Captain Needa in ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
They should have put Captain (or was it leutenant at this point?) Needa in the opening space battle like they did in the book. I mean he had guts in Empire when he takes full responsibility for loosing the falcon and is killed by Vader, but in this movie...well...for those of you who haven't read the book, he is leading the republic navy in the opening space battle and he pretty much bitches out General Grievous via hologram. The guy is fearless.

NoFate007
I always liked Captain Needa too, I didn't know he was in the book...that'd have been awesome.

Darth Jello
There's at least four pages of him chewing Grievous a new *******

mephistodesigns
yeah, that was sweet. Needa seems tougher now, cuz he sure as shoot never spoke to Vader like that!

Darth Plagueis
capt. needa new job after the OT......

mephistodesigns
he died.... evil face

Darth Plagueis
okay...right...
Needa new ass then,.....

mephistodesigns
new trachea after that bit of choking to death laughing

Darth Plagueis
Yep, that too! big grin

NoFate007
Better than Needa though, and by far the coolest out of all of the Imperial officers...Admiral Piett. Piett was THE MAN. They really should've thrown him in somewhere else, he was so cool. Tarkin, don't get me wrong, good guy, great character...but Piett rocked. He's one of my favorite characters, which is an odd choice, people normally don't acknowledge how cool he was. Think about it, how many officials did Vader go through in Empire and such? Piett stayed and kept ranking up and up till his death in ROTJ. He should've been kept alive lol.

astrofan428
Piett was the one who came in while Vader was in his chamber right?

If so, yes that guy was cool.

GangusGrievous
They should hav had the guy who was controlling the emperial walking in ESB that diabled the shield generator on hoth. that guy was evil. oh ya, he was good in "The Last Crusade" too.

NoFate007
Piett was the guy who took over in Empire, and was killed in Jedi when the A-Wing crashed through the window and blew up. In Empire, Vader kills a man in Piett's presence and consequently dubs him Admiral moments later.

queeq
Originally posted by astrofan428
Piett was the one who came in while Vader was in his chamber right?

If so, yes that guy was cool.

I think that was General Veers. Because after that scene VAder killed Ozzel, and Piett was right next to him on the holoscreen.

Cipher
Is this really a big deal?!

Who cares?

queeq
About Veers? Well, he did bring down the power generators on Hoth so Vader could start his landing. wink

MistaMandalore
Veers was by far the coolest Imperial outside of Vader and Palps. "You may start your hunting"

Grand Moff Gav
Piett rules but im the best imperial officer

Jerico
Veers said "You may start your landing"

And had Piett been in Episode 3 he would have been far too young to be in command of anything, he might have been a fresh 2nd Lieutenent out of training but he woulden't be in charge of a capital ship yet smile

queeq
I even felt Needa's a tad young for ROTS. I mean he'd have be far in his forties in ESB... that's bit old.

Jerico
Needa wasn't in it? In the final scene that was Tarqin on the bridge overwatching the Death Star?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.