Re:Jedi Master Sifo Dyas is Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marrak

Ken Kenobi
Why not post this in that thread?

TraptUnderIce
Sounds like fiction by the Shadow ***.

Wanderer259
This is also SuperShadow crap.

DeVi| D0do
I'm going to kill myself if I see another thread on the identity of Sifo Dyas...

Darth Plagueis
Promise?

stick out tongue

marrak
The reason why it wasn't posted in that thread is because its locked (obvious for good reason since people are complaining) smile
Hey as i said, I was only putting it in here as my reply to that thread.. putting in my two cents worth.

Just curious though D0do, why is it "crap"? I personally don't think it will have any relation to EU fans or films or anything like that, but honestly who cares right? I found it to be "believible" in that it made sense to me *shrug* smile

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Promise?

stick out tongue stick out tongue

I'm not that unbareable, am I? big grin

Originally posted by marrak
Just curious though D0do, why is it "crap"? I personally don't think it will have any relation to EU fans or films or anything like that, but honestly who cares right? I found it to be "believible" in that it made sense to me *shrug* smile
When did I call it crap? All I'm saying is that this has been discussed to death and every thread ends with the same conclusion... Sifo Dyas is SIFO DYAS! It's all explained in a book aparently.

marrak
I won't judge you big grin heh

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by marrak
The reason why it wasn't posted in that thread is because its locked (obvious for good reason since people are complaining) smile
Hey as i said, I was only putting it in here as my reply to that thread.. putting in my two cents worth.

Then since it was closed, there is no need for further discussion. It was closed for a reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.