Family Guy The Movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
There is supposed to be a family guy movie released on DVD, I heard it had been cancelled, then i heard it was just going to be 3 episodes stuck together.

Anyone got any info on this?

Jackie Malfoy
Not that I know of.They are making a simspon movie so why not a family guy one?jm

ragesRemorse
who cares, the show is back

Kumar
OMFG!!! i just saw the movie. my buddy downloaded it and it is FREAKIN SWEET!!! it is called "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story". It was so amazing. thats right, it ISN'T out yet smokin' .
there have been rumors about Stewie being gay but...... well i don't want to give it away to anyone. but if anyone wants to know anything about it just ask me or PM me.

GGgrievous725
why did you download it, you can get in serious load of sh!t for doing that lawsuits and all kinda crap they even talk about on this website
damnyouall.net

Kumar
I didn't dowload it, my friend did. plus he has connections and has a bullet-proof method of getting stuff like that. Your just jealous that i got to see it before you. lol, kidding. but i know what you mean, and that is why I didn't dowload it.

Solo
There's already a thread about this is the Animation forum.

GGgrievous725
when was it made

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
when was it made

Recently of course. It's not even released yet.

papabeard
Its illegal to share files not download them

The Cajun725
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Recently of course. It's not even released yet.
wasnt talking about the movie

masterkit
We do need a movie

doesnt it come out on September 27

jks
Originally posted by papabeard
Its illegal to share files not download them No, it's illegal to download them as well. If you notice on all copyrighted movies/music etc there is always something about "unauthorized duplication" is a violation of copyright. When you dload something, you make an unauthorized copy on your harddrive.

papabeard
You're right but thats like copying a tape or CD etc, they are not arresting people who download files at the moment only those who share

jks
Originally posted by papabeard
You're right but thats like copying a tape or CD etc, they are not arresting people who download files at the moment only those who share Because it's all but impossible to track people who copy tapes.

Lawsuits are being filed against dloaders, but that doesn't mean that they can't be arrested. It's still illegal either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.