ORDER 66: Post here if you are going to RotS this second weekend? Post your Replys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddy Urquia
Tonight WAR!!!

I am on for a 7:00pm viewing of Rots tonight in order to support tickets sales on second weekend as to pull an ORDER 66 on Titanic's azz! I recommend anyone who is going this weekend again to post there aye's. And if anyone would be so kind as to post this second weekend ticket sales here upon weekend's end + if anyone knows the RotS ticket sales for opening day, 3 day opening , plus up to date earnings, please do!

Anakin2Vader
Im just going to keep watching it over and over again in my living room big grin ....but I'll probably make it to the theater too

muserke
Huh? I don't get it.

kremzike
I'm going at least once this weekend. That'll make 5 times in the theater...

and 3 elsewhere. wink

Keep up with the totals here:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=starwars3.htm

ShadowKing
Went Thursday...that's four...going again this weekend...

George's kids need new basketball lessons....

EMF universe
Already watched it again this friday afternoon

muserke
I only went two times. But who knows, maybe I'll go a third time.

LLG
I might see it again on the weekend. If not, then early next week. It would be my second time seeing Revenge of the Sith.

darthmonkey9206
i've seen it 4 times, and its possible will go a 5th.

mandalorian_war
ive seen it 8 times

g0h4n
I'm going to see it on Sunday... my third time big grin

Eddy Urquia
It is the theme of Order 66'ing titanic's and all movies goals. I know Titanic's final $$$$ will not be destroyed, we can still take all short term and box office $$$ in all other fields. So, like someone mentioned before, I'm sure Mr. Lucas's children need alot of technical tools and ipods and , and, and soon sports cars. Let us all unite to buy Lucas's children the most best of the best. Umm... i need a burger and fries, anyone got 75 cents for a pie?

Creechuur
Why does this matter? Who cares about ticket sales, or how much we line Lucas' pockets? Who cares about Titanic? I just like Star Wars.

I'm gonna see it again this weekend, but I'm more excited about getting my Shaman to level 50. FOR THE HORDE! evil face

mephistodesigns
we're trying to get Star Wars' rightful place back at the top of the US domestic returns list. We just have to beat Titanic and Star Wars will be back on top.

Anyhoo....yeah, I'm going to the Arc Light Theatre off Hollywood Blvd tomorrow morning, and i'm takin' my fiance with me...again...ahahaha!

so yeah, i'm goin'.

TheFilmProphet
I'm going to see ROTS again tomorrow.

If we can't sink the boat then we can at least knock down Shrek 2 and move up to 3rd spot behind the original SW movie ANH.

frau
I'm going twice this weekend. Doesn't have anything to do with getting ROTS to the top though.... I'm going because I really want to see it as much as I can on the big screen, and I like sharing the movie with my friends. I enjoy the movie in different ways depending on who I'm going with. smile

OT: I was really surprised at how much I love this movie. I was spoiled silly and I was afraid I wouldn't enjoy it as much... But I think all of my spoildom actually made me like it more. What a great summer this is going to be. big grin

mephistodesigns: I'm going to the Arclight too! AMAZING theater huh?

tlbauerle
Everyone...

PUT AWAY YOUR DAMN BOOTLEGS!

Go support this film in the theatre THIS WEEKEND. If you are worried about crowds, the first showing Saturday or last on Sunday is your best bet!!!

Please see this before Monday so we can grab the highest second weekend. It is a VERY hard record to beat, but it is possible!

Creechuur
"We can grab the highest second weekend"?

You guys are starting to sound like those strange sports fans that say "my Niners" or "my Raiders"...

ah, never mind.

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by frau
mephistodesigns: I'm going to the Arclight too! AMAZING theater huh?

when are you going?
mines the 9:30 dome show saturday morning.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by tlbauerle
PUT AWAY YOUR DAMN BOOTLEGS!

Couldn't agree more.

frau
I don't know what time it is, my friend got us the tickets... All I know is I have to be ready to leave at noon tomorrow. laughing out loud That really is my favorite theater... It used to be my favorite even back before they fixed it up and it was just the plain old Cinerama Dome.

I'm really excited to see the digital version. big grin

tlbauerle
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Couldn't agree more.

I'm not comletely opposed, but my bootleg viewing is supplemental to my theatrical viewing. The quality isn't there, plus...how many more times are we going to see STAR WARS flash across a big screen in our lives?

Boris
Yeah! Give Lucas another few million dollars... He really does need it...

TheFilmProphet
I'm not comletely opposed, but my bootleg viewing is supplemental to my theatrical viewing. The quality isn't there, plus...how many more times are we going to see STAR WARS flash across a big screen in our lives?

True, although viewing the film before seeing it in theatres is just plain wrong. If people are going to see it they should only use it when waiting for the Sith DVD after it is out of the theatres in my opinion.

tlbauerle
Amen!!

astrofan428
I would see it again this weekend but I am going to see Longest Yard with some friends and I have to take my sister to see Madagascar, but I have already put in 3 showings so I am good.

As far as bootlegging goes, as long as you have still gone to the theater and paid to see atleast once, then go ahead.

DeVi| D0do
Downloading movies is stealing. Steailing is illegal.

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by Creechuur
Why does this matter? Who cares about ticket sales, or how much we line Lucas' pockets? Who cares about Titanic? I just like Star Wars.

I'm gonna see it again this weekend, but I'm more excited about getting my Shaman to level 50. FOR THE HORDE! evil face
IT MATTERS TO EVERYONE ELSE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD EXCEPT TO YOU <PAL!!

Xam
im okay i watch it everynite b4 going to bed

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by Boris
Yeah! Give Lucas another few million dollars... He really does need it...

don't be an ass.

Darth Bong
I have gone to the theater 3 times to see Sith. I also have the bootleg copy, but I will probably go again this weekend. We woulden't want George Lucas to go poor would we? smokin'

whitewookie
crybaby

i still haven't seen it once sad

tlbauerle
Whats the hold up, Wook?

Xam
Whats the hold up, Wook?

seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.