What was it called ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
the music that plays when anakin and the clone troopers ascend the steps and enter the jedi temple

nano_probex
Im not sure. It may be the altered Imperial March I cant remember. O_o

Reverand89
it was called enter lord vader.

The Biker Scout
Yup Enter Lord Vader

The Biker Scout
http://amos.shop.com/amos/cc/main/ccn_search/st/enter+lord+vader/sy/productsx/ccsyn/260/prd/19002841/ccsid/405536503-24474/adtg/05270523

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by Reverand89
it was called enter lord vader.

ditto

Mist
ditto....just for the hell of the attention.

buy the album.

DeVi| D0do
That isn't Enter Lord Vader... that piece ain't even on the soundtrack is it? It's from AOTC.

The Biker Scout
http://amos.shop.com/amos/cc/main/ccn_search/st/enter+lord+vader/sy/productsx/ccsyn/260/prd/19002841/ccsid/405536503-24474/adtg/05270523

ragesRemorse
what is the difference between enter lord vadar and the imperial march?

DeVi| D0do
I mean, the piece that plays during Anakin's march to the Temple isn't on the Soundtrack... it's an Ep II piece I'm sure of it... or an Ep I piece.

Lord Yoda
biker scout stop doing that.

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
That isn't Enter Lord Vader... that piece ain't even on the soundtrack is it? It's from AOTC.

no its not

Delta 62
The Imperial March wasn't even in the movie..much to my disappointment. It should have been used CONSTANTLY. During Padme's death scene, when Obi was talking to Tion, instead of the opening music have an opening..Imperial March..

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Lord Yoda
no its not

no it's not from AOTC? or no it's not Enter Lord Vader?

Mist
track 11 - enter lord vader

DeVi| D0do
I'm telling you it's not Enter Lord Vader... I'm sure of it.

If it is, do you have a timecode of where it is in the track?

I'll shut up then.

Mist
im telling you im looking at my soundtrack and track 11 is enter lord vader.it goes for 4:20mins.

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, I know Enter Lord Vader is track 11 on the soundtrack... but I'm saying that is not the track that plays when Anakin marches to the Jedi Temple... as everyone else has.

wait a second... what's the debate here? erm

Mist
ahhh....my bad then...sorry...

DeVi| D0do
sweet as big grin

but I'm right aren't I... I'm not just crazy..?

That isn't played during the march is it?

Mist
let me check my bootleg again to make sure....stick out tongue

kidding.

DeVi| D0do
Heh... maybe, then, someone that does have the bootleg could clear this up...

Uhh, I mean... what bootleg? I don't.. uhh... know what you're talking about...

kremzike
Good god, people! I'm surprised to see so many people here chime in with the wrong answer! D0do is right. It was also played on the approach to Kashyyyk. Same piece from Episode II, "Love Pledge and The Arena", the Arena part, of course. Hell, if you have the Ep II DVD, it's played on the Geoosis menu screen!

astrofan428
Heh... maybe, then, someone that does have the bootleg could clear this up...

Uhh, I mean... what bootleg? I don't.. uhh... know what you're talking about...

I thought you where all anti-bootleg dodo. stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by kremzike
Good god, people! I'm surprised to see so many people here chime in with the wrong answer! D0do is right. It was also played on the approach to Kashyyyk. Same piece from Episode II, "Love Pledge and The Arena", the Arena part, of course. Hell, if you have the Ep II DVD, it's played on the Geoosis menu screen! Thank you! I knew I wasn't crazy.

I hate the use of that music there... it makes no sense.

Though I do understand that they needed that kinda music for the following scene on Utapau... but it just doesn't fit the image of Anakin marching up to the Temple.

Originally posted by astrofan428
I thought you where all anti-bootleg dodo. stick out tongue Well, yeah... but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Besides, there's no stopping the whole bootlegging thing... might as well learn to live with it.

But still... it's wrong.

astrofan428
But still... it's wrong.

He says while watching THE DUEL. stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
NEVER! I'd never watch THE duel in bad bootleg quality. stick out tongue

astrofan428
NEVER! I'd never watch THE duel in bad bootleg quality. stick out tongue

Was that a lightsaber I just heard in the background? big grin

And there are decent bootlegs.

DeVi| D0do
Haha... well, as long as it's still in the cinema nothing can compare. And after that, well I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD. big grin

Reverand89
yes the song is enter lord vader i am looking at the cd right now.

ShadowKing
My ten year old son (who loves all of the OT and PT) calls that the "Confedracy Theme", you only hear it when the Battle Droid army or Separatists are around.

DeVi| D0do
Exactly... it's NOT Enter Lord Vader! What is wrong with you people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.