Terrax vs Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss...

Crazymaniac
hhhhhmmmm, Apoc, I think. Not so sure

the Darkone
terrax will would kill apocalypse. terrax power of cosmic, apocalypse can't even beat the xmen.

armandovalles
Yea, i think it would be a stalemate but eventually Galactus would come and destroy them both. Terrax because he was so incompetent to destroy a weakling like Apoc and Apoc because he's an idiot to fight a herald to galactus. And just so everyone knows, I never said that i though Apocalypse had any chance against Big G, im just saying that he much more powerful than people think and that i think he could take ONSLAUGHT in a brawl, who i think is very overrated.

Xplosive
Apocalypse takes this

eL sTanKo
Terrax hocks a loogie at A-poc that barely grazess him. That is all that is need, really. A-poc is REALLY one of the most over rated characters EVER. He would lose to a local police precinct.

Xplosive
Originally posted by eL sTanKo
Terrax hocks a loogie at A-poc that barely grazess him. That is all that is need, really. A-poc is REALLY one of the most over rated characters EVER. He would lose to a local police precinct.

Most overrrated characeter are Galactus hrealds, especailly SS, Batman, Thanos also.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Xplosive
Most overrrated characeter are Galactus hrealds, especailly SS, Batman, Thanos also.

No you are big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.