and all...)
Welcome to the site all the same. I'm impressed that you could come out and call us all fanboys like that. Very bold stick out tongue (I agree with most of what you said)

Anyway... SCRPRION WOD PWN EVRY1 AND GOD!!!!!! *** ALL U ******!!!!

CorderaMitchell
I love all three games as well have them at home and,just beat ki.

Tron
Moving...

CorderaMitchell
No you are thinking titles, the MK has gods, sorcerors, and spectres, but the SF char and KI char do feats of power that MK char simply don't do.

Destroying islands, tearing up tanks with just kicks, and stomping the world in one shape.

Lord-of-Dreams
... and tking over the world? NO!! Stop giving us those stupid examples. I'm no rocket sientist, but I'm pretty sure that an army coud 'change the shape of the earth' Especially an army of powerful socercerours but what do I know.
(And thanks for moving this, Tron. And welcome back!!!

whirlysplat
Mortal Combat characters are much weaker!You mean Your not a rocket scientist dreamer!!! confused I am surprised NASA are really missing your talents mate, hell you'd have got us to Mars decades agolaughing

Fantazy
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Mortal Combat characters are much weaker!

You can't make that claim without any proof. MK and SF and KI have never collided, there is no way of out and out saying one is weaker. All you can say, is try to prove, through elements in the storyline, which is stronger, which, in case you couldn't tell, you did not do once.

CorderaMitchell
Tanks for the support whirly

I said akuma stomped the earth and it shook,destroying meteors,are not efficient to you because you don't know and you love mk way too much. to see. the ignorant trumpet blares the loudest, you said you were doing research.

Seeing as these characters of SF can destroy islands and break tidal waves with their energy blast the army is history, and stop using them because we are referring to the main char.

If you want to play that way, bison has armies to, and a super psycho crusher is to much for these guys, and bison uses mind control, making those unkillable soldiers work against mk.

SaTsuJiN
I think the only person capable of holding up the mortal kombat team would be shang tsung

CorderaMitchell
these people still see the likes of street fighter characters as pushovers, just because they don't have god, half-dragon, dragon, and sorcerer's in their title.

Fantazy
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I think the only person capable of holding up the mortal kombat team would be shang tsung

Sub Zero can freeze someone and end the fight there
Scorpion, basically can't die (ge's come back waay too much lol) and a kickass fighter

I think that's not only shang tsung. Also, that team is not MK's best. It doesn't even include Kung Lao! Besides, who would really hold up the SF team? Only Ryu and Ken really. I'm not saying that MK would win, SF would probably win simply because the creators overexagerated their very unoriginal and totally not creative powers by soo much that the whole game is about special moves. Basically SF=Video Game version of DBZ. But what I'm trying to say is, in terms of combat (hand to hand) Street Fighter has nothing, they just have their overused, over exagerated special moves.

CorderaMitchell
man mk is the most baloney ina fighting game, bison would hold up fine, and akuma wasn't quite mentioned, take off guile

besides for subzero there is a guy called glacius.

Fantazy
man mk is the most baloney ina fighting game

From where do you get that? Because it's not a button masher game where if you know more specials you'll win like SF is? Or is it because it doesn't have childish, cartoony graphics? MK is much better game play wise and takes much more skill. And you keep bringing up that Akuma can destroy islands. Well, guess what? Akuma's not in this. And "for subzero there is a guy called glacius" neither is he. MK would hold itself against SF. You consider SF to be more powerful, yet you hav no proof. IMO, it would be a close battle with KI doing little damage (they only have like one good fighter)

CorderaMitchell
No this is why rookie, you prove like almost anyone else you know nothing of KI, I own 3MK games, 5SF games (2 crossovers), and KI, I beat them regurlaraly. though i actually said I would give Deception a 4/5 anyday, though the characters can be lame.:

MK has button mashing by far, piss poor collision detection, and has no character depth at all , all char take the same damage, (exept bosses) there's no true balance, just use scorpion and sub zero because they have the best projeciles. Dial up combos, thats button mashing, anyone will tell you that the new mk games have it, though mk dug itself from a pit, it has a long way to go before it is even CONSIDERED a hardcore fighting game, it is just a Super Smash bro's with blood, and the specials can be abused, Noob Smoke and characters like him own the game, period.Most of the styles, are just fillers for the

Street Fighter: not perfect, and sometimes repetitive, it is a more respected game for a reason. There is a character for everybody and there is fast slow , weak strong moves. Timing is before actual move mastery , as this game needs millisecond timing. There's block , parry, air cancels, move switches, and a plethora of innovation in your combos, you can make a forum on the fighting strategies, and among other things in the game. You won't button mash against a more experienced player, or you will be beaten, and there is more to have you come back, maybe you are thinking of SF2 the old one. Graphics don't make a game, if you believe that you shouldn't be here.

Like I said I love all three, regardless SF char have blown up Islands, ryu and ken can take this, and Chun li tore up tanks, bison is overkill, and if you think otherwise you are simply seeing game char where they do simple stuff, and heed your own teams advice, seeing as they brought up dragon king and stupid armies.

Fatalities, don't make a game better unless you are 5.

whirlysplat
The characters in SF are stronger, all games can be button mashers, if thats how you play streetfighter you can't be that goodbig grinOriginally posted by Fantazy
From where do you get that? Because it's not a button masher game where if you know more specials you'll win like SF is? Or is it because it doesn't have childish, cartoony graphics? MK is much better game play wise and takes much more skill. And you keep bringing up that Akuma can destroy islands. Well, guess what? Akuma's not in this. And "for subzero there is a guy called glacius" neither is he. MK would hold itself against SF. You consider SF to be more powerful, yet you hav no proof. IMO, it would be a close battle with KI doing little damage (they only have like one good fighter)

CorderaMitchell
Unless its like #2, but thats so cheap its hardly funny, even for an expert,

KI: great game especially for its time , and is still seen as one of the best ever. Mixes sf and mk, with lovable characters finishers, humiliations, and a customable combo system with breakers, has many characters and different tases, though much better at the arcades.

dvampire
Originally posted by Fantazy

Are you serious. confused Balrog at the begining of SF K.O'd an elephant with one blow (the comic he racked a car with one punch) and Ryu went toe to toe with this guy, he even did one of his special moves called the Gigaton Blow on Ryu and he still got up and won. Zangief jump in an F-5 tonado and survived without a scratch, all he learned from doing that is another move. They are way more powerful then that now.

It takes just as much skill to play SF and KI like MK too. MK is childish too; like when Sub-zero uses his freeze attack and the characters get frozen in mid air or Scorpions spear stills hits the characters in the neck even when they're fliping. confused

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>