Should the make a game like Kotor but based on anakins whole journey till he dies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Bulhas
Should the make a game like Kotor but based on anakins whole journey till he dies?Or use lukes story or both?

TraptUnderIce
Kotor gives you the option of choosing light and dark and I don't think Lucas wants to allow you to see those options only think about them so no just no.

Darth_Otaku
Taht would be really,REALLY dumb.

Fishy
No way in hell, they would be better off to just make a really good fighting game with a great AI for the teammembers that follow you sometimes, now that would be nice... But a kotor like game? No just can't see it happening

Darth Bulhas
WEll what about if
you wanna be dark: you have to follow Anakin
you wanna be light: you have to follow luke

Fishy
You will have to define which side you follow before you start the game... That kinda sucks in an RPG

Darth Macabre
I picked this post is gay just to be different haha.

But no choosing which side your on before you play does suck. So i choose no it shouldnt be the next kotor.

Darth Bulhas
Not the next kotor just a different type of game
but now i look at it
it'd suck because ud have to follow that path
not much of an rpg if you have to do the exact same path

Lord Caltor
definatly not i couldnt bear playing as anikan he is annoying narrogrent (sp?) and i just dont like him in fact i hate the whole skywalker line. O and why are they made out to be gods?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.