would you use a blaster or a lightsaber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gandrake
I'd pick a lightsaber.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by gandrake
I'd pick a lightsaber.

Is that cause you want to be a Jedi smile

Darth Dementus
Definitely a lightsaber.

DarthVader221
lightsaber! if u dont pick lightsaber ud end up like that bounty hunter dude in the second movie

archive monitor
lightsaber and dual blasters like Aurra Sing, the bounty hunter.

Darth Macabre
Why not both?

archive monitor
yeah exactly. another example is grevious

((The_Anomaly))
well if i was a jedi, a lightsaber, if i was not then a blaster, pretty much the same as everyone else in the SW universe...lol

The Ones
lightsaber

green dude
Light saber it rocks the weapon of the future it kills it kicks butt but would you be able to get it to work ?

xyz jedi
those lightsabers u put on your hand like a cross bow.

darkperson
You wouldn't need a blaster with a light saber. You could deflect the blasts back.

gandrake
He's got a point ya know. yes yes

Darth Koroni
Lightsabers are superior to blasters, but in large numbers blasters win. So lightsaber is my choice.

Red Superfly
Excuse me? HOW would you deflect the shots back?

I wouldn't bother with a lightsaber unless I had force powers to defend myself with.

You pick the lightsaber, I'll pick the blaster. While you're stood there looking all bad ass I'd have already shot you in the head.

Darth Koroni
0.o How much Star Wars have you watched exactly? One of the features of the lightsaber is that when a blaster bolt hits the blade it is deflected. And there is a force ability that makes it so that you can deflect them with a lightsaber.

Red Superfly
0.o

It was never specified whether you got force powers as part of the deal.

Unless of course, you people think a lightsaber instantly grants the user magical force powers.

The question was - a lightsaber or a blaster. Force powers weren't part of the deal.

Therfeore, I chose blaster, because a saber would be pretty much useless without force powers at long range.

Darth Travizzle
Lightsaber, I don't need your pathetic blasters.

gandrake
A lightsaber can deflect blasts back without force powers.

But if dont have the force or good reflexes to to hit the blast back your dead.cool

OK Darth Koroni Red Super Fly!!!! mad

Red Superfly
I was being incredibly facetious with my posts so please, don't take what I say TOO seriously. I know its just a stupid topic.

Wickerman
definitely twin blasters. Why? Stephen.King.The.Dark.Tower.The.Gunslinger thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

DeVi| D0do
If I was a Jedi I'd have a lightasaber, otherwise there's not really much point. Only a Jedi can use a lightsaber well.

gandrake
Ok Red Superfly.

Nevermind
Lightsaber anyday of the week, dude.

Sniper_sloth
I don't quite remember WHAT the name of the actual weapon is, but I would personally prefer a blaster rifle. Its the one in the jedi academy game. Shoots a gold beam and disentagrates on impact?

BZZZEOW! You're dead. And you never knew where I was. I may be something of an ******* about certain topics, but I am, at least, a star wars fan.

dflood
saber saber
saber saber
saber saber
saber saber

Wickerman
Originally posted by Sniper_sloth
I don't quite remember WHAT the name of the actual weapon is, but I would personally prefer a blaster rifle. Its the one in the jedi academy game. Shoots a gold beam and disentagrates on impact?

BZZZEOW! You're dead. And you never knew where I was. I may be something of an ******* about certain topics, but I am, at least, a star wars fan.

1. you're one of those CS sniper SOB's i hate mad (but i'll forgive you)

2. TENLOSS DXR-6 DISRUPTOR RIFLE

This nefarious weapon affects matter at the molecular level, ripping apart
living material with ease. Because of the weapon's inhumane nature, the DXR-6
is outlawed throught the galaxy and is generally only used by scattered droid
and Remnant forces.

PRIMARY FIRE : Single shot with slow fire rate, fast projectile and small
radius damage.
SECONDARY FIRE : Scoped Mode : Single shot with slow fire rate, increased
damage and high weapon energy consumption.
AMMO TYPE : Power cell

That's the one you were talking about ^^

~wickerman~

matreid
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
If I was a Jedi I'd have a lightasaber, otherwise there's not really much point. Only a Jedi can use a lightsaber well.

Im with Dodo. smile

masterkit
I would use bolth
blasters for long distance shots
and lightsabers for the others

Sniper_sloth
I'd use the DXR to take those out who were my targets from a distance. I'd use force lightning, force cholk, and force pain to take out the ones that got close enough to fight. Preferably all three at once.

amity75
I know for a fact that if I had a lightsabre then I'd have accidentaly dropped it and chopped one of my legs off within 5 minutes.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Sniper_sloth
force cholk, and force pain

lol i think i need CPR now....

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.