Megas Xlr!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
Who loves this awesome show and what do you love about it?

Darth Vicious
No offense but i think is crap.

Red Superfly
I think this show is excellent.

Genuinely funny, impressive animation, and a brilliant concept.

That is exactly what anyone would do with a giant robot. The fact it's rediculously overpowerred makes it even better.

And every episode is a parody. I love the Episode where it's POwer Rangers crossed with old 70's Hanna Barbera superhero TV Show heroes, complete with old school sounds and costumes.

Then there's the big Matrix parody, with the big, serious music playing all the time, as Megas fights big squid-like monsters with the powers of Agent Smith.....hrm.......

Then there's the Transformers parody which I loved and Mecha-Megas, and the Godzilla rip off episodes.

I love the show. It has adult humour but never crosses the line. It keeps just on the right side of innuendo every single time.

I wish I thought of it. It's the kind of cartoon I've always wanted to do.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I love the Episode where it's POwer Rangers crossed with old 70's Hanna Barbera superhero TV Show heroes, complete with old school sounds and costumes.
Power Rangers? Pfffft, that was Voltron/...oh crap what is that? The cartoon with the space cowboy. It was like G-Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.