Clone War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I know nothing about this game except that it will be awesome! You probably play a Clonetrooper or Jedi or some character. Pick up a bunch of cool weapons, get cool upgrades and armor, etc.

LanceWindu
I'd bet it would be a game chalk full of baddies. I wonder if it will be a Real Time Strategy though.

mah
not real time strategy, more like an action/adventure..as you could see and read on that link I posted in the toys thread in AOTC section, they were on some ground-vehicles.
we can expect more info to come when the electronic entertainment expo in LA starts at the end of May.

Mujaffa
we can't wait to play hu? stick out tongue

LanceWindu
This years E3 will be chock full of Star Wars.

mah
yeah..now if I only could get a plane-ticket to LA, and an entrance-pass...

LanceWindu
I'll pass. You can always get the news of it online, our somewhat trusty little friend.

mah
yeah, but oh how I would love to be there and play all the games that haven't been released...heaven!...

LanceWindu
If you'd like to do that then head on over to starwarsgalaxies.com and sign up for BETA testing of the new game before it's released.

mah
sounds nice...but I guess it would be an advantage to live in the appropriate country.

LanceWindu
It doesn't say anywhere on the site (that I know of) that you have to live in a specific country.

mah
nice

Julie
which system(s) is this game supposed to come out for?

LanceWindu
Galaxies or Clone Wars?

mah
okay, here's quite a big bunch of screenshots taken from the Star Wars Celebration in Indiana.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=2962

it looks like a lot of fun!

Captain REX
From the looks of it, I'm guessing it's an air/ground/adventure game. We see the piloting of the tank, the ship that carries the clonetroopers, and Anakin on foot and on speeder bike. Very cool.

mah
okay, some more info from planetgamecube.com:

Jedi Mercenary
I think it has more relation to twisted metal than anything else.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Jedi Mercenary
Well, it might actually be more like Demolition, boy did that game suck.

LanceWindu
I don't think so. It's more like a huge battle and your a Jedi in it. It just deals with the Clone War and what we won't see in the movie.

Well except for the first of the game, which starts at the end of AOTC.

Jedi Mercenary
No, your always in a vehicle of some kind, I read a preview in EGM.

mah
then why do they say

LanceWindu
And I watched Extended Play yesterday and they shoud the game. And they also talked to one of the developers and they said you could fight with Tanks, Speeders and even get out of a vehicle and pull out your lightsaber.

Jedi Mercenary
Yeah, on ONE mission.

LanceWindu
How do you know this???

The game has only been seen a couple of times and all of the information for it isn't out yet. Not many people would know of the games plot lines and missions yet.

Julie
I wanna know plot lines too....tell me big grin

Jedi Mercenary
I read it in EGM. They said it had Twisted Metal style combat.

Captain REX
Uh oh, Merc's beginning to sound like Helmet-hair. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, I hope it's the air/ground/adventure game.

LanceWindu
I hope it's air/ground/adventure/space combat.

Jedi Mercenary
No...I don't want any more space combat, I got Rogue Leader!!

LanceWindu
I bet that's a great game. I've only played it once at a store.

Just give me a few more months and I should have a Gamecube and the first game I'd get would be Rogue Leader.

Jedi Mercenary
It's a fantastic game!! but I've got RL and Jedi Starfighter, no more space battles!!

LanceWindu
I've got Starfighter and that's it.

Jedi Mercenary
Get JS, but don't expect to be actually using the friggin JS!!

LanceWindu
The joystick? Why would I not be using that?

BTW, how much better is JS then S?

Jedi Mercenary
No, that's not what I meant, you hardly ever use the acual jedi starfighter in the game!!

LanceWindu
Oh, so you're usually Nym?

Julie
What about on bonus levels....do they have as many as the last game had?

LanceWindu
One thing about Starfighter is that you have to unlock multiplayer and the bonus missions.

Julie
eek! no codes?????.....I'll jsut have to wait until we get some codes....

LanceWindu
There are codes, but I thought that the game shoulda started out to where you could choose One Player or Multiplayer. Instead you had to use cheat codes, or unlock everything before you could battle against your friend.

mah
some better screenshots and information

Jedi Mercenary
Wow, I can't wait to pilot an assault walker, those things look great!!

Julie
I don't think I'll even get the game

Jedi Mercenary
I don't see why not.

Julie
because I really want to get KOTOR and I have a limited supply of money and time due to the fact that college is coming up and I love to read....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.