beginning drums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KaNeKnOx
At the very beginning when only the Star Destroyer comes into view, what is the name of the song that is playing? is it on the soundttrack?(the one w/ the drumming)

lincoln86323
i don't think its on the soundtrack

SithSpy
it is, its the first track Star Wars and The Revenge of the Sith, it starts about a min and 30sec. into it, its not exactly the same tho' as there is background music with the drums

KaNeKnOx
is that what its called?

((The_Anomaly))
the song on the soundtrack is actually called "star wars and the revenge of the sith"

SithSpy
thats what i said eek! reading <yup thats what i said whistle smart

Boris
Got it... The drum's aren't as good as in the cinema though. sad

SithSpy
I actually thought it was better in the theater, as it got tottally silent then BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, then right in with the jedi theme

kremzike
The part that replaces the drums on the CD is the piece of music when the Clone Troopers descend down from the ceiling on Utapau during the Obi/Grievous duel. I have no idea why they stuck that one little clip in there. I really LOVE the drums, and I agree that they were awesome in the theater. The place where I saw it the first and third time had the bass cranked so well.

SithSpy
yeah and that variation on the hero theme is awesome

Sith Master X
I wish there was a part on the soundtrack with just those drums alone. It sounds so much better without any background music.

kremzike
Hopefully we'll get an Ultimate version of the soundtrack that has everything from the film as used and not edited in any way. This score is so strong that I think it's a good possibility.

Sith Master X
Yeah, an Ultimate Edition soundtrack for ROTS would be great, but I have my doubts because we never got one for AOTC. sad

tpaquin
The name of the song was "drums". it was performed by hitting the late great tito puente against a typhony by an eighty-year-old anorexic woman, and is available on the latest Pink Floyd album.

Boris
http://www.mandys-web.de/images/Simpsons/TitoPuente.jpg

kremzike
It'd be hard to do an Ultimate Edition of AOTC because they reused a lot of the music from TPM. But ROTS has enough of it's own music to do one, and that music is really good. I hope they give us an Ultimate Edition CD for it.

tpaquin
Originally posted by Boris
http://www.mandys-web.de/images/Simpsons/TitoPuente.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

That was a great episode.

Prod
would anyone like me to rip the sound out of the movie...so u can hear the "drum" song?

tpaquin
I could simulate that drum in five minutes on Garage band.

Jango_Fett_A
I just saw episode III for the second time. It was awesome, i like how it starts, the drums add to the scene and make it better. I don't have the soundtrack but does the hero theme have the drums?

Jango_Fett_A
Originally posted by Prod
would anyone like me to rip the sound out of the movie...so u can hear the "drum" song? yes please, that would be great big grin

LandoSpeeder2
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2DOH14BIL08S71J1SXWX2YYJWW

Prod
thanks LS2 wink

LandoSpeeder2
Hey where ya been Prod

Prod
around...LOL...watching the movie over and over again laughing out loud

astrofan428
The first moments of the battle including the drums was f'n perfect. Loved the drums followed by the Jedi flying into shot, all you see is one ship until you get around it and finally see the scale of the battle.

g0h4n
oh... if only that wma were longer...
I love that track, and I think it gets better further into the movie... (or something, I'm sleepy/tired :P)

DeVi| D0do
I thought that opening shot was gonna be stupid but it came off really well... and Williams' score is fantastic here also.

Jango_Fett_A
awesome... just awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.