Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Rob Schneider is developing an R-rated sequel to Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo. He played the reluctant Man-whore in the original Disney film, which grossed $66 million domestically.

With a budget under $30 million, Schneider's sure the sequel will make more but feels suffocated by the PG-13 obsession he feels is hurting good comedy. Schneider tells Variety that Disney rejected the idea of Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, a sequel script he wrote with David Garrett and Jason Ward.

One example is a date in the second film with a veil-wearing Katrina, who tells Deuce she was the survivor of a car accident that killed her twin brother. She was sewn back together with some of his parts and suffice to say, the nose came from him and the veil rises each time Deuce touches her.

Studio are bidding and a deal will be made shortly, says the trade. Then, Schneider will draft Jean Reno to play a cop, and he'll pull out all the stops for a finale that takes place at the "73rd Man-Whore Awards."

Eddie Griffin will return to play Schneider's pimp and Schneider has a list of celebs he wants to play themselves like Richard Gere, Anna Kournikova and Joan Rivers.

PRO-PAIN
That's a huge *****..

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/deucebigalow/site/deuce.php

jaden101
ive been waiting for this for ages...duece bigalo was absolute class

wazz
In "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo," Rob Schneider is seduced back to his unlikely pleasure-for-pay profession, when his former pimp T.J. Hicks (Griffin) is implicated in the murders of Europe's Greatest Gigolos. Deuce must go back to work in order to clear his good friend's name. Along the way, Deuce must compete against the powerful European Union of Prosti-dudes and court another bevy of abnormal female clients including the beautiful Eva, who suffers from acute obsessive-compulsive disorder. big grin

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/deucebigaloweuropeangigolo/

Cinemaddiction
Excellent, been waiting for this one.

Marchioness
This gonna be interesting.

forumcrew
saw the preview at the longest yard it didnt look as good as the first.. im sure it will have some laughs but i doubt ill be paying the theater for them

Stokely
I'd like to watch it although I'll probably be waiting for it to come out in the video stores. Lol@"Prosti-dudes".

ragesRemorse
Rob schnieder is afunny funny man, but why are his movies always pure shit?

Jackie Malfoy
The first movie sucked.So no doubt this one may too.JM

T.M
this one looks very very funny yes

ill be watching it

WindDancer
Rob Schneider should just quit making movies and go back to stand up comedy. I didn't find the first Bigalow funny but it had few comic moments. Anyways one thing is for sure BIG BOY!! won't be coming back for the sequel....he lost a ton of weight (I mean that literally).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.