mystery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matthewlaws
In star wars episode VI-Return of the Jedi how did luke get a crystal for his new lightsabre

Fishy
He found it in his wallet

HimoKun
It's from Obi Wan.

SixOfTwelve
It's not in the novel to Return of the Jedi, I think, but I remember it was explained years later in "Shadow of the Empire" that Obi kept some spare parts in his hut on Tatooine, which enabled Luke to build a new saber.

Fishy
That sounds pretty good

Darth_Otaku
I always thought it was Yoda's but that doesn't make sense.

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I always thought it was Yoda's but that doesn't make sense.

Hee hee... I'm just imagining the sail barge rescue scene with Luke wielding that teeny tiny lightsaber!

Darth_Glentract
You can by it on Ebay!

Renegade_Jedi
Obi-wan had a chest that was locked to Luke's fingerprints, knowing he would be back eventually. Inside was a book on basic force techniques, a unreadable datachips, a book on lightsaber construction, and some other crap.
Luke used some sand from outside and Obi-wan's fusion furnace and made himself a crystal, whick he cut himself. This took place during "Shadows of the Empire", between Ep V and Ep VI.

Darth_Glentract
I wonder sometimes how Obi-wan had his finger prints

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I wonder sometimes how Obi-wan had his finger prints

It's unclear how he got them, but afterwards Owen never allowed him on the moisture farm again. wink

Lord Caltor
rofl

yeh this is spam....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.