Attack of the younglings funny version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
see youglings kick butt instead of them lying on the floor dead they can't be that weak mygosh A funny story : Anikan comes in kids hopeful Anakin pulls out lightsaber show next scene you seen Obi-wan and Yoda enter the room Obi-wan :not even the Younglings survived little youngling girl:were not dead were alive were just tired Obi-wan:I've recalibrated the code to warn any surviving Jedi away Yoda:Good to discover the recalibration, along time it will take longer still Obi-wan: there is something I must know... Yoda: Obi-wan the truth you already know... Obi-wan turns on security hologram Obi-wan: it can't be they look at the hologram little younglings are kicking the chosen ones butt Obi-wan: it can't be! sith on hologram Sith: did you destroy the younglings ? of course you did their wimps Anakin: yeah wimps camra close up has a hole bunch of bruces Sith: where did you get such bad injuries ? Anakin: I fell down the stairs he smiles Sith: ok he raises eye brows whispers boy am i on the wrong side Obi-wan: how did it come to this? he replays hologram of Anakin and younglings Yoda: destroy the Sith we must Obiwan: send me to kill the Emeror I will not kill Anakin Yoda: Powerful destroy the Emperor you are not(i should get those younglings to come with me they would help me kill the Sith they almost killed Anakin they did) i must go and visit the Emeror (skip scene with Obi-wan and Padme) at the Senate arena chanchellors office Sith: its finished then by killing the separtist leaders you have restored peace and justice to the galaxy Lord Varder Lord Varder : thankyou my master Yoda: anew aprentice you have Chancellor or should i call you Emeror Sith: Master Yoda you survived Yoda:surprised ? Sith: you arrogance blinds you Yoda now you will experience the full power of the darkside (blue lightning hit Yoda Yoda hits wall and falls on his stomach Sith: I have waited along time for this moment my little green friend the Jedi are no more at last the Sith rule the galaxy Yodas ears go up he jumps and kicks Sith in the Stomach Yoda: not if i have anything to say about it Lord Sidious Yoda jumps back on floor pulls out green short lightsaber Yoda:at a end your rule is come out younglings kill the Sith they will Yoda uses forcepush Sith throws stuff at Yoda Yoda gets hit and hangs by a claw then falls younglings kick butt than retreat Yoda:failed i have ( but younglings didn't) big grin the end funny laughing

Naredhel
Sorry, that's REALLY hard to read... can you not put some paragraphs in please?

jerlark386
Your script needs some serious editing. You double-posted by the way.

This story is already in
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t344529.html

Anyway here is the slightly more readable version of green dudes post. I hope he adds missing details later. Always a joy to edit.

Scene 1
Anikan comes in, kids hopeful. Anakin ignites lightsaber.

Scene 2

Obi-wan and Yoda enter the room.
Obi-wan : "Not even the Younglings survived"
Little youngling girl : "We're not dead were alive were just tired" Obi-wan : "I've recalibrated the code to warn any surviving Jedi away" Yoda : "Good to discover the recalibration, along time it will take longer still"
Obi-wan: "There is something I must know..."
Yoda: "Obi-wan the truth you already know..."
Obi-wan : turns on security hologram
Obi-wan : "It can't be."

They look at the hologram. Little younglings are kicking the chosen ones butt.

Sith on hologram : "Did you destroy the younglings? of course you did they're wimps"
Anakin: "Yeah wimps"

*camera close up Anakin has a hole bunch of bruces

Sith: "where did you get such bad injuries?"
Anakin: "I fell down the stairs."
Sith: "ok" he raises eye brows whispers
Anakin: Thinks boy am i on the wrong side
Obi-wan: "How did it come to this?" he replays hologram of Anakin and younglings
Yoda: "Destroy the Sith we must."
Obiwan: "Send me to kill the Emeror I will not kill Anakin."
Yoda: "Powerful enough to destroy the Emperor you are not(i should get those younglings to come with me they would help me kill the Sith they almost killed Anakin they did) I must go and visit the Emeror."

Scene 3
Sith: its finished then by killing the separtist leaders you have restored peace and justice to the galaxy Lord Varder
Lord Varder : thankyou my master

Scene 4
Yoda: "A new aprentice you have Chancellor or should i call you Darth Sidious."
Sith: "Master Yoda you survived?"
Yoda:"Surprised ?"
Sith: "Your arrogance blinds you. Now you will experience the full power of the darkside." Uses force lightning

Yoda hits wall and falls on his stomach.

Sith: "I have waited along time for this moment my little green friend. The Jedi are no more at last the Sith rule the galaxy."
Yoda: ears go up he jumps and kicks Sith in the Stomach
Yoda: "Not if anything to say about it Lord Sidious, have I."
Yoda: jumps back on floor pulls out green short lightsaber
Yoda: "At a end your rule is. Younglings kill the Sith they will.

Yoda uses force push. Sith throws stuff at Yoda. Yoda gets hit and hangs by a claw then falls. younglings kick butt.
Yoda:"Failed I have, but younglings didn't."

big grin the end funny laughing

green dude
Just to tell you people sorry about the mess i made up their i had problems getting it to fit but jerlark386 here has a good version of what i did sorry agian he did such a good thankyou jerlark386 for taking the time to fix it may the force be with you

JKozzy
blink

Red Superfly
Younglings.

That word alone is comedy genius.

Morning_Glory
i didnt read it no expression

Echuu
laughing out loud true

like when Obi-Wan is talking to Padme'. "I saw a security hologram of him killing younglings!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Red Superfly
You don't have to read it MG. Just say "younglings" out loud.

Did you laugh? Yes, yes you did.

Younglings is the funniest word ever, up there with Sandal and Shenanigans.

The way Padme says it is the best "you killed younglings".....

Pffffffff.......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahaaaa! Gold!

jerlark386
I think Ill put it in my sig. yes! Big letters youngling.

Red Superfly
Oh thankyou. I can't seem to get over this word. If it wasn't always said in such serious circumstances during the movie I wouldn't have picked up on it, but that word makes light of even the grimmest situations.

I'm in total giggle mode right now. I keep thinking of the characters saying "younglings" in a sort of rap remix in my head, and I can't stop laughing.

Does that make Anakin and Obi-Wan Biglings? I guess Jar Jar is a Dingaling.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Younglings.

That word alone is comedy genius. My cousin made it even funnier by callin them kidlins laughing

green dude
I glad you liked it exspecially Red Superfly man i hope he didn't die laughing (look down theres Red Superfly body pushes behind computer chair)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.