Opinions on Communism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
I no this is not religion but I couldn't find any forum closer to my topic. But I'm learning about Communism and I just want to know other people's opinions and what they know about it that they can share. I know quiet abit about it but there's always more to learn.

finti
communism an idea that doesnt work in the real world

Storm
Originally posted by Bobafetty
I no this is not religion but I couldn't find any forum closer to my topic. But I'm learning about Communism and I just want to know other people's opinions and what they know about it that they can share. I know quiet abit about it but there's always more to learn.
General Discussion Forum : Communism, Karl Marx wink

Evil Dead
yeah......what finti said......

in a perfect world, communism would be the way and currency would be obsolete.

Bobafetty
But it works. People work in a society helping eachother with no hobo's.

debbiejo
It hurts the advancement of medicine...It only benefits what the government deems as important...

finti
that aint communism though

whirlysplat
True Marxist communism would be wonderful angel

Up the Proletariat!

Keep the faith rock

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
that aint communism though

No?? Then I guess I don't much about Communism. I thought it stiffles the advancement of programs to that which only serves the government..Kind of repressive..

finti
no thats how they corrupted the idea of communism

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by finti
no thats how they corrupted the idea of communism

Absolute power, corrupts absolutly...

WindDancer
Communism in theory works. In practice it fails...it will never lead to a Proletariat dictatorship. It will only lead to a dictatorship of a single leader. So throw out any fancy ideas of utopia. Communism just doesn't work.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by WindDancer
Communism in theory works. In practice it fails...it will never lead to a Proletariat dictatorship. It will only lead to a dictatorship of a single leader. So throw out any fancy ideas of utopia. Communism just doesn't work.

even with that, people are still going to argue...

finti
communism is like religion works find in theory, but thats where it ends

Gryn Jabar
Religion works. Sorry if you think otherwise but you are wrong.

finti
only works for those who said godbye to reality, sorry but your feeble belief and faith doesnt work for those who acknowledge reality

debbiejo
OH....that's a new one....very creative....

finti
always

Evil Dead
it didn't work too well for 95% of Native Americans........those who would not convert to Christianity were destroyed as "savage beings".......those few who managed to survive were then seperated from "good Christian society"........

How many negro slaves were beaten/killed for refusing to worship the Christian god? I don't think it worked too well for them either.

How about those innocent hard working people who showed up for work at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001..........only to be killed by Muslim extremists acting on behalf of their iterpretation of their religion. It didn't work out too well for them......

I hope you realize we could go through history.......and post for days......hundreds of pages citing specific examples of how religion does not work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.